Her Birthday

(S)he's Gonna Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jiyeon-ah! Jiyeon-ah! Jjingggg!" Hyomin yelled at the birthday girl in bed. "Its your birthdayyyy! Happy birthday!" She shook Jiyeon roughly to wake her up.

"Unnie!!!" Jiyeon screamed as Hyomin accidentally tipped her over to the edge of the bed and fell down with a crash. Jiyeon winced as her body met the ground hardly.

"Oops, that wasn't supposed to happen. Sorry!" Hyomin apologized in a squeaky voice before rushing to her and helping her back up. 

"Great way to start my birthday, unnie." Jiyeon said with a chuckle. 

They suddenly heard the front door open loudly and when they both took a look, it was Woohyun and Myungsoo, both holding a baseball bat. They were timidly looking around the house while having the bat waving threateningly.

"Hey! Who told you that you could break into our house?!" Hyomin asked loudly as she marched over to the two boys. They were surprised and silent when they saw Hyomin walk over to them.

"Uh... we-um-just heard a scream and a loud crash... so, um yeah." Myungsoo stuttered while not meeting Hyomin's eyes, like he was looking for something or someone. His eyes suddenly fixed onto Jiyeon and gazed intently at her eyes. He ignored everything Hyomin and Woohyun was saying and his feet brought him closer to Jiyeon.

Jiyeon was staring at him blankly, not even noticing he came right in front of her. 

"Happy birthday." Myungsoo said quietly, with a small smile.

"Thank you." Jiyeon answered shortly, making Myungsoo disappointed.

She was so different to him now, and it was all his fault. His heart wanted to say sorry to her and hug her, but his mind didn't let him. Myungsoo just slightly nodded and walked out of the house.

Jiyeon too, was a bit disappointed. Even though she knew that Myungsoo had a girlfriend, she expected him to do more than just that statement. She sighed inwardly and walked back to her bedroom. *What a great birthday.* she thought flatly.

Hyomin and Woohyun was watching the scene and they sighed in frustration too. Hyomin bidded goodbye with a look in her eyes and Woohyun did too.

"Jiyeon-ah." She called out as she entered her room. Hyomin found her staring at the window- which had a curtain over it- with a intense look. She sat next to her and asked. "Do you want me to invite Myungsoo to your party?"

"I don't know." She answered after a while.

"I know you can't get over him, Jiyeon-ah. You don't have to force yourself to do this too quickly, just know that you'll have to let him go at some point, okay?" Her advice was realistic and Jiyeon always liked that.

"Thank you, you always know what to say." Jiyeon said with a smile. For her, it was amazing advice for anyone, but she just could never forget him. *I'm so weak.* she said to herself, not being able to get over the guy that broke her heart.

"Let's just forget about all that drama! Its your birthday, let's have fun!" Hyomin exclaimed as she pulled her up and quickly gave her outfit. Jiyeon quickly dressed herself and got dragged out by Hyomin out the door.

Myungsoo was staring at the two girls from his window. *I'm sorry.* he thought as he looked at the disappearing figures.

Hyomin gave Jiyeon a relaxing day instead of a shopping spree like hers, since she knows how much Jiyeon doesn't like to walk around too much. They had massages and now were sitting in the cafe. Jiyeon's phone rang with notifications of new text messages for her birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARK JIYEON!!!🎉 I'm so sorry for not being with u for a while but I'll see u in a bit!- Luna

Jiyeon-ah! Happy birthday Dino! I'll be at your party later and I hope you'll have a great year of 23- Jieun

 

Jiyeonnn! Sorry I can't make it to Korea! I wish you were here with me in Florida! I wish you a happy birthday gongryong! Btw I'll send you my gift

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter