Realization

(S)he's Gonna Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The results for the mystery girl from the last chapter is... Krystal from F(x)! Don't worry to all people who are Krystalized, she won't be the evil character like other stories.

I'm gonna write in POV, hope you don't mind!

Krystal POV

Well that was surprising. I haven't seen him in years and we haven't talked, and he sudddenly texted me to come over? That dude is full of surprises. But, I admit that I missed him. He is my ex-boyfriend ever since I had to leave with my sister for our modeling career. We did agree to be friends, but no couple means that.

 

FLASHBACK

"W-what? You have to go to California with Jessica? Your leaving?" Myungsoo asked with his eyes widened.

"I'm sorry, oppa. I have to stay there for a while." Krystal said with a sigh before she continued. "I don't think you would want to wait for me for years. So, let's just end it here."

"I-I can wait for you, please."

"But I can't. I'll go mad if I knew that you were just waiting for me for years. It would make me feel like a jerk. This is for both of us. I know you couldn't take it if I couldn't see you for years." she said with watering eyes.

"Fine. I'll let you go,but I hope I'll see you again." Myungsoo finally agreed.

"Friends?" Krystal asked with a hopeful look.

"Friends."

END OF FLASKBACK

I knew that he didn't mean it.I just thought I would give it a shot. After that break up I thought I would never see him again, but now I have to go to there for my business and I'm gonna see him again. I guess I'll just put a smile on my face and act like nothing happened.

 

"Krystal!" I heard him yelling my name. He hasn't changed a bit, still that face that makes girls swoon.

"Oppa!" I said as I quickly went over to him. "Nice to see you again."

 

END OF POV

 

"Its nice to see you again too." Myungsoo said, as he stared at her all their memories came flooding back. "How have you been?"

"Eh, you know- going here and there, wearing cool and weird clothes, getting my picture taken." Krystal answered. "How about you, oppa?"

"All the normal college stuff. Nothing really important."

"You sure? With your looks I thought you would be crowded by a bunch of fangirls. Getting confessions and love letters everyday? Lots of girls have a crush on you right?"

Myungsoo froze for a second at that statement, immediately thinking about Jiyeon. He quickly moved that thought out of his head and continued chatting with her. "Of course. Still nothing life changing like getting a girlfriend."

*Oh, he doesn't have a girlfriend...* Krystal thought.

They continued chatting and catching up without them bringing their past relationship. Myungsoo still had a guilty feeling in his heart but, decided to just ignore it.

Jiyeon was still frantically pacing around her room as she tried to recall her memories from last night. "Ugh, what did I do, vomit on his jacket or something? OH MY GOD WHAT IF I CONFESSED TO HIM?!" Jiyeon said to herself panicking.

"What's with the shouting, in the morning?" Hyomin asked crankily as she came in while rubbing her eyes. "I hate hangovers."

Jiyeon quickly explained her situation and waited to see what she would say.

"...So?" Hyomin said like it was nothing.

"SO?!" Jiyeon fumed at her carelessness.

"Yeah, so? Not that big of a deal. At least you said it to the right person."

"You aren't helping at all, unnie!" she stomped in frustration.

"Who said I was gonna help?" Hyomin shrugged as she made her way out of Jiyeon's room.

"ARGHHH!" Jiyeon growled as she pretended to strangle her.

"Strangling me won't help, you dinosaur pirate." Hyomin sang out without looking back.

 

As Hyomin went downstairs, she was greeted by the doorbell. "Cominggg!!" she yelled as she ran to the door. When she opened it she saw Woohyun standing there. She also knew he came to woo her again so she tried to close the door on him. But, she was to late and Woohyun stuck his foot between the door before it could close. Both were struggling with the door, Woohyun was trying to open it while Hyomin tried to close it. At the end of course Woohyun won, and the door was open, but with Woohyun landing on Hyomin. "Ugh get off me you doofus."

Wohyun laughed as he stood up, slowly, careful not to hurt Hyomin. He then helped Hyomin and they walked over to the couch. "Having a good morning?"

"Yeah, an amazing morning. With tussling with the door and you crash-landing on me. What else can I hope for?" she said with sarcasm oozing out. "What do you want anyways?"

"I just came to ask you a question. Will you answer it?"

"That was a question. Your done now right? Okay great, leave."

Woohyun ign

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter