Falling Deeper

(S)he's Gonna Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me, he loves me not,... he loves me! Kyaaa!!" Jiyeon squealed after pulling out the last flower petal.

"Jiyeon, are you seriously gonna let a flower decide your love life?" Luna asked with this face -_-.

"Its not just A flower its The flower! As in the most wise flower of all!" Jiyeon exclaimed.

"First of all its a dandelion from the field of our school... Second I can't believe you are a senior plucking out flower petals to do this." Luna said rolling her eyes.

"Whatever. He loves me!" Jiyeon said denying what she said.

"Whatever floats your boat, kid." Luna said patting her shoulder.

"Yah! I was born earlier than you!" Jiyeon yelled.

Luna laughed then shot back "Yet you act like my little sister."

"Hmm-_-. Let's just get to class." Jiyeon concluded.

cccccccccccccc

Jiyeon walked back to the apartment she shared with Hyomin, but she stopped in her tracks when she saw Myungsoo taking some pictures around.

"How is he so perfect?" Jiyeon murmured.

After looking at him take some more pictures for a few moments she walked in the apartment.

"JIYEON-AH HELP ME!! HE'S IN MY ROOM GET HIM OUT!!" Jiyeon was greeted at the door by Hyomin screaming and yelling.

"Unnie, calm down! Sheesh! You're talking about Woohyun oppa right?" Jiyeon said as she held her shoulders while she nodded vigorously.

"Hey, oppa. What are you doing here?" Jiyeon asked as she entered Hyomin's room.

"Well I was looking for your roommate and knocking on the door but no one answered so I just went in and waited for her. Then suddenly she comes out and screams at me." Woohyun answered.

"That was not true! The reason I didn't answer is because I was in the shower! And who wouldn't be surprised if some wacko was sitting in your room after you came out with a shower gown?!" Hyomin yelled.

"I'm not a wacko! Besides we've been neighbors for three years. Can't I come in your room?" 

"So being neighbors suddenly gives you the permission to see me in my shower gown?!"

"Well we're close already and you saw me with my shirt off before so why not?!"

"At least mine was at accident! You just.. came in!"

"Well I didn't expect you to come out like that! And its not like you were just !"

"I don't care just... leave me alone! I don't like you. Get away from me."

Jiyeon just awkwardly stared at Woohyun with a shocked and heartbroken expression and Hyomin looking away. She then quietly pulled Woohyun out of the room and outside.

"Don't take it to heart, oppa. She is just in a bad mood." She comforted.

"But she's in a bad mood because of me..." He said still with the shocked expression.

"You should come back when she cools down. I'll convince her." Jiyeon said rubbing his shoulder.

"Thanks." Woohyun shortly said before giving Jiyeon a small hug.

She pat his back and went back in the house.

 "Unnie look at what you did to him!" Jiyeon yelled as she walked in the house.

"It's not my fault that he's a wacko." Hyomin muttered back looking at the ground.

Jiyeon sighed and said "Unnie you don't realize how much he likes you, right?" Hyomin just shrugged.

"He's different from your fanboys at college. He genuinely likes everything about you. And you just rejected him like that." She said with a snap.

"Well now I feel all bad..." Hyomin quietly said.

"You should! Think about having a crush for over four years and that person suddenly just said 'I don't like you, get away from me.'." 

"Okay, I get it. I'll apologize to him." Hyomin said.

Woohyun just let out a loud sigh as he went in the house. 

"What's up with the sigh?" My

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter