Just confess!

(S)he's Gonna Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie isn't he so handsome?" Jiyeon asked the girl who was rolling her eyes. "Don't judge me!" 

"How can I not judge you when you're staring at that guy like a stalker?" Hyomin reasoned.

"Its just a crush unnie! Its healthy, what unhealthy is that you never had a guy you liked before. Never!" Jiyeon exclaimed.

"Its perfectly fine! At least my life isn't full of delusional thoughts." Hyomin said.

"Hmph I don't care! He's amazing, like a prince!" Jiyeon replied.

"Gahd just stop being a stalker!" Hyomin finally said.

"I'm not a stalker!" She whined. "At least I'm nice! You reject that dude everyday like some creepy dude calling you!" 

"You reject people everyday too! Don't people always confess to you?" Hyomin said. And they continued their usual bickering loud enough that their neighbors could hear.

"They're fighting again?" Woohyun guessed as he walked in Myungsoo's room, where he could see the girls.

"Yep like usual." Myungsoo chuckled. 

"Whatever they do is so cute. Especially Hyomin noona." Woohyun said swooning like a fanboy.

"God you're so creepy!" Myungsoo said.

"Should I go confess?" Woohyun asked.

"Hyung, its the fifth time this week and its only Tuesday." He sighed.

"I don't care I'm gonna do it anyway." Woohyun answered as he wore his jacket. "Why don't you date Jiyeon so we can have a double date? She seems to have a crush on you."

"Maybe someday. But I'll wait until she reveals her feelings on her own." Myungsoo said.

"Ooh acting all wise?" Woohyun sarcastically said. "Sometimes I think you're a coward wanting to have a girl comfess."

"Whatever, hyung! I'm gonna wait." Myungsoo said as he smiled at the girls who were still bickering.

 

"No! Not having a crush before is way better than stalking one!"

"For the last time I'm not stalking him! Unnie your in your twenties! Its time you had a boyfriend." 

"I don't need some guy to make ms feel happy! And I'm perfectly fine, you don't have to worry."

"But still unnie, at least you have someone okay that always proposes to you. All I have is people who I don't know always writing love letters to me. Its never who I l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter