It's Out

Listen To My Heart

Your POV

"Yuri unnie c'mon you've been in the bathroom forever!" I shouted while banging on the door. "Yah! I've only been in here for an hour!" she shouted back. "Exactly. You told me to pick you up 9ish but herere you are at 9:15 still not dressed." I stated back. After a few minutes I heard the lock click and she finally emerged from the bathroom. "Finally." I sighed out. "I had to make sure I looked perfect especially for tonight." she stated while walking past me into her room. I watched her slip on her white heels that complimented her outfit pefectly. She had her black locks up in a high pony tail leaving some hair out for her bangs to fall over her face. Unnie wore a tight blue dress that showed her curves well. She's right it's perfect. "I'm still upset that you showed up in jeans." I heard unnie voice out. "Hey I'm comfy and people tell me I look hot in jeans so this plan will go smooth. You'll have that girl's attention by the end of the night." I stated flashing her a grin. "You'll look even hotter in a dress then I can get her in an hour or 2." Yuri said as we walked out to my car in front of her building. 

***********

As soon as we stepped into the huge house all eyes were on us as we walked through. The music was super loud people were dancing everywhere. "Is she here yet?" I asked as we walked around. "I don't see her yet maybe-" she stopped in mid-sentence. "You stopped talking. What's up?" I questioned. "She's here. Over there with a group of girls, the one with the light brown hair." unnie said quickly turning her head away once they made eye contact. I moved slightly to the side to see who was the girl that's been making unnie act strange. She was short with a nice body and a mature pretty face. I see why unnie so attracted to her. Nice Yuri unnie~. "Ready for operation jealousy to begin." I said looking back at her. Unnie shyly nodded her head. I took her hand in mine and walked pass her group making sure she saw our intwined hands. We made our way to the kitchen where the drinks were being poured. I handed her a cup. "You don't have to drink but have a cup in your hand so when were talking you pite on the cup flity like so it seems your interested." I told her step 1. "How about we go with the flow after your step." she piped up. "JiJi she's coming this way, move closer to me." I heard her say frantically. I panicked at the sudden appearance of the girl heading our way. Unnie quickly pulled me closer making our bodies graze against eachother. She's coming closer. Say something funny Jihae. "'Why was six afraid of seven? Because seven was a well known six offender." I said unsure that'll make her laugh but she did. She hit my chest and laid her head on my shoulder dying of laughter. Wait was that actually funny or is she just selling it. If so this crazy unnie of mine shoul be an actor. 

"Hey Yuri. Who's your friend?" her crush asked nonchalantly. "Hey Jessica, this my friend Jihae. Jihae this is Jessica." Yuri introduced. "Nice to meet you." Jessica said with a smile but her body language showed it all. She feels threatened. "Like wise Jessica unnie." I stated while holding Yuri closer just to see how she would react. I saw her eyes fall downward looking at my hand that was around unnie's waist. She tensed up and quickly brought her eyes back to our faces. "Would you 2 like to join us play truth or dare?" Jessica piped up clearing . I looked at unnie's face and she looked at me with pleading eyes that shouted "Let's play!" . I sighed and nodded my head as we followed Jessic-ssi to the guest room that was filled with about 15 people. "Sica you brought 2 more players with you, awesome. Alright let's play!" a tall, toned guy with ears that pop out said happily. I'm guessing he's the person hosting this rager. 

***********

We've been playing for about 20 minutes or so and all through the time Jessica has been shooting me cold glares. Everytime Yuri unnie would laugh and hit my arm or lean on my body the glares intensified making it feel like the room teperature had dropped. "Unnie our plan is working she's been glaring at me since we sat down especially when we get close. You might have her by the end of the night." I whispered in her ear on purpose to make Jessica-ssi jealous. I saw unnie blush then looked over to Jessica-ssi and saw her clench her hands into tight fists. Her friend with the magical eye smile whispered something in her ear that made her expressino calm and solemn again. She must like unnie a lot by her reactions to our closeness. "Jihae-ssi truth or dare?" I heard a deep voice say as I looked where the voice was coming from. Taecyeon oppa. "Uh..dare I guess." I said unsure. Hopefully I don't get dared to do something ridiculous. "I dare you to make out with Yuri-ssi for 2 minutes." he stated as everybody cheered except for Jessica and her friends. I looked at unnie with my eyes wide. I thought about it for a while untill my train of thought was broken by unnie's hands on my face as she moved closer to me. "Unnie you sure you want me to do this dare?" I questioned in a whisper. She nodded her head. "This will be the last step to make her mine." unnie said before pressing her lips on mine. 

 

Meanwhile...........

 

Krystal's POV

That stupid erted unnie. How dare she make out with me and then go on a date with someone else. I'm Krystal Jung goddamn it! I took another shot feeling the alcohol scatch my throat. "Miss you should really slow down on your dringks." I heard the bartender advise. "Leave me alone and get me some more shots." I said drunkly. "She's right Krys you really should slow down." I heard Luna unnie say. "Unnie it hurts so bad. I feel so torn. 1st Minho oppa cheats on me then as soon as I meet someone new that I nearly had with ups and leaves to go on a date with someone else!" I shouted letting the tears fall. "I'm sorry Krys but dring doesn't solve everything. Have you tried talking to this person?" Sulli questioned. "I did that's what led to almost sleeping with them, but I can't have her so I got mad when I heard she had a date. I want her but I can't because of the age difference and she doesn't know my actual age. I can't tell her cause what if she won't be attracted to me anymore. What should I do unnie!?" I sobbed out taking another shot. "She almost slept with you when she has a girlfriend already! What an !" Luna unnie shouted angrily. "Who is she we'll kick her for you! ssibsaekki!" unnie cursed. "Don't call her that, unnie." I said weakly still crying. "Krystal..." Sulli said rubbing my back. "It's my fault I told her that I didn't like her now she's on a date with her 'unnie'" I said downing a bottle of soju. Just to keep you by my side I'll try to hide my feelings so you won't avoid me.

*********

 

3 hours later

"Take me to Jihae unnie's place." I said drunkly to Ssul and Luna unnie. "We don't know where she lives Krys just crash at my place." Sulli stated pulling me into the cab. I pulled out my phone and searched through my texts with Jihae then handed it to the cab driver. "Why do you want to go to her place anyway?" Luna unnie piped up. "I really want to see her." I slurred leaning back. The cab pulled up infront of her condo building. We paid the driver and headed inside the huge building and got in the elevator to her floor. They pulled my druken body to her door and rung the bell. "Krys? What happened to her?" I heard Jihae unnies voice just before I out.

 

3 hours before

Jihae's POV

We pulled our lips apart from the heated 2 minute kiss as I saw Jessica-ssi get up and walk out of the room. Everyone in the circle cheered after our kiss and continued on with the game as if nothing happened. "What are you doing you pabo go after her and swoop her off her feet." I whispered to unnie noticing that she's still sitting next to me instead of chasing after her crush. She quickly got up and  ran after Jessica-ssi. I decided to stay and continue playing the game with everyone. About 30 minutes later I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

 

"Jihae thanks to you Jessica told me that she likes me. I'm so happy with life now. Ur an amazing strategist. ^^

Jess asked me out to eat dinner so I'm gonna get a ride from her. Seeya later JiJi~"

 

I smiled at the text from unnie and stood up. I'm happy for you unnie at least one of us is happy with their love life. I sighed putting my phone back into my pocket ready to leave the party. As I was leaving someone grabbed my wrist stopping me from leaving. I turned around to see who it was. Oh it's eye smile girl. "Jihae-ssi?" she asked. "Yeah?" I said raising an eyebrow. "Your the manager at Pulse correct?" she asked. I nodded my head. "Can I buy out the club for a celebration party on the 24th?' she questioned. "Yea sure just drob by the club tommorrow night and we can fill out the papers for your event." I stated. "Okay, thank you." she said giving me a smile that went to her eyes. "What's your name by the way?" I asked. "Oh sorry. I'm Tiffany Hwang pleasure to meet you Song Jihae." she introduced herself as I raised my eyebrow in confusion. How'd she know my full name. I was deep in my thought when I heard her giggle. "I go to your club often with my friends and in that time I've heard your name quite often from them. They were right you are really pretty." she said with a smile still giggling at my confused face. "Ah thanks. I gotta go now. Seeya tommorrow night Tiffany-ssi." I said flashing her a smile leaving the huge house.

 

Present Time

I carried Krystal to my bedroom and laid her down on my bed and took off her heels. I heard her mummble some incoherrant words as I covered her body so she doesn't get sick. Aish getting super drunk in such a tight short dress. I looked at her sleeping face. Her hair was everywhere and her cheeks were stained with tears. Why'd you cry? Who hurt you? She tossed and turned in my direction revealing her clevage. I pulled the blanket up some more to cover her up. Your lucky I'm not a wolf. I left my room and went back to where sulli and Luna stood near the couch. "What's your relationship with our Krystal?" Sulli asked shooting me a glare. "Nothing were just friends." I said shaking my head. "Why do I feel like your the one responsible for her tears" Luna mummbled but I didn't quite hear it. I tilted my head in confusion. "Anyway take care of her for us. If you don't your gonna get it unnie!" The both shouted union while leaving my place. Damn I'm not gonna lie they made me sweat bullets. I saw a black purse on my coffee table that was open. Must be Krystal's. I walked over to it and saw some stuff had fallen out. I picked it up ans turned them around and saw Krystal's ID and a school ID. Does she go to college during the day. I looked at her picture and saw that the heading on the ID was ******** Highschool. "What?" I spoke to myself. I looked at her ID and checked her birthdate. "What the . She's 16!" I said in disbelief after calculating her birth year to preasent date. She's in highschool and she's 16. No I don't beleive it maybe I'm just tired and I'm imagining things. 

I went into my room and saw Krys sitting up and staring off into space. "Krys?" I said. "hmm Jihae unnie." she said my name drunkly. "How old are you?" I asked hoping she'd say 18 or something. "I'm 16 unnie, why do you ask." she stated as she rubbed her eyes. My heart dropped and my face turned pale."You're what?!"" I asked shocked evident in my voice."I'm 16 unnie." Krystal's words slurred due to the amount of alcohol she drank tonight. "Why have you been coming here every night if you're a minor and letting me serve you drinks?" I asked as she hiccuped loudly."Cause I really wanted to see you. I don't know why but I really missed you after you comforted me." She replied honestly as she staggered to stand and walk over to me.She laid her head into my chest and began to sob loudly over a situation un-known to me. I held her in my embrace as she just weeped out all of her pain and suffering. "I didn't drink until after he broke my heart then when I started to like you, you just flirt with everyone." she cried harder. So she does like me too but it's so wrong to society. She's not even legal yet. It hurts me to see her cry. "I flirt with people but I've never kissed them or touched them the way I do you which means your special to me Krys." I said rubbing her back. 

 

Krystal's POV

I sobbered up quickly like I cried all the alcohol out of my system. "Unnie I really like you, is that wrong? I tried to keep my feeling away but I can't stop them anymore." I said looking up at her but she looked away from my gaze. I felt the tears start to swell up again in my eyes. I knew this would happen if she ever found out my real age. I'm such an idiot for thinking this could actually work. I began to cry softly to myself. Pabo unnie. I felt her hands lift my head up and pressed her lips on mine. Her lips were soft and her breath smelled of her minty toothpaste. She my bottom lip asking for entrance so I let her in. Our tounges tangled as she explored evry inch of my mouth. I felt a tear drop on my cheek so I peeked through one eye and saw Jihae unnie was crying too. I shut back my eyes and wrapped my arms around her neck as she s her arms around my waist pulling me closer. Our lips mozed perfectly in sync as she backed me up against the bed and laid me down. Her hand s to the back of my dress as she pulled down the zipper leaving me in my underwear. Jihae kissed along my neck and bit me making me moan out. I felt her on my skin as she took off my bra leving a hickey on my collar bone. She on my s like they were candy and gently tugging my with her teeth making me shiver. I felt my underwear starting to get wet. She placed light feathery kisses down my body the my waist sliding off my . I want to give her my 1st time. "Don't stare." I whined closing my eyes out of embarrassment. She kissed my thighs then started to rub my little nub making me jolt. All of a sudden she stopped making me open my eyes to look at her. I saw her sitting down on the edge of the bed with her hands over her face. I sat up and scooted closer to her. "What's wrong?" I asked back hugging her. "I can't sleep with you." I heard her say as I let her go. "Why don't you love me too?!" I asked angrily. "I do but I just can't." she answered not looking at me. "Am I not atractive enough to you?" I asked feeling ashamed. "No I told you I'm very attracted to you. It's just.." she rushed her words. "It's my age, right?" I asked giving a sad smile as she nodded not looking at me. 

I quickly started to put on back my clothes ready to leave but she pulled to sit down on her lap. "Krys I can't because I realized that your still a and your 1st time shouldn't be like this." I heard her state looking at me. "But I want you to be my 1st." I said looking down at my hands. "It should happen in a special way but before that will you go on an official date with me?" JiJi asked with a smile. I nodded my head excitedly as she kissed my lips. "Tomorrow I'll drop you home so you can get ready then I'll comeback and pick you up around 3 pm." she told me the plan as I nodded. I took a shower and brushed my teeth then climbed into bed with my JiJi unnie. She wrapped her arm around my waist and pulled me close in her sleep. I smiled and kissed her nose as it twiched. Cute. 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

So tell me what you think about them sort of getting together and what you think is going to happen when and if they become official. ^^