One More Step

(S)he's Gonna Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon was bouncing in the car seat in excitement while Hyomin just rolled her eyes at the playful girl.

"Stop bouncing will ya!" Hyomin finally snapped making Jiyeon stop and glare.

Myungsoo laughed in amusement at the two girls who were about to start their daily in his car.

"What's so funny?" Hyomin asked at the two boys who were laughing.

"You two." Woohyun answered making Jiyeon and Hyomin look at each other and tilt their head.

"What he's saying is that you two always fight daily every single day and its funny to hear what its about." Myungsoo added.

"How'd you guys know we fight everyday?" 

"We're right next doors to each other Jiyeon. You think we won't be able to hear you guys yelling 'Yah give it baaaackk!!' or 'Hey that was mineee!!!!'?" Woohyun answered making Jiyeon mumble "I didn't know you would hear that clearly."

"Okay guys stop fighting! We're here. We'll have to go to our private jet that my parents prepared for us." Myungsoo said parking the car.

"Ooh Mr richy rich showing off his greens again!" Woohyun teased.

Myungsoo ignored the comment and helped the girls with their luggage.

Woohyun saw that and rushed over to help as well murmuring "You're not the only one that's a gentleman."

 

 

"Whoa nice!" Hyomin exclaimed looking around the private jet. 

"But why's it all depressing and black?" Woohyun asked walking around while Hyomin nodded in agreement.

"Black is not depressing! Its cool!" Jiyeon and Myungsoo said in unison making them look at each other and smile.

"All passengers please sit down at a seat. We will be taking off soon to our destination, Florida." A man said over the intercom.

They followed the directions and sat down to begin chatting.

"So how good are you guys at English?" Woohyun asked the girls.

"Well I'm better than her." Hyomin said drinking orange juice given during the flight.

Jiyeon widened her eyes then yelled "No you're not unnie!"

"Haha don't you remember a few years back you were like 'Uhh thirteen?' When that american girl asked you?"

"That was a mistake!" Jiyeon whined.

"Shaddup people I'm trying to get some shut-eye." Woohyun said putting an index finger on his mouth.

"Yah! Do you want me to hate you again?" Hyomin yelled.

"You mean you don't hate me anymore?!" Woohyun exclaimed in happiness as he got up from the seat.

"If I didn't, you just ruined all your chances." Hyomin answered while Woohyun just frowned.

 

 

Hours later

"We will be landing shortly at our destination, Florida." The flight attendant said making them wake up from their slumber.

Myungsoo rubbed his eyes and saw Jiyeon sleeping peacefully on the seat beside his. He smiled then rubbed her shoulder with one hand. 

"Are we here?" Jiyeon asked as she stretched her limbs.

"Yeah we'll be landing soon." Myungsoo answered before giving her some water.

*He's just perfect. Handsome, kind, talented and he's even a gentleman!* Jiyeon fangirled while drinking.

"Yah wacko wake up!" Hyomin yelled. "We're here so get up you lazy bones."

"Augh why are you calling me wacko again?" Woohyun asked scratching his head.

" 'cause you are. Anyway just get up."

 

 

"Uwahhh..." Jiyeon wowed as she got out of the airport.

"Come on I'll take you to my beach house." Myungsoo said as he lead them to the car.

"Beach house? Woohyun do you have something like that?"

"No..."

 

 

 

Both girls just stood in awe of the beach house.

"Close your mouth, you'll get mosquitoes in it. There's lots here in Florida." Myungsoo said passing by.

"So you own this place, oppa?" Jiyeon asked still looking around the house.

"Well my family owns it but I get to use it whenever I want." He answered. "You guys can unpack your stuff in one of the guest rooms, doesn't matter which."

Hyomin, after she unpacked, walked out of the beach house wear she could see the ocean. She ran her fingers through the white sand and listened to the calming ocean waves. She sat down on the porch and closed her eyes. Just when she opened her eyes she saw another person staring back at her.

In fear she yelled and hit the person's forehead as a reflex.

"Oww... what did you do that for?!" Woohyun groaned rubbing his forehead.

"Who asked you to be in front of my face?!" 

"What can't I look at you for a second?"

"So that gives you the right to sneak up on me like that?!"

It was a good thing the beach they were on was a private and secluded place, otherwise people would be staring at them for yelling like that.

"Ah whatever noona. My forehead hurts." Woohyun complained.

"Aish come on, you kid." Hyomin said pulling him inside.

"Unnie where were you? And oppa why is your forehead so red?" Jiyeon asked.

"She slapped because I was looking at her."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter