Close But Far Away

Listen To My Heart

 

Your POV

**1 Month Later**

I rung the doorbell patiently waiting for the door to open. As we waited i made sure my red buttoned up shirt was straight and my black jeans didn't have any trace of lint. While checking my red converse i heard the locks click. I immediately looked up and saw Jessica looking up at me. "Hey Jessica," I greeted her with a small smile. "Hey, Krystal's waiting for you upstairs in her room." she stated looking past me greet her Yuri. "Huh? I thought we were gonna go out for our double date?" i asked confused. "She changed her mind. Go on up she's waiting." Jessica said pushing me up the stairs to leave them alone. I walked down the hall to Krystal's room at the end. As I was about to knock the door flew open revealing a pissed off Krystal. "What took you so long to get here. Your late." she said in a low growl grabbing me by my shirt collar pulling me inside. "I'm sorry there was alot of traffic and I-" she interrupted me, "Liar! You were with Tiffany unnie again weren't you?" she said rhetorically. I haven't even talked or seen Tiffany since her party. "No i told you that was just a one time thing. Why won't you believe me for once." i stated letting out a sigh. "Cause I don't believe you. Do you think I can trust you after that!" She shouted. "No but that's what I'm trying to fix. If you would just let me try this wouldn't be so hard." i said controlling my temper. "I'll never be able to trust you fully ever again." Krys said coldly. I sighed and rubbed my face. "All we do now is fight and argue whenever were together and were not even a couple anymore. I've been trying for a month Soojung. A whole month when are you going to stop talking about Tiffany. If you want me to stop trying then just say so and I'll leave you alone." i said looking at her. She opened to say something but then closed it. "Forget it Soojung. I'll just see myself out." i sighed heading for the door. 

"Don't give up." she said in a small whisper looking at the floor. "Krys, baby I'm trying. I really am, but if you want  this to work you have to atleast let me try." i said looking at her. "I'm trying to make it easier but I just can't. Evey time I look at you all I can feel is anger and betrayal." she said her voice cracking. I wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her tight. "Krys I'm really sorry for hurting you. I'm doing whatever it takes for you to love me again. I won't stop untill you tell me to." I said feeling my shirt wet with tears. Krys looked up at me her cheeks stained. I kissed her lips softly as she wrapped her arms around my neck. She started pulling me towards her bed our lips never leaving each others. I laid her down and placed gentle kisses along her neck. I felt her hands ing my shirt and touching my stomach gently. While nibbling on her neck i heard my belt being unbuckled. I began to slid off her skirt an run my fingers along her thighs. I smirked against her neck when she shuddered under me. "Are you sure. We haven't...y'know in a while?" I asked making sure.  Krys grabbed my neck and captured my lips hungrily trying to invade my mouth. Guess that's a yes. I let her in as we fought for dominance her bedroom door flew open making me stop all advances. "Yah Song Jihae, do you want to die?" I heard Jessica's voice dripping with venom. I quicly jumped of of Krystal. "What do you two think your doing!" Jessica shouted making my veins run cold. My heart began to beat out of my chest. "Unnie don't touch my JiJi! I intiated it first." Krys spoke up. They started to argue back and fourth. I'm to afraid to jump in cause there both going at it like wild animals throwing stuff at each other. Guess I'll give it a try. "Hey can the both of you calm down for a sec." i piped up. "Yeah it's not really a big deal. We just had like 15 minutes ago so why are you getting mad at the Kyshae couple." Yuri chimed in like it was nothing. I saw Jessica's face go bright red as she began to hit Yuri. "That's different were both adults we can do whatever. Them on the other hand aren't a legal couple by law. My baby sis is for another 3 years." Jessica explained tring to shoo away her embarrassment. "Doesn't matter she's almost an adult she can make her own decisions. Plus they've already did it so it's to late to stop them now." Yuri explained. "Song Jihae your so dead!" Jessica shouted moving her self towards me. I moved out of the way. "You told Yuri that we had ." Krys said getting up and shooting me a death glare. "Kwon Yul your dead when I catch you!" i shouted chasing Yuri as Jessica and Krys chased me. Man all i wanted was to spend a peaceful night with Krys. Can't the heavens grant me one simple wish. Sigh~

Krystal's POV

After last night unnie has been asking me all kinds of weird questions about me and Jihae. Adding onto unnie's weirdness Jihae is becoming more aggressive with her advances. I was sitting in the park near my academy staring at the scenery. I chewed on my pencil thinking about what to do about Jihae. "Are you hungry or just nervous." i heard a familar llama say. I glanced up and saw Amber looking down at me with a goofy smile. "Hey Am." i said simply. "What's up?" she asked me while taking a seat a little to close next to me. "Just thinking about some stuff." i answered scooting away to create some distance. "About me by any chance."  Amber said with a smirk. "You wish flirty llama." i teased going back to think about my Jihae. I felt a pair of lips hit mine. My eyes widened feeling her press into me deeper. "Yah! What the hell are you doing to my Soojung!" i heard Jihae's voice shout angrily. Jihae grabed Amber by the collar and tossed her to the side. "Krystal, what are you doing kissing someone that isn't me," she questioned while hovering over me. She looked so upset. It was to the point that Jihae's ears and neck were turning red. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. I think I'm still in shock from Amber kissing me. "Answer me-" she was interrupted by Amber pushing her away. "Who the hell are you?" Amber asked. "Who am I. Who the are you, and why were you kissing what's mine." Jihae demanded. "Yours? Look unnie I think your age is getting to you. She's mine." Amber glared. "That's funny. Yah, dongsae I believe your the delusional one cause you see that girl on the bench, she's mine." Jihae threatened. Jihae grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me towards her car. "Stop your hurting me!" I shouted in pain. "Get in." Jihae said coldly holding the front door open. "No. You can't boss me around like I'm your toy." I retorted glaring at her. "Krystal just get inside the damn car!" Jihae shouted making me jump. I sat down in the passenger hearing the door close harshly.

When we got to Jihae's condo she pulled me roughly inside locking the door. "Jung Soojung, you've got some explaining to do." she stated boring holes into me. Jihae's really starting to scare me. "Answer me damn it!" she shouted banging her hand on the wall making me jump. She looked at me her eyes filled with anger but then softened. "I'm sorry Krys. I got really jealous and I shouldn't have yelled at you." she apologized seeing how I was afraid of her. She pulled me into a tight hug and kissed my eyes. I wrapped my arms around her leaning into her personal space. I can smell her coconut scented shampoo as I laid my head on her comfortable chest. I held onto Jihae and felt my eyes start to water. I quickly wiped them away before Jihae could see. I've been thinking about alot of stuff like my feelings for Jihae. Along with reasons why Jihae would betray me like that. I'm still deeply hurt but I love Jihae so much it hurts. Vic unnie said that's my problem, when I love, I love too strong. I stayed in her arms for awhile before she spoke up, "Krys can we please put an end to our break. I miss calling you mine and vice versa." I miss you too but I can't except you that easily. Jihae kissed my lips deeply as if she wss trying to pour out all of her feelings. She began to take off her shirt revealing her toned stomach. I bit my lip at the scene before me. Her fingers found their sneaky way up my uniform skirt. I felt her begin to rub my center through my underwear. "St..op it...Ji-" I moaned out gripping her shoulder. She kissed and nibbled along my neck. "Krys...please.. take me...back" JiJi said through kisses. I gently pushed her away from my neck. She picked me up making me wrap my legs around her waist. "I'm serious Jihae. Stop." I breathed out. My brain was saying no but my hands found themselves pulling Jiahe closer while ing her pants. Before I let things ge to far i gained control of myself back. I stopped her advances making her look at me confused. "Just give me sometime to heal. I can't let you back into my heart so easily." I answered looking up at her.  She sighed and let out a deep breath then gently let me go. I looked at her with confusion. " Let... Me..uh.. Can you stay for dinner.." she said biting her lip nervously. I nodded my head and kissed her lips gently. "Your gonna tear it," I stated calmly but on the inside I was freaking out cause the need for her touch was still greatly required.

Jihae smiled then headed for the kitchen quickly like she was running away from me. I miss her warmth already. I sat down comfortably on her couch playing games on my phone. After awhile I started to get really bored with my zombie game. I got up to go help Jihae with dinner but my journey to the kitchen was interrupted my the doorbell ringing. I saw Jihae go to the door and open it but I couldn't see who it was. "What's wrong?" I heard Jihae ask concern in her voice. "Why have you been avoiding me. Ignoring my calls and anytime at the club you duck and hide. Wae?!" I heard a familiar husky voice shout. Tiffany-unnie? "I know and i'm really sorry Tiff but-" I interrupted her, "Who's at the door?" I questioned putting my hand on her shoulder making her tense. "Hey unnie." I greeted. "Hey Krys, sorry to intrude on your date but I need to talk to Jihae. Do you mind if I borrow her for 10 minutes?" she asked avoiding my gaze. "Sure but no funny business, unnie. She's mine." I said the last part low and smiled at them. With that Jihae left with Tiffany. "I'll be right back." Jihae said going for my lips but I turned my head. She shot me a sad smile and left her condo. UHHGG Why did I let her leave with her!!!

Your POV

We decided to talk ontop of the building because only I have access to it. "I'm sorry Tiff, I really am. I can't even begin with how to make it up to you." i said looking at her. She didn't respond at all I got was a glare. "I shouldn't of ignored you but I had to at that moment because I almost completely lost Krystal." I said sincerely. "I know but it still hurts Jihae. Have you forgotten that I love you too! I gave myself to you anyway knowing that you'll never feel the same cause you have Krystal!" Tiffany shouted holding back tears. "Tiff i don't know what to say or do to make this right." I said rubbing my forehead and looking at her. "You can love me too." she choked out. "Tiff are you asking me to leave Krys? I can't do that." I stated looking at her. "Ani! When were alone can you be affectionate to me...so I feel like I'm loved..." she whispered. "You are loved. Jessica and Krys love you. Hell I love you too." I said looking at her. "I know but I want you to love me or atleast pretend to love me the way i do you." Tiff sighed out letting a tear slip. I grabbed her hand and brought her closer to me hugging her tightly. "I can only be a very good friend to you. I'm sorry I hurt you Tiff." i apologized looking at her. She just nodded her head to me and pulled away from our hug. "You should go back to Krystal before she thinks I stole you." Tiff said with a small laugh. Her eyes were shaped like crescent moons but her smile didn't reach her eyes. I walked her down to her car in front of the building. I opened her car door for her and as she was about to get in I stopped her. Tiff looked at me confusion on her face. I kissed her cheek gently and smiled at her. "Don't ever deny my affection towards you as nothing. I care about you Tiff." i said with a smile closing her door. No response just a tomato Tiffany. I smirked and waved at her then went back inside the building. 

**********

I went back upstairs to Krystal. When I got inside Krys was laying down on the couch. I walked over to her and saw that she was asleep. I smiled and brushed her hair out of her face. My baby Jung, I will get you back. I went to the kitchen and continued making dinner. While chopping up the vegetables I felt a pair of hands around my waist. "Your awake." I stated still chopping the ingredients. Krystal laid her head against my back and I felt her nod. "What are you making?" she mumbled against my back. "Baked Penne with roasted vegetables." I replied putting the ingredients into the pan. I checked if the oven was on 450 and put the pan in the oven. "Sounds yummy." she said still clinging to me. "It will be." I said while wiping down the counter. I felt Krys kiss my neck and bite it hard then the spot as if she was marking me. "Mhmm, I thought you said to give you some time." I stated turning around to face her. She just stared at me with her eyes filled with...lust. I poked her nose which made her pout cutely. "Jiji I- ...can I kiss you?" she asked her ears turning red. I laughed at her question. "Wae?' she asked still red. "Krys y'know you seriously too cute. You don't have to ask because my lips belong only to you." I said smiling at her super red face. I don't think she can get any redder. She tugged on my collar slightly while puckering her lips with her eyes closed. "Yah~ how are you gonna ask me if you can kiss me but I still have to intiate it?" I questioned smiling like a fool. She began to frown with her eyes still closed. I kiseed her lips sweetly but it quickly escalted to Krys tugging on my tank and running her fingers on my stomach. I lost control of my hormones and picked her up not breaking our lips apart carrying her to my room. I laid her down on my bed kissing her neck while ing her pants taking them off of her. Krys tore off my tank top and pulled me roughly closer to her. She attacked my neck as I rubbed my hand in between her thighs making her moan my name. Just as I was about to slide my hand into her both of our stomachs growled loudly. We stopped and looked at eachother then started laughing like mad men. Even through our stomachs killed the mood I was still holding her. "C'mon let's get dressed and go check on the food." I said getting up. I quickly put on my tank top when I heard my door bell ring. I left Krys to get changed in my room as I answered the door. I opened the door and saw Jessica, Yuri and Tiffany. Uhhhhh Wae?