Florida Part 2

(S)he's Gonna Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next Morning

"Jiyeooonnn!!!" A voice yelled making Jiyeon snap out of her sleep.

"Suzy?! What are you doing here?" Jiyeon exclaimed rolling off her bed.

"Come on! We're going to the beach! Hyomin unnie, Woohyun and Myungsoo oppa are already ready to go." Suzy rushed her. "Here, wear this, and wear this over that, and put this hat on and sunglasses. Done! Let's go!"

"Suzy! Give me a minute. Ow that's stuck." Jiyeon said trying to put the see through shirt over her swimsuit.

"You look fine, come on let's go." Suzy said trying to pull her out.

"No, wait. I have a secret weapon for today." Jiyeon said mysteriously as she pulled out water guns from her bag.

"Haha perfect! Now come on, they're already there at the beach." Suzy said grabbing one of the water guns.

The two girls slowly reached Hyomin and handed her one of the guns. Hyomin smirked and high fived them. The girls slowly crept up on the boys who were in the water and blasted them with full power with the water gun.

"Yah!" they both yelled as they were blasted. In revenge they splashed the water to the girls and started the water war.

Hyomin leaped around to avoid the water that was aiming at her but she stepped on a sharp rock and lost her balance. Hyomin closed her eyes to brace herself for the fall into the water but she felt nothing. She opened her eyes a bit to find Woohyun supporting her back from falling.

"Noona, are you okay?" Woohyun asked bringing her to the beach chair.

"I think my foot's bleeding." Hyomin answered.

"Unnie gwenchana?!" Jiyeon and Suzy both hurried over to her.

"Should I go get the first aid kit?" Myungsoo asked.

"No, you guys can go ahead. I'll take care of her." Woohyun replied.

The three nodded then headed back in the water.

Hyomin looked at Woohyun who was using a towel to clean her foot. *Gotta admit, he's not ugly. But still, I'm never gonna fall for him, or anyone soon.*

Woohyun put a bandage on her foot then looked up to see that she was looking at him and the moment he looked up she looked away. Woohyun grinned then asked "Why were you staring at me like that?" 

"I was-I wasn't staring at you."

"Sure you weren't..." Woohyun said sarcastically.

Jiyeon and Suzy were just sitting by the shoreline laughing and chatting and playing with the water that came by their feet. Suddenly they felt a huge amount of water dumped on both of their heads. They both snapped their heads up and glared at the person who drenched them. 

"Myungsoo oppa, YOUR DEAD!!!!" The two girls both screeched. *Crush or no crush, he's dead!* Jiyeon thought as she ran towards Myungsoo with Suzy with their water guns locked and loaded.

"Ah I'm sorry! I give up! I surrender!" Myungsoo yelled trying to block the water coming towards him with his hands.

Suzy and Jiyeon both high fived and looked at him. *Heol... I can see his six pack lines through the wet shirt. Oh my god his wet hair looks se-I mean... nice.* Jiyeon thought as she eyed him head to toe.

"Oppa, I'm hungry let's go eat!" Suzy exclaimed.

"Okay let's go!" Myungsoo agreed as he put his arms around both girls.

*>_< Why does he keep doing that?! I'm falling harder!*

"Hyomin unnie, Woohyun oppa let's go eat!" Jiyeon said to the two who were still arguing if Hyomin looked at him or not.

"Barbeque yay!" Hyomin exclaimed as she got up from the chair.

The boys were grilling while they let the girls rest and eat.

Jiyeon put a piece in . "Ah tteugeoweo.(its hot)" 

Myungsoo laughed at her cute actions and continued grilling.

"Give him some food." Suzy whispered to Jiyeon.

Jiyeon made a wrap with the lettuce, meat and vegetables then nervously went over to Myungsoo. "Uh here, I made this." 

Myungsoo smiled then opened his mouth as in sign to put it in.

Jiyeon quickly just popped it in his mouth and rushed back to Hyomin and Suzy who were laughing.

"Noona, what about me?" Woohyun asked.

"Aigo, this kid." Hyomin sighed giving him a wrap too.

"Thank youuu!" Woohyun said, still swallowing.

 

"Ah, I'm full!" Suzy said leaning back on ths chair.

"Me too." Jiyeon and Hyomin agreed, Jiyeon putting her head on Suzy's left shoulder and Hyomin on the other in a lazy manner.

"Can I join the lazy pile?" Myungsoo asked.

"Help yourself." Suzy muttered feeling a bit sleepy and drowsy. 

Myungsoo just naturally joined the pile by putting his head on Jiyeon's lap.

"Ooh me too!" Woohyun said before lying down on Hyomin.

And they just slept. Right there. Outside of the house. For three hours. They were lucky they weren't torn apart by bugs.

"Ughh." Hyomin woke up when it was pitch black. She checked her phone for the time. 12:00 am. She then noticed something heavy on her lap. *Woohyun, seriously. I can't feel my legs now.* she thought as she held up his head and replaced her lap with a pillow. *Really heavy sleepers.*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter