The Build Up

Listen To My Heart

 

 

Krystal's POV

I woke up in Jihae's arms as the events of last night played in my head. I smiled happily to myself and slipped out of her embrace. I stared at Jihae with a huge grin. My face is gonna hurt later but i just can't stop smiling. Ah I'm so happy with life! As i moved a strand of hair out of her face she grumbled cutely. I pecked her lips and checked to see if she was awake. I giggled to myself and began to walk towards the door I only to be pulled back in bed. "Y'know it's not proper to stare at someone as they sleep and.... steal kisses." i heard Jihae whisper against my neck. My body stiffened when she kissed my neck hungrily. "You look so adorable as you slept so i couldn't help it." i said holding in a moan. When she finally released my neck from her lips she sat up and stretched like nothing happened. "Let's go get breakfast and after I'll drive you to school. Oh and call your unnie so she knows that you're safe and sound." JiJi stated getting up and disappearing into the bathroom. I laid back down and rolled around squealing happily to myself. "What are you doing?" i heard a voice say making me stop my actions. I looked up and saw Jihae looking at me with her toothbrush still in . She caught me that's so embarrassing! Y'know just super happy.." i said getting up trying to hide my flushed face. I felt her take my hand and pull me into the bathroom. The tile was cold and the light was bright enough to wake me up fully.

She finished brushing her teeth and did her morning routine. "Finish up in here I'm gonna go get dressed." she said kissing my forehead and dissapeared again. When i was done with my morning routine i left the bright bathroom and began to put on my uniform. I was supposed to call unnie. I fished my phone out from my bag and dialled her number. Unnie picked up the phone on the 1st ring. 

"Yah Jung Soojung! Where are you?!" 

"I'm at Jihae's condo."

"You think you can just pack your stuff and leave without-"

"Unnie just stop. If you wont accept our relationship than I'm not going home."

I saw Jihae walk into the room and look at me confused. "Is that your sister?" she whispered. I nodded my head. 

"Soojung I'm just looking out for you you know i just don't want you to get hurt." 

"She's not gonna hurt me Unnie. I trust her with my heart." i said into the phone looking at Jihae.

"Krystal please I'm telling you. I don't trust her enough for you-" 

Jihae took my phone and began to speak to Jessica. 

"Jessica-ssi, I really care about Krystal please allow me to take care of her?"

"......."

"Can we meet up and talk and you can interrogate me all you want so i can earn your trust?"

"...."

"I'll see you soon then, bye."

"Well I'm gonna meet up with your unnie after i drop you off." Jihae sighed. "It's okay she's just being a little over protective." i said clinging to her arm. She nodded her head as we left her condo.

**********

Jihae pulled up at the front entrance gate. "If things go well with Jess, call me okay" i said looking at her. "Okay but either way I'll pick you up from school." she said with a smile. "Bye JiJi." I pecked her lips and was about to exit the car when she pulled me back over to her. "All I get is a peck." she pouted. Aww so adorable!!!!! I smiled signaling that it was okay. Jihae kissed me sweetly but with hunger. "Okay go inside before i make you late." she stated with grin. "Kay I'll see you afterschool." i said closing the car door. 

I ran up the stairs to try and get there before Ms.Song shows up. When i got to the door i quickly opened it and sat down in my seat. I looked around to check if i was safe. Okay i made it just in time. Mr.Lee walked in with her clipboard and lesson plans for the day. "Ms.Jung glad to see your on time today." he smirked mockingly. He's always trying to spark my anger. "." mumbled. "Before we get started i have an announcement. We have a new student." he announced. As if on cue a short guy with blonde hair walks in. I studied him from head to toe. His jawline was strong and his nose was round but pointed. He had dark features. Kinda resembles a llama. He wore the school uniform without the blazer. He's kinda cute not as cute as my Jihae though. "Hello my name is Amber Liu. I'm from the states. Before you ask, yes I'm a girl. Please take care of me." he said with a polite bow making the class gasp in shock. He's actually a she!! "Amber take the empty seat next Krystal." he said pointing at me. She walked over to me and greeted me warmly then took her seat. Well time to listen to the geezer rant about everything but the actual lesson.

 

Your POV

I walked into the cafe that Jessica told me to meet her. I looked around the room to see if I'd spot her light brown hair. Found her. I walked over to her and greeted her formally. "Sit." she commanded shortly. I did as I was told while a waitress brought us our coffee. "I ordered for us already. Krys told me you like hazelnut." she said before sipping her drink as i nodded. While sipping my coffee she voiced out "Why are you dating my 16 year old dongsae?" "I didn't know at first that she was so young." i said putting the mug down. "Well you know now so why are you still with her?" she questioned coldly. "I like her and she was really persistent when I tried turning her down." i said looking at her. "From what I've seen and interrogated out of Yuri, your a flirt. How do I know you'll be serious with my Soojung?" she asked her face stoic. Damn this coldness is just like Krystal's. Well they are sisters. "I won't hurt her or do anything that she doesn't want me to do." i said keeping my eyes on her. Jessica sighed out a derp breath. "2 day from now double date with Me and Yuri." she commanded. "Okay Jessica-ssi." i said with a smile. 

*************************

I drove to the club to let in Tiffany's friends to set up for the party tonight. Pulling into the parking lot i saw a familiar pink corvette. Tiffany-ssi. As I parked she got out of her car and walked towards me. I got out of my black car and waited for her to reach me. "Jihae-ssi!" she exclaimed happily. "Hey Tiff." i greeted. She pulled me into a close hug then let go flashing me her eye smile. "Here to set up?" i asked with a smile. She nodded her head with pink cheeks. I unlocked the entrance doors and opened them for her to walk in first. I closed and Locked the door behind me. "Is someone gonna drop the rest of the boxes off?" i asked noticing she only had a small box with her. "yeah someone's dropping off the decorations in an hour." she answered. I began putting down the chairs and restocking the liquors. Tiffany began putting up the streamers and stuff. I went into my office in the back to mark down everything that got restocked. "Kyaaa!!" i heard a scream.

I ran out of my office towards Tiffany. I saw her on the floor holding her arm. "What happened?" i asked grabbing napkins to put pressure on her arm. "I tripped over the box and the corner of the table cut me." she said pain written over her face. "Let me get something to clean your cut with." i said frantically looking for my first aid kit. I opened the box and took out some bandages and alcohol wipes. While cleaning the cut she winced in pain. "There all done. Please be more careful Tiffany." i said helping her stand up. She nodded her head as I flashed a smile making her blush a bit. Her blush is cute. I wonder why with beauty like that, she likes me. "Jihae?" she called. "Yeah?" i answered while going back to my clipboard. "Can you do me favor? I'm curious about something." Tiffany said. I felt her move closer to me as i looked up. "Sure whats the favor?" i asked clearing my throat at the closeness. Tiffany kissed me softly but it was full of hunger. She pulled away and ran straight for the door. My feet moved on there own to catch up to her. By the time I ran outside she was peeling out of the parking lot. "!" i cursed catching my breath. I heard my phone ring in my pocket. Where is she going like I'm not gonna see her tonight. 

"Hello"

"Jihae, how'd things go with my sis?"

It was Krystal. I don't know why I was hoping it was Tiff. 

"Hey bae it went well. She said she wants to double date soon with all 4 of us."

"Yay! I'm so glad that unnie's warming up to you."

"I'm glad too. I'll pick you up later so we can celebrate"

"Okay byee"

"Bye baby Jung."

I ended the call and check my messages. 

From: Tiff :)

I'm so sorry for kissing you. I know you have a gf but my emotions got the best of me. I'll understand if you don't want to be friends  anymore. :(

To: Tiff 

What are you talking about, come back so we could talk about this. of course I still want to be friends. I know you're going through a lot whith this situation but don't run away from me.

.......

I waited for her reply for 30 minutes but it never came. While sighing to myself i headed towards the exit. I opened the door and saw Tiffany ready to open the door. "Hey." i said with a small smile. "Hey." she greeted shyly looking at her feet. I took her by the wrist and brought her inside. 

 

TO BE CONTINUED......

 

 

 

 

----------------------------

 

 

Just a filler chapter until i plan out the next events. Sorry I haven't been updating. I'll try to be more punctual.

Thxs 4 continuing 2 read my story. :)