New Club Open

Listen To My Heart

Krystal's POV

I quickly called unnie to tell her about what dad's trying to do.

"Soojung, what's up?"

"Unnie, they're trying to send me away to a boarding school!" I whined.

"What why?"

"He said that since I didn't listen to him about breaking up with Jihae, he's gonna ship me off"

"That's insane appa's going way too far now"

"Unnie what am I gonna do? I don't want to be apart from her, I love her" I cried out.

"I'll talk to him to get him to be more reasonable. Now go and have fun tonight with Jihae" she said through the reciever.

I hung up and quickly got dressed because Jihae was on her way to pick me up.

Soon there was a loud knock on the front door making me jump startled from the sound. I opened the door slowly and saw my incredibly well dressed girlfriend. It was casually and trendy and it suited her perfectly.

It made me wonder if I was dressed up too much.

"Baby, you look gorgeous" she smiled.

"I feel over dressed. Am I?" I looked at her then at myself.

"Nonsense you look great Krys. Besides were kinda matching I like it," she kissed my forehead.

"But-" she cut me off with a kiss.

"C'mon your beautiful, let's get going" she held my hand lightly pulling me out of the door with her.

I locked the door behind me before getting in her car.

When we got to the location for 'Pulse' Jihae got out and opened the door for me to step out. She held my hand as we rode the elevator up. We arrived a few minutes before the opening to make sure everything was set in place.

"Hey boss," Taeyang oppa shouted from across the room.

"Oohh you two look cute," Yuri unnie complimented.

"Thank you unnie," I smiled.

"Krys have a seat while I finish prepping. I don't want your feet to start hurting," Jihae said leaving me in the main room disappearing down the hall.

I sat and watch Jihae and her staff run back and forth getting ready to open the doors.

"Where's Namjoon and Taecyeon oppa?" I heard Jihae ask from behind the bar.

"There out side in position waiting for the go ahead to let people in" on of the bartenders that I haven't officially met answered.

"So are you going to be working all night or are you actually spending time with your girl?" she asked playfully to Jihae.

I don't like her tone towards Jihae. I didn't hear Jihae's answer all I saw was the girl hit Jihae's arm playfully and laugh. Yah! Why are you touching what's mine! I watched Jihae laugh at whatever she said making my blood boil. Hmph I'm sure she's not that funny. Why are you laughing so hard. I glared at the two in the distance. Jihae turned her head and smiled at me and waved me over. I stood up and walked over to her my blood boiling from what I witnessed.

"Krys I think it's time you meet Chaerin unnie. She's my friend from high school who basically helped me with my plan that's gotten me this far." She said as my expression softened.

"Nice to meet you, Jihae has been telling me so much about you," she smiled at me.

"Nice to meet you too unnie," I lightly bowed.

After that we talked for a bit then Jihae told the bouncer named Namjoon to tell the other two guys to start letting people inside. The club was quickly packed in a matter of minutes with people already dancing their hearts away. The bar was so full that Jihae had to call more of her staff to work tonight.

"Woah! This is an amazing turnout!" I had to shout in Jihae's ear for her to hear me clearly.

"I guess my club is way more successful then I thought it was!" she smiled and held my hand.

"Wanna dance?" she asked as the dj put on Can't Sleep by Sad Money x Nyne.

She held me close making us stick together as we swayed to the beat. I felt her hand travel around my waist then she twirled me. The song soon ended and turned into a slow song it was Stay by Break.

"I love this song simply because it gives me an excuse to be super close to you," she said in my ear.

I smiled as the heat rose to my cheeks as we swayed to the music. Good thing it's dark in here or else she'd tease me about my blushing. I felt her hands cup my cheeks and she placed a chaste kiss on my lips. It's not enough. I deepened the kiss feeling the strong need to feel her more. She pulled away and smiled at me biting her lip before looking off to the side. 

"Naughty young one," I smiled making her look back at me.

"Who do you think taught me," she laughed at my response.

"Don't let your unnie know I've corrupted her sweet innocent dongsae" she grinned.

"Your a bad influence on my mind" I said playing with her hand.

"How so?" she questioned.

"You've turned me into a ert who's addicted to you" I looked at her.

"Well if your truly don't you need to be admitted to rehab Jungie-ah," she chuckled.

"I don't want to be cured," I hugged her tightly as the song changed to a more upbeat tempo.

Your POV

I pulled away from her and pulled her over to the section just for us. This girl is driving me insane. I've never been this crazy for a girl before. 

"Wait her I'm gonna grab us some drinks," I said leaving her seated at our table.

I walked over to the bar and order two sprites since I'm driving home and Krystal's still a minor. I walked back to our table and saw a guy trying to hit on Krystal. Bad move buddy. I set our drinks down on the table and spun the dude around to face me.

"What's yourf problemff" he slurred.

This idiot's drunk as .

"She's with me so I'm going to need you to back off," I glared.

"How is she with you when bof you are chifcks" My temper is wearing thin.

"Your point?" I crossed my arms.

"It's unnafral so let mef take her and show her a gof time~" he looked at Krys with a smirk.

He attempted to touch Krystal but I grabbed him by his shirt.

"Baby calm down he's just a drunk ," Krystal said trying to calm me down.

"Is there a problem Jihae?" Namjoon asked.

" this idiot out of my club," I harshly let go of his shirt..

I watched Namjoon drag him out and sat down next to Krystal. I sipped on my sprite to calm down cause my blood was boiling. I felt Krystal wrap her arms around my waist and leaned into me calming me down effectively.

"Wanna get out of here and go home and watch a movie and cuddle?" she asked.

I stood up taking her with me and headed over to the bar to tell Yuri she's in charge for the rest of the night. We headed to my car and drove back to my condo to enjoy the rest of our night knee deep in horror movies and take out food.

 

Thanks for reading up until now :)

Seeya next time