007

The Answer Is You

"I don't know what kind of girl you are. It's getting late and dark and here you are walking by yourself. You are very lucky that I saw you and Sehun dragged you inside Suho's house..." Kyungsoo kept on lecturing the poor girl while he was holding her wrist.

 
"...next time don't do this again. Just go call a taxi and ---" he stopped when he felt her slowing down. He turned and looked at her and saw she was looking down. He sighed and closed the distance between them.
 
"Are you... tired?" Kyungsoo asked. "Hhmm?" She shook his head. She wiggled her hand a little bit and Kyungsoo looked at it. It was red. He cursed himself for helding it too tight.
 
"Does it hurt?" He asked with a concerned voice and she slightly nodded. He let go of it and grabbed his handkerchief inside his pocket. He wrapped her wrist with it. Not to loose, not too tight.
 
"You're skin is so sensitive. What kind of lower section person are you with that kind of skin. Jeez" he complained. "There... Done"
 
Chae Yeon looked up to him. She stared at him. She held his wrist and Kyungsoo looked to her. She mouthed 'Thank You' with no voice and the boy had his eyes wide but then he smiled.
 
"Next time I would like to hear that with voice... along with your apology to me" Kyungsoo said as he held the her hand.
 
"I'll just call my driver and i'll drop you to your---" he said but Chae Yeon pulled her hand away and shook her head in disagreement. "---but it's..." once again she shook her head. "Then tell me where?" he asked and she mouthed 'Bus Stop' and he nodded.
 
Both walked side by side. Kyungsoo was not talking. He kept on glancing at her. He frowned when a image appeared in his memory but he shook it off. After a few more minutes of walking, they reached the bus stop. The bus arrived as soon as they did and she was ready to get inside when Kyungsoo stopped her.
 
"Give me your phone" he said and Chae Yeon dugged in her bag to bring her cellphone out. He grabbed it from her and typed his number and pressed the dial button and he gave it back to her.
 
"I have your number and you have mine. Text me when you get home" He commanded her and she gave him a why-would-i-do-that look. "Just do it. Now go inside"
 
She settled down near the window seat and she looked outside. Kyungsoo was standing there, looking at her then he waved his hand as soon as the bus started moving. She sighed and just lean her head on the window.
 
'You're weird Kyungsoo' Chae Yeon said in her mind.
 
 
 
 
"Welcome back" the maids bowed to Kyungsoo. He passed by them and walked to his room. He dropped his bag on the bed and layed himself down. He took his phone out of his pocket and frowned when there's no text. He was just about to compose a new message when a text arrived.
 
From: Chae Yeon
I'm home.
 
 
To: Chae Yeon
Take some rest.
 
 
From: Chae Yeon
I will. You too.
 
 
 
"You're texts are short too" Kyungsoo mumbled and frowned. Another text came and he immediately looked at it.
 
 
From: Chae Yeon
Thank You. I saved you as KyungieSoo. I hope you don't mind.
 
 
To: Chae Yeon
Well, I guess not. Get some sleep. Goodnight... ChaeYeonnie.
 
 
He smiled as he closed his eyes. KyungieSoo, what a weird nickname he thought.
 
"KyungieSoo... KyungieSoo... why does it sound familiar" Kyungsoo frowned as he thinks. Suddenly, he jolted up and went to his closet searching for something.
 
"I know it's just here... where is it..." he mumbled.
 
"Kyungsoo..." a lady in her mid 40's came in his room. "...you're back" she entered the room. "What are you looking for?"
 
"Eomma, that journal thing... the one that Hyung had" Kyungsoo said to his mother.
 
"It's in your brother's room. Why?" Mrs. Do asked her son. "Kyungsoo, what's wrong?"
 
"I need to see a picture Eomma. The one with me, Hyung and her"
 
"She's gone Kyungsoo. You have to remember that" Mrs. Do tried to calm the boy.
 
"But Eomma... I saw this girl and she... just... and doesn't KyungieSoo sounds familiar? I just need to know Eomma so---" Kyungsoo kept on rummaging through the things when his mother held his hand.
 
"You're tired. Just get some rest and clear your mind. Okay? I'll put this things together and back to your closet." Mrs. Do said and he nodded.
 
He watched his mother cleaned up the things and after that, he went to change on his pajamas. He layed down and sighed before closing his eyes.
 
 
 
 
'It must be you Chae Yeon'