Who is She?

Listen To My Heart

No One's POV

It was the usual kind of night for you. People drinking, dancing and the occasional making out in the back. You saw people swarm the bar every 2-3 minutes for drinks. "It's gonna be a long night for us." someone said from behind you as you turned your head to see who. "Oh hey unnie. You're working the bar tonight too?" you questioned remembering that her name wasn't on the schedule for today. "Yeah but I'm just filling in for Taeyang oppa." Yuri states as she walks behind the bar with you following behind. "Okay, let's get these drinks pour in'" You cheerfully said while dancing to the music making  Yuri laugh. "Your such a dork Jihae-ah!" Yuri commented on your weird dancing. You flashed her a toothy grin and threw up the peace sign. Yuri shook her head at you and begun to listen to the customer in front of her. The night continued on with you serving all kinds of cocktails, shots and martini's to people. "Jihae-ah I'll be back there's an emergency I need to take care of." Yuri said to you befor leaving the club. You scanned the bar to see if anyone needed more drinks but your eyes landed on a wwoman at the end of the bar. Her cheeks were stained with tears as she drank shot after shot but somehow still unfazed. "Daebak. She sure can hold her liquor." You said watching her in awe. After 3 more shots she broke down in tears again. You walked over to her and said, "Excuse me, Miss."

Your POV

She looked up at me and I got a better look at her face. Her dark brown hair flowed down her back and draped over her shoulders almost perfectly. She looked up at me with her fierce brown orbs. "What?" she asked harshly. It took me aback but I understood why she said it that way. "Here." I said handing her the handkerchief from my pocket. She looked at it then looked back up at me confused/annoyed. "You should wipe your eyes so you won't ruin your pretty make up." I stated as she took it from my hand. "Thanks." she muttered while dabbing her eyes and cheek. When she finished drying her tears I asked her if she wants something to drink cause could be dry from all that crying. She nodded her head shyly. I poured her a glass of club soda since she's been drinking alcohol all night. "Here you go, on the house." I said setting the glass down in front of her. I watched her take the first sip then I continued to serve other customers at the bar. Shortly after Yurin unnnie came back and hugged me. "Thanks for holding down the fort by yourself, why don't you take a break." she suggested as I just nodded. 

I walked out and stood infront of the bar watching people dance and have fun. I leaned against the bar bobbing my head slowly to the beat of the music blasting. A song came on and the bar completely cleared out and everyone ran to the dance floor. I looked around and saw the woman was still alone at the end of the bar. I began to approach her slowly wondering to myself what the hell am I thinking. I normally don't do this but there's just something about her that pulls me in. "Hey." I said from behind her. She whipped her head around and stared at me without saying a word. "Can I sit next to you?" I asked hoping she'd say yes. She nodded her head so I sat down on the stool. We sat in semi-silence and it was kinda killing me."I thought you worked in the bar?" she spoke up still looking at her glass. "I'm on my break. Why are you here all alone?" I questioned. She looked at me and said, "Cause I can." I chuckled lightly at her response. "Good one." I said with a smile. It grew silent between us again. I looked over at her again and saw tears forming again. I wiped them off with my thumb. "If you don't slap me for saying so but your too pretty to be crying all alone." I stated seriously. "Are you a bartender or a flirt?" she asked holding in a laugh. "Can't I be both." I answered with a dorky smile. I saw a smile form on her lips. "So you do smile, that's good." I said playfully. "Yah- ofcourse I smile I'm not an alien." she growled making me laugh. "Mianhae-" I breath out tring to stop my laugh. She frowned at me for still laughing at her comment. "Phew~ Okay I'm done." I announced. She elbowed me almost out of my seat but I caught myself before I could fall. My heart was beating fast from shock. "Yah! You can't elbow stangers out of their seats." I stated trying to calm down my frantic heart. "Merong" she stuck her toung out at me. Is it creepy for me to think her tounge is cute? It probably is but who cares right. 

"Put that tounge away before I claim it as mine-" I said but quickly covered my mouth realizing I said my thought aloud. She looked surprised but it quickly vanished before it was replaced with a smirk. "You wouldn't dare. You couldn't even if you tried P.A.B.O." she said with what I think was a flirty smile playing on her lips. I hope she knows 2 can play that game. Alright let's see who gives in 1st. "Alright bet you I can." I said moving closer to her. Her face was stoic and her eyeliner was a little smudged. I grabbed a napkin from behind her moving making sure to intentionaly touch her in the process. I wetted the napkin with some water and wiped her eyeliner off. I saw her twitch by my touch so I smirked to myself. "Done now you don't look like a racoon." I said with a playful grin. I balled up the paper and threw it in the trash can nearby. I took a step closer to her as she backed up against the bar while I put my hands on the side of her to block her in.

I leaned in and inched my lips closer to hers. Our faces were so close together that if either of us would talk then we'd end up kissing. She shut her eyes tightly as I looked down and saw her hands tightly gripping onto the hem of her black shirt. Nervous? I guess I won our little tease session. I smikred and started to pull away but she pulled me back to her planting her lips on mine. I was so shocked that I didn't respond thinking what just happened. I blinked a few times and started to my lips in sync with hers. She wrapped her arms around my neck pulling my body against hers. I put my hands on the small off her back as she deepend the kiss. Damn she's a really good kisser. She slightly opened so I slid my tounge inside and gently on her tounge making her muffle a moan. "I'd hate to interrupt your little sess but Jihae-ah it's time to get back to work." I heard Yuri unnie's voice say. I jerked my head up and saw unnie's playfull grin. "Okay i'm coming." I said gently tearing myself away from this womans name I still don't know yet. I made out with a stranger what's going on with me? I opened my mouth to ask her name but I quickly closed it. "Krystal Jung." Krystal said flatly. "Song Jihae." I introduced myself to her. "I gotta get back to work." I said checking the time. 2:34 A.M! I started my break at midnight. Krystal nodded her head so I started to walk back behind the bar. I began to wipe off the bar and looked up and saw Krystal infront of me. "Thanks Jihae unnie you've helped me forget my troubles for 1 night." she said handing me a piece of paper smiling at me before leaving the club. I looked at the paper she gave me.

Krysal Jung

02-XXX-XXXX :P

I smiled and put her number in my contacts.

Krystal's POV

I snuck into my room from the balcony that was attached to my bedroom. I tip toed through my room trying to be as quiet as possible. I quickly changed my clothes and went inside my bathroom to wash up. When I was done with that I turned off my light and laid down on my bed. I closed my eyes remembering what happened today that made me so depressed. I can't believe he cheated on me. Geu agmaui jasig! Aish~ just thinking about it pisses me off. Then her face flashed in my head. Song Jihae. I looked at my phone wondering if she'll text me so I can save her number. As i thought about her my phone lit up indicating I got a text.

From: 02-XXX-XXXX

Ur probably asleep by now but this is Song Jihae from Pulse. Save my #. g'night :)

I smiled and saved her number then replied to her message.

To: Jihae The Flirt :P

Night kkoli chineun unnie ;P

I put my phone down and fell asleep wonder what flirty unnie was up to. Now that I think about it why am I like this towards a person I just met. I even kissed made out with her and I've got to admit I didn't want it to stop. I smiled to myself and drifted off to sleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

So how do you like the 1st chapter.

 

Did it grab your attention?

 

I'll be updating the 2nd chapter tommorrow so plzz give it a read.

 

Thanks :)