Final

(S)he's Gonna Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin came back home from her date feeling fluffy inside. When she walked inside, she heard some weird mumbles from Jiyeon's room. Hyomin peeked inside to see Jiyeon spacing out while repeating "What do I do." quietly.

"Yah..." Hyomin snapped her fingers in front of Jiyeon's face. "What happened? It looks like your soul got out."

"This is more serious than getting your soul Hyomin unnie!!!" Jiyeon suddenly yelled and shook her by the shoulders. "This is about Myungsoo oppa..." she quietly whined.

"What with your mood? I thought Myungsoo likes you now, you still like him, don't you?" Hyomin asked, pausing for Jiyeon to answer. After she saw that Jiyeon nodded Hyomin continued. "Then simple, just wait until Myungsoo says something romantic like 'I love you' and you say 'I feel the same way' or something like that and boom, solved."

"But-"

"No buts! I already arranged stuff anyways." Hyomin mockingly laughed and sped out the door.

Jiyeon stood frozen in confusion.

Hyomin's head peeked out from the doorframe and she quickly said "Double date. Me, you, Woohyun, and Myungsoo. 6:00 at the dot tomorrow. Make sure to dress fancy!" Then she disappeared after saying all she needed to.

"Wha..."

 "Let's go, let's go! We don't want to be late for the double date, do we?" Hyomin yelled to Jiyeon from the door.

"I never agreed to this..." Jiyeon grumbled as she got out a pair of heels from the closet and walked to the door.

"Yet, here you are all dressed up." She retorted while waiting for her to put the heels on. "Hurry up! Woohyun and Myungsoo are already on their way to the restaurant." Hyomin said looking at the text she received from Woohyun just now.

"Okay, okay. Bossy" Jiyeon muttered under her breath. She followed Hyomin out the door and to the car.

 

"Oh! There they are." Hyomin spotted the two boys seated down at a table for four from the entrance. She walked over halfway to them, but saw that Jiyeon didn't move so she dragged Jiyeon over to follow her.

"Hi, sorry we're late!" Hyomin said, out of breath from forcing Jiyeon to come. She sat in front of Woohyun, which only leaves a seat in front of Myungsoo for Jiyeon.

Jiyeon was just staring down at the ground, not doing anything. 

Myungsoo cleared his throat to get her attention and spoke. "Jiyeon, why don't you have a seat? You're not going to stand there for the whole dinner, aren't you?"

"Heh, yeah, I guess I'll sit down." Jiyeon nervously laughed as she sat down, but the chair slipped from under her, causing Jiyeon to fall down with a crash. Jiyeon groaned and got up quickly. Then, she fixed her chair and forced a smile.

"Are you okay Jiyeon?" Myungsoo asked looking worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just fine." she answered as she hid her face behind the menu.

Hyomin giggled at her behavior, earning a step on her foot from Jiyeon. 

 

 

After that their dinner went on smoothly, except for the fact that Jiyeon and Myungsoo didn't say a word to each other. Still, it was a step up that one of them didn't leave during the dinner.

Suddenly, Hyomin and Woohyun exchanged some looks and stood up from their chairs. "Sorry, you two, but Hyomin and I have somewhere to go. I also paid the bill for today's dinner so don't worry. You two can do anything, just make sure Jiyeon gets home safely, Myungsoo." Not even leaving time for them to answer, Woohyun took Hyomin by ths hand and left.

Two minute passed and the two were still sitting there, sipping water.

"Uh... so how about we get home?" Jiyeon finally said, looking up at him.

"Um... yeah, sure. I'll get you home." Myungsoo couldn't hide the fact that he was disappointed to part from Jiyeon.

They got into Myungsoo's car and drove away from the restaurant. At the turn where their neighborhood is, Myungsoo suddenly made a turn, changing their route.

"This-this isn't the way to our house. Where are we going?" 

Myungsoo stayed silent and continued to go off somewhere.

The car finally stopped in front of the Han River. Myungsoo got off the car first and Jiyeon didn't get out, so Myungsoo went over to the car door opened it, and pulled Jiyeon out. He sat down on the hood of the car and signaled Jiyeon to sit down next to him.

"So... what are we doing here? I thought we were supposed to go-" Jiyeon was cut off by a tight hug from Myungsoo. "W-what are you doing?"

"Do you still like me?" That question from Myungsoo surprised Jiyeon and flooded her mind full of questions. It had been a long time and Jiyeon didn't answer so Myungsoo pulled away from her and spoke. "Its okay if you don't. I was just curious. I'm sorry if I burdened you with these confessions."

*No, No, I like you too. You never burdened me, oppa. Why can't I say this?!* Jiyeon was frustrated with herself, not being able to say this. She saw him get off of the hood and panicked. "I like you!" She blurted out.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter