The Bet

(S)he's Gonna Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin POV

Oh my god, Kim Myungsoo did that?! 

I just got a text from Woohyun about the stuff that jerk did to make Jiyeonie cry. Oh right, you want to know what I did with Woohyun's phone, right?

Well I took out the memory card and copied the data on my laptop to look at later. Ha, he had his personal diary on his phone too. I'm gonna look at it later, but for now I'm gonna go check on Jiyeon.

"Jiyeon-ah? You okay?" I asked as I quietly opened the door to her room.

END OF POV

Hyomin walked over to her side and saw her clutching onto a piece of paper with a drawing of Myungsoo on it. The paper was wet with her tears and it was ripping apart.  Hyomin sighed as she slowly took the paper away from her. "This is what you have to do to get over him. I know how hard you worked on this and I'm sorry." With those words she crumpled it and put it on the ground.

Jiyeon was wide-eyed but she crawled down to get the paper. She looked at it for a while and shredded it. *Goodbye.* she thought solemnly as she stared at the pile of the shredded paper.

Hyomin smiled a bit because she was proud of Jiyeon for getting over him. She was about to say something to her, but the doorbell had rung. She ran to the door and opened it. Her eyes turned dull and her lips formed a frown as she faced Myungsoo. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with your girlfriend?" 

"I'm really sorry, Hyomin noona. I need to talk to Jiyeon, please." Myungsoo begged with a sorrowful look.

"You're not going anywhere near Jiyeon, unless I give permission, Kim Myungsoo." Hyomin said with her arms crossed.

"I really need to-" 

"I don't care about your needs. Just go back to your precious girlfriend, will you?" 

Just as Myungsoo tried to talk Hyomin closed the door and locked it. Myungsoo turned around and slided down on the ground against the door, feeling hopeless.

 "Just leave her alone for a while, Myungsoo. She'll come around again." Woohyun said as he walked over to him as he crouched down to him. "I know Jiyeon won't get over you that quickly."

"You think so?" Myungsoo said looking hopeful. 

Woohyun nodded then paused. "Wait so do you really like Jiyeon or not?"

"I do. I'm sure of it this time." 

"Then... what about Krystal?"

"I-I don't know..." Myungsoo said. He had just got back together with Krystal a few hours ago, he would seem heartless to just break up with her the same day he proposed. "I don't know."

Woohyun looked at him sympathetically. His love life wasn't as complicated as Myungsoo, but he already had a lot on his mind. Not even knowing what to say, he just said the thing everyone else says when their friend has a problem. "You'll figure it out."

"Wow, thanks, that helped a lot." Myungsoo said sarcastically. He wasn't sure if he could figure it out or not, he just needed a lot more time to think how he was gonna get Jiyeon back and how to deal with Krystal.

 

 

"Who was at the door?" Jiyeon asked as she came down while rubbing her eyes which were still red from crying.

"A jerk." Hyomin simply answered.

"Ah..." Jiyeon understood exactly who she meant.

"Jiyeon-ah, have you gotten over Myungsoo?" 

"I don't know. Even if I do get another boyfriend, there will always be a small part of me liking him. He was my first love, and first love never dies, right?" 

"Yeah, I guess, wouldn't really know since I didn't have a first love yet. But, still I've heard that quote before." She shrugged.

"I bet you that your first love will be Woohyun oppa." Jiyeon said with her finger pointing at her.

"Its considered rude to point at older people, young lady. And you will lose that bet, since I'm not going to fall in love with that tree called a person. Besides, what are you gonna bet?"

"Hm.. if either of us lose the bet, we have to give their first love a peck on the lips."

"You're that confident, huh? So confident that you would kiss Myungjerk." Hyomin asked as Jiyeon nodded. "I have nothing for Woohyun, that's for sure."

"Oh really? Your laptop says different..." Jiyeon said with a smirk.

"Why does everyone have evidence against me?" Hyomin groaned as she threw her hands up in the air in frustration.

 "I saw it all unnie. There was stuff about Woohyun oppa in your downloads. It is critical proof that you're interested in him." Jiyeon teased.

"Shaddup... I'm not interested in that frea- um... weird guy." 

"Aww.... you changed it to a more nicer word! I ship this! WooMin..." 

Hyomin groaned at her teasing and stormed up to her room.

*I'm winning this bet.* Jiyeon thought with a grin.

 

Woohyun and Myungsoo went back to their house. Myungsoo went up to his room ponderin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter