The Troublesome Night

(S)he's Gonna Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few monthes later (Nothing important happened)

"Unnie! Can you believe it?! I'm finally graduating high school!" Jiyeon exclaimed,  jumping in happiness.

"Just chill! I don't want you to be spazzing all over the place at the party."

"Unnie, did you plan a awesome party? 'Cause if you didn't I'd be real disappointed."

"Yes, I think I fuflilled all your wishes, spoiled brat." Hyomin said giving a flick to her head. "Now hurry up and get dressed, we have to get to the school."

Jiyeon grinned and went over to her room to get dressed.

"Jiyeon-ah." Myungsoo called out from his window.

"Oh, Myungsoo oppa, hi!" Jiyeon said with a bright smile.

"Good luck with your graduationg today." he put in with a warm smile.

*His smile is all I need for luck* she thought as she unknowingly dreamily staed at him. "Thank you, oppa."

"Your welcome. I also have a surprise for you. I'll show you at the party." Myungsoo said before bidding goodbye and turning away. He walked over to the living room where Woohyun was.

"Hey, what took you so long? We have to go help Hyomin noona witht the graduation party for Jiyeon and her friends." Woohyun reminded.

"I know, I was talking to Jiyeon. She was staring at me like that again." he answered with a laugh.

Woohyun sighed before he started "Do you like Jiyeon or are you just gonna hurt her?"

"I-um... I'm not sure. I guess I do."

"You can't think or guess. I'm saying this because I think of her as my little sister. Don't do this to her unless you really like her."

Myungsoo hesitated before he nodded.

The graduation ceremony

"Students, I am very proud of all of you for coming this far. Although, I am saddened to see you go, I am very happy as well." the principle said as he continued. "I will ask Park Jiyeon to the microphone for the speech."

Jiyeon nervously went up to the microphone as she smiled at the students. "Hey guys, to be honest I am really nervous to leave this school, and I know most of you are too. We will be joining the outside life where there is no one to guide us, but I know all of you guys can do well. I might not see some of you again, still I will cherish the memories I had with all of you. Thank you, to the students, teachers, staff, and the principle for helping me- all of us for leading us on this hard and incredible journey." she looked around at the students, then the crowd. She saw Hyomin proudly smiling at her, Woohyun giving her a thumbs-up, and Myungsoo giving her a slight smile.

"Okay, I know some of you were probably bored by the long speeches so come on let's put an end to this ceremony!" Jiyeon exclaimed as she threw her graduation cap in the air first.

She smiled brightly as the other students cheered then also threw their hats too. Then Jiyeon ran over to Hyomin, Woohyun and Myungsoo who were already coming towards her.

"Congrats Park Jiyeon!" They all beamed.

Hyomin gave her a tight hug, then Woohyun gave her a brotherly hug and Myungsoo gave her a warm hug, which made Jiyeon's heart beat increase.

"Come on, we have to go get our outfits ready for the party." Hyomin said pulling Jiyeon to the car and going back to the house.

"Okay, you are gonna love me for this." Hyomin excitedly chattered as she pulled out two dresses, one for Jiyeon and one for herself.

"Uwah..." Jiyeon wowed as she looked at the dress and run her hands through the material.

"I know right?! By the way don't get the dress dirty, its rent. now I have to style your hair and your make up." Hyomin said as she pulled her over to the dresser. "This is your chance to make Myungsoo fall in love with you, don't blow it."

"Yeppeuji?(Pretty right?)" Hyomin asked as she fixed a strand of hair that fell out of place.

"Unnie, you can seriously run a makeover business.That's how pretty it is." she answered looking at the mirror.

"That would be the nicest thing you ever told me." Hyomin laughed.

"I've said plenty of nice things to you, Hyomin unnie"

"Whatever kiddo. Come on we gotta go to the place I rented for the party." she said pulling her over to the car and driving to the bar where the party was.

"Heol, unnie you reserved the party at a bar?" Jiyeon asked looking at the exterior. "What if everyone gets drunk?"

"Yeah! You're at a legal age to drink, who cares?"

"But-" Jiyeon started but was cut off as Hyomin pulled her inside.

 

"Wow, I can't believe Hyomin noona had this much money to rent this whole place." Myungsoo said as he looked around with a alcoholic drink in his hand.

"That's how powerful my noona is." Woohyun said as he grinned goofily.

"Drunk already?" he muttered under his breath.

"Heard th- ... whoa...." Woohyun widened his eyes as the two girls rushed in.

Myungsoo looked the way Woohyun was staring at and couldn't take his eyes off Jiyeon

"Wow! Two goddesses entering!" Woohyun exclaimed flirtatiously winking.

"Acting cheesy already, huh?" Hyomin sighed as she got a drink from the bar.

"You can't escape it..." he said with a smirk.

Hyomin ignored that reply and turned to Jiyeon. "Are you gonna try a drink?"

"I don't know. I don't think its a good idea."

"Come on its a party! Everyone is drinking and having fun, see?" Myungsoo said as he pointed to her classmates who were drinking and dancing. He handed a cocktail to her with a grin.

She looked at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter