The Problem

Listen To My Heart

Your POV

I stared at them confusedly as they sat down on my couch. I quickly went back to my room where Krys was still getting dressed. "Uh.. Baby your sister is here with Yuri and Tiff." i exclaimed silently. "What? Wae?" she asked just as confused as me. She quickly got dressed and left the room as I followed behind her. "Unnie?" Krys said making Jessica turn to look at her. "Krys, mom and dad are back in town." Jessica voiced out. "What? I thought they were going to be gon for atleast another 2 months." Krys answered back shocked. "Why is that a problem?" I asked confused. They turned and looked at me as if I asked something stupid. The two sisters went back to discussing whatever the issue was amongst themselves. I looked over at Yul who fell asleep. Great can't ask her... I guess I'll ask... I stood next to the seated Tiffany who was watching them aswell but with concerned eyes. "Tiff, why is that an issue that their folks are back?" I asked. "Their parents don't know about them..... y'know....dating girls..." Tiffany answered looking up at me. Okay so they just tell them." I replied simply. "If they find out they'll take Krystal back with them to San Francisco." She stated. "What?!" I shouted making the sisters look at me. "Krys I won't let them take you from me." I said looking at her. She just looked down at her feet and said with a small voice, "They know that's why they're back in Korea." "There only came back to take Krys Back with them." Jessica voiced out sadly. When I was about to open my mouth my phone rang in my pocket.

"Hello?"

"Good Evening, is this Song Jihae-ssi?"

"Yes, how can I help you?"

"I'm Krystal's father"

"Good evening sir"

"Could you hand the phone to Krystal"

I did as I was asked and mouthed to her "It's your dad." She took the phone and pressed it to her ear as I watched her talk to her father.

"Hello"

"......"

"No, I refuse to leave her"

"...."

"You don't care about me. You only care cause this can mess with the company's activities!"

"......"

"She doesn't even know! I'm not gonna sit by and watch you rip away my happiness!"

I held her hand and rubbed small circles on the back of her hand to calm her down. 

"......"

"No please don't.." her voice was small

"....."

Krys was about to answer but from what I can tell he had hung up on her before she got the chance to. "She handed me back my phone and let a tear slip. "He told you to break up with me didn't he?" I asked gently. She nodded her head as more tears fell. "I'm gonna go talk to umma and appa." Jessica said grabbing Yuri and Tiffany pushing them out the front door. "Kryssie, don't worry unnie is gonna handle this, it's gonna be ok." Jessica said hugging Krystal. "Take care of my baby Jung." she said to me as she followed after Tiffany and Yuri. I sat down on the couch arm and pulled Krys into my embrace. She cried harder and louder as I rubbed her back gently.

Krystals's POV

I cried oceans of tears on Jihae's shirt soaking it but she didn't seem to mind. When I finally somehow stopped crying I looked up at her face sniffling. She wiped my eyes with her thumb and asked,"All cried out?"  I nodded my head not speaking because I think might start crying again. "Soojungie, I won't let them take you from me." Jihae said with a small smile. "But if I don't leave with them they'll hurt you..." my voice was small. "I'm strong, I'll be able to take whatever they throw at me. I love you and they can't change that." Jihae's voice was calm and confident. I looked up at her as she gave me a reassuring smile. She planted her lips on mine, it was soft and sweet. Then her stomach roared loudly interrupting our moment. Jihae pulled away and flashed a toothy grin. "Let's eat and get back to the kisses later" she said grinning ertedly. "Don't flash that grin at me" I exclaimed jokingly.

We stood up from the couch and went back into the kitchen. She told me to sit at the table and she'll bring our food out. A few minutes later she set a plate and a glass of juice down in front of me and dissapeared back into the kitchen. Jihae came back out with her plate and food and sat next to me. We ate in silence, It wasn't akward but it was calming. "I've gotta go to work later on tonight, what do you want to do till then?" JiJi's voice broke the silence. "Maybe watch a movie...or since we keep getting interupted..we can finish what we started..." I said my voice getting softer almost in audiable. "Huh? I didn't hear that last part." Jihae said stuffing more food into . I felt my cheeks redden as I struggled to repeat my words. I opened my mouth but nothing would come out. She looked at me worry painted on her face. "Jungie?" she called me but I just shook my head. I felt her staring at me so I quickly finished my food and picked up our plates and brought them to the sink. Soojung you idiot... why couldn't you just say what you wanted? I began to was the dishes with my mind lost in thought. Would Jihae think I'm weird if I bring it up? Aish! I don't want her to think I'm just a ually frustrated teenager! But she's a so maybe she won't look at me like I'm strange. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I felt warm hands around my waist. "Jungie-ah what's wrong?" I felt her warm breath against my neck making me shiver slightly. "A-aniyo" I answered forgetting how to breathe. She pressed her body into mine which was driving me completely wild down in my neather region. 

I felt her lips brush against my neck making me grip tightly onto the plate I was currently holding. "Krys I know it's going to get complicated down the road but I just want you to know no matter what I'm gonna be there for you." Jihae whispered hugging me closer. I felt a smile tug on my lips feeling her hug me tighter. "Should we finish what we always start but never complete?" her voice has calm and filled with lust. I felt my cheeks burn as she kissed along my neck. Jihae took the plate out of my hands and set it down on the counter. She proceeded to kiss along my neck and nibbled on my skin gently. I felt leave my neck as she spun me around to pick me up making me latch onto her hips with my thighs. We kissed gently but forcefully. Her hands grabbed  onto my as my hands went straight to her hair tangling my finger in them. I want her. I need her. I gently bit on her bottom lip tugging it with my teeth as she groaned. "Bed" I said through the kiss. Jihae walked to her room and laid me down on the bed. I pulled her closer to me and kissed her roughly and began to her pants. "Someone's in a hurry" she said with a knowing smile. "I..I need you.." my voice was small and my face was red. "I'll show you how much I love you" Jihae said with lust filled eyes staring me down. Gosh I love her. 

 

(I'll leave the scene up to your imagination hehehe XD)