Sign 2

Listen To My Heart

 

Just a little FYI so you won't get confused.

When I start to write without the bold in dialouge it means that the character didn't hear it but it was said. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Your POV

It was closing time so we had to call cabs for people who were to drunk to get home by themselves. As Taeyang oppa, Yuri unnie and I got the last few people into taxis I noticed Krystal and her friends were sitting in the back of the now empty club passed out. Really Krys. I walked over to them and gently shook them awake. They opened their eyes droopily and stared at me in a daze. "It's time for y'all to start heading home." I said gently. I watched Sulli get up and pull Luna up with her draping her arm over her shoulder. "I'm sober enough to take her and myself home. Are there any cabs left outside?" Sulli asked politely slurring a little bit. "Yea-" My reply was interrupted by a certain someone. "You better not be hitting on my friends again Jihae unnie." I heard Kyrs slur from the couch looking up at me. "I'm not as I was saying there is a cab left outside." I answered. "C'mon Krys, let's go." Sulli said while taking Luna with her. I tried to help Krystal off the couch but she just pushed my hands away and stood on her own. Is she mad at me or something? I followed behind her making sure she didn't fall on her way out. "Sulli go on and take Luna unnie home. I'll get a ride from Jihae unnie." Krystal stated making me look at her in shock. "But she's a stranger Krys." She stated firmly. "It's okay I know her. Head out first." Krystal said giving her friend a reassuring smile. Sulli nodded her head and left with Luna in the taxi. 

Krystal quickly her heels and shot me an icy glare. Her eyes were cold with her face stern. Man if looks could kill I would be murdered and dumped in the Han River in .6 seconds. "Were leaving now make sure to lock up." I heard Yuri unnie shouted while they walked to their cars. I'm alone with cold Jung now. Great. What happened? Why'd she suddenly change. I don't understand. I locked all the doors and looked at Krystal who was leaning against my car. "Where to?" I asked. "Your place. Unnie will kill me if I showed up home reeking of alcohol." she slurred out. She's super drunk but her face is stoic like nothings wrong. I sniffed her lightly and quickly backed away. "I see what you mean. C'mon let's go." I said while unlocking my car doors.

************

I helped her walk into my finally cleaned room. She sat down on my bed cautiously her eyes looking around my room. I looked in my drawer to give her something to change into. I handed her a pair of grey pajama bottoms and a red t-shirt. "Where's your bathroom?" she asked breaking the silence. "Arcoss the hall." I answered looking for something to put on. I put on blue basketball shorts and a gray t-shirt. "Thanks for the change of clothes." I heard Krystal say from behind me. "No problem. Let's get some sleep." I said with a smile and laid down on the bed. Krystal looked at me with unsure eyes. "It's okay I won't do anything to you...unless you want me to." I teased. "Yah byun unnie!" she shouted at me giving me a scowl. "I'm just joking Krys plus I wouldn't do anything anyway since your really drunk." I said waith a smile while patting the spot next to me for her to lay down. She may be drunk but she has all of her senses still in her right mind. I watched Krystal climb up on my bed and lay down as I scooted closer to the edge of my bed. I turned off the lights and put pillows in betwwen us so we could keep seperate from eachother. There no I can comfortably relax now that there's a barricade. Good thinking Song Jihae let's avoid all misunderstadings before the occur. I looked at Krystal who was already asleep facing in my direction. She looks so cute and harmless when she's asleep. She mumbled something in her sleep but I couldn't quite hear it. What's up with her and mumbling words. I laid back down and drfited off to sleep.

"KYAAAAA!!!!" I quickly snapped open my eyes before my body hit the soft carpet. "What the- Why'd you push me off the bed?!" I shouted angrily cause she disturbed my sleep. "You byuntae unnie why were we holding onto eachother!" Krys shouted back. "How the hell am I supposed to know I was asleep the whole time." I said lazily while climbing back into bed. She started to beat me with the nearest pillow which was behind her. "Yah! stop it I didn't do anything from the looks of it you're the one that broke the pillow barrier." I said noticing the pillows were moved. Krys immediately stopped and looked around noticing she was on my side of the bed. "I guess you just couldn't stay away from me." I said flirtatiously while wiggling my eyebrows. Her face turned crimson red from embarrassment. "It's okay I find you attractive aswell but if you continue to take advantage of me while I'm asleep then you'll have to take the consequences of what's to come." I teased. She threw the pillow in my face and scambled out of bed. I grabbed her hand and pulled her back down on my bed while hovering above her. She turned her head to the side hiding her red cheeks. Cute. Should I some more? Yeah. "When I think about it you never answered my question yesterday did you." I stated continuing to . "Why'd you have to bring that up...What question?" she mummbled but I clearly heard it. "Junggie do you want to have with me?" I teased watching her face get redder if that's even possible. I waited for her answer secretly hoping she'd say yes. I don't know why but I just want her to say yes. When she opened to speak my phone rang. Tch.

"Hello?"

"Jihae-yah"

"Oh hey Yuri unnie, what's up?"

"I need a favor."

"Okay tell me what your favor is"

"I need you to be my date to a party tonight"

"I have to work tonight though"

"It's okay I already asked Hara to fill in for you."

"Now what if I said no to your date proposal then what?"

"I would of persuaded you and won cause you love me."

"Yeah, yeah I love you very much."

"So yes?"

"Yeah I'll be your date unnie but you owe me one."

"Dae, Pick me up around 9. Later JiJi" 

"Yah-" she hung up before I could chew her out.

I felt the temperature drop in my room. I looked down at the now cold faced Krystal. "Get the hell off me." she said venomously as she pushed me away. "I'm sorry, I went to far with my teasing. Mianhae Krys, don't be mad." I apologized. "That's not why I'm upset pabo unnie." She mumbled something but I didn't hear her. "Tch what's with the mumbles." I whispered to myself. "Can you take me home now." she stated sounding sad. "But you haven't even eaten yet." I said walking over to her. "That's okay I just wanna go home." She said coldly. Back to coldness. "No eat first. You need something in your stomach since you drank so much yesterday. Ah let me get you some aspirin for your hangover." I said fumbling in my dresser. Found it. "I'm okay. If you won't take me then I'll just get a cab." Krystal said grabbing her things ready to leave my room. I quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her back over to me.

 

Kyrstal's POV

"Wae gurae? What's with all the sudden mood changes. If you hate me can you atleast tell me that as an adult to an adult" Jihae said in a stern voice. "That's not it I just really want to go home." I said looking at the floor. I felt her fingers on my face as she pulled my face closer to her's placing a small kiss on my lips. It was short and sweet but it was enough for my heart to start racing. I think I might like Jihae unnie. Gawd but I can never have her. I deepened the kiss as our lips move perfectly in sync. You smell like cinnamon. Delicious. We pulled away for need of oxygen. I can't tell her that I'm a teenager then she'll probably never speak to me especially after that kiss. So I immediately turned my face away from hers hiding my blush. "Fine I'll eat then take me home flirtatious unnie." I said leaving her room. "Sorry I just felt like kissing you all of a sudden I hope it didn't weird you out." I heard her say. I felt my heart break. She just felt like it she doesn't see me like that. Your just a flirt. Pabo-yah! "Don't do it ever again." I said coldly heading to the kitchen with a heavy heart holding back the tears. I sat down at the table looking down at my hands. Why am I so upset? Krystal you knew she was like this when you met her yet your crying. Don't let her see you in this weak state you are a Jung. I felt a tear swell up in my eye as it threatened to fall but I quickly wiped it. "Cereal." Unnie asked placing a bowl down infront of me. "Gomawo." I began to eat. We ate in silence no one saying a word. "Do you have any plans for tonight?" Jihae asked putting her bowl in the sink. "Wae?" I questioned. "I want you to come to a party with me and my friend tonight." She answered looking at me. "Tch you meann your girlfriend..." I mumbled under my breath getting up with my dish. "Why do you want me to go wouldn't I ruin you date with your precious unnie." I said coldly throwing her an icy glare. "I'm just her pretend date so she can make the girl she likes jealous to get her attention." Jihae stated calmly. Are you sure that's the case pabo. "Wait are you jealous Krys? Omo do you happen to have a crush on me?" she teased. My face heated up quickly as I shook my head quickly and turned my head away. 

Jihae stepped closer making me back up against the counters. "Be honest with me are you attracted to me cause I'm gonna be 100% honest with you, Krys I'm really attracted to you." she said her face calm. My breathe hitched in my throat. I couldn't speak as she put her hands on both sides of the counter trapping me in her space. "I-I don't see you that way unnie." I lied choking on my words. "Oh I see." Jihae unnie said sounding hurt by my words. She slowly let go of the counters and quickly her heels facing away from me. Why does she seem so sad? I thought she wasn't serious about me. She let out a deep breath before turning to face me. "Well let's get you home then." she said with a smile. 

**************

We pulled up at the front gate of my house. I wanted to say something but I wasn't sure what. "You should head inside your unnie may be worried sick about your whereabouts." I heard Jihae say not ooing at me. I think I might of hurt her. "Unnie about what we talked about earlier-" I was interrupted. "Don't stress over it Krys nothings gonna change between us. I said I was attracted to you which I am no biggie. I won't try anything on you anymore." she stated with a reassuring smile. That smile seem so sad. Your hiding your pain unnie and that makes me sad. I grabbed her collar and pulled her close to me pressing our lips together. After a couple of seconds she responded to my kiss by putting her arms around my waist. The kiss got really heated before I knew it  my shirt was ed with her lips attached to my neck. Jihae nibbled on my neck making me bite my lip surpressing a moan. We were interrupted by her phone ringing. Don't answer it. Please don't. She picked up the phone with her hand still roaming my body.

"Oh okay I'm on my way."

..........

"Yeah I'll drop by my place to rab my clothes then head over to pick you up."

............

"Love ya too, bye."

She's going on her date with her loveable unnie. Tch. I moved her hand off of my body and fixed my clothes readying to get out of the car. "Wae gurae?" she asked. "Figure it out." I answered coldly. Now I'm in a bad mood. "I can't read your mind so just tell me." she retorted harshly. "Then forget it just go on your date with your "unnie'" I stated opening the door. "Wait are you Jealous Jung? Why? you said you didn't see me like that." Jihae stated obviously hiding her anger. "I don't." I said firmly. I do I really want you but I can't have you. "Fine then. Problem solved I gotta go." she stated gripping the steering wheel not looking at me. I got out and stomped angrily towards the door. I watched as JiJi sped off without saying goodbye. Why do I have to be so stupid. Why Jung Why? Gawd I really need a drink.