006

The Answer Is You

'I will do anything and everything to let you talk again' the voice of Kyungsoo rang to Chae Yeon's head over and over. She was too occupied with her thoughts that she didn't even heard the knock on her door.

 
"You're spacing out" a lady, her mid 50's, Ms. Cho, sat down beside her. She Chae Yeon's hair.
 
"What's on your mind?" Ms. Cho asked her. "Hhmmm?" Chae Yeon shook her head. "You know... even though you don't talk, i know there is something bothering you"
 
Chae Yeon smiled knowing she was right. She held a notebook, and she held it tight. She keeps on staring at it debating between opening it or not. Ms. Cho noticed it and touched her hand.
 
"It's that boy right? Still thinking about him?" Ms. Cho asked and Chae Yeon held tighter. "I know it hurts you but I think it's time for you to open up again with someone new"
 
"Look at me" Ms. Cho held her face. "You are young, smart and beautiful. You just have to be brave. You have to open up again. To someone who will understand you.... again" Chae Yeon let a tear out. Ms. Cho hugged her and she held to her.
 
"You suffered a lot. You lost what you had. You lost him when he left you. But I'm still here. Remember, i will be here whatever happens until you can open up to someone again. I wish you talk again" Ms. Cho hugged her and kept on uttering sweet words.
 
 
'I don't know what you did Kyungsoo, but I will take a chance on you' Chae Yeon thought.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Hhhhyyyyuuuunnnggg!!~~~~" Sehun whined as he was running away from a fuming Tao.
 
"You! Come here! You dare touched my gucci babies!" Tao kept on chasing the maknaes. They were running in a street like they own the road.
 
"Tsk... Those two..." Suho shook his head.
 
They were in Suho's house, sitting in the garden while watching the two youngsters chase each other. Their houses weren't that far from each other, but they like to be in Suho's house the most for they can sit and relax in the garden while seeing the street.
 
"Tao and his obsession with Gucci bags" Baekhyun laughed.
 
"You spoil him, you know that right Suho Hyung?" Chanyeol said.
 
"He's cute, what can I do" the elder answered back.
 
"Hhyyuuunng!!!~~" Sehun now reached the others and hid behind Suho.
 
"Suho Hyung! Punish him!" Tao whined making the elder chuckled.
 
"Andwae! Suho Hyung!" Sehun answered back.
 
"Aish Jinja!! You two are too loud!" Kyungsoo hissed at the annoyance making the youngsters stop.
 
"Ooopppsss... Why is our Kyungie so grumpy today?" Baekhyun teased the other.
 
"I'm not. So stop it Baek"
 
"Oh... where were you after exam?" Chen asked and Kyungsoo was quiet.
 
"Hhmmm... I know... It is very unusual for you to disappear" Chanyeol retorted back.
 
"I just went for a walk" Kyungsoo answered tried to avoid questions.
 
"You talked to her. Didn't you?" Lay asked out of nowhere and the everybody looked at Kyungsoo.
 
"Her?? You mean...." Chen said but was cut by Kai.
 
"Chae Yeon Noona?!!" Kai exclaimed in front of the elder gaining a glare from him.
 
"I saw you two in front of the teacher's office earlier. I was on my way back to the classroom when I suddenly heard your voice..." Lay said in details and Kyungsoo shut his eyes.
 
"Uh-huh... Talk more Lay. We're interested" Baekhyun said in a teasing voice crossing his arms in his chest.
 
"Come on Lay" Xiumin and Chen added grinning.
 
"Don't you dare Lay Hyung" Kyungsoo suddenly glared at the elder but was ignored.
 
"...I don't know what happened inside the teacher's office but I just saw Kyung holding her wrist and smiling at her. That's all" Lay finished with a smile while Kyungsoo shut his eyes and sighed knowing what's coming next.
 
"You held her hand!" Chen exclaimed.
 
"And you smiled to her!" Baekhyun added.
 
"Oh my gosh! Daebak!" Chanyeol added while laughed with the other two.
 
"Hyung, I thought you don't like her? She owes you an apology right?" Kai asked and the other just nodded.
 
"Then why?" Sehun added.
 
The moment that Kyungsoo opened his eyes, he caught a glimpse of Chae Yeon across the street, looking at him. He fixed his gazed on the girl and not paying attention to the others.
 
"...Hyung, earth to Kyungsoo Hyung??" Sehun waved his hand in front of him and noticed he was staring at the street. He followed the elder's gazed and silently grinned to himself.
 
"Chae Yeon Noona!!" Sehun yelled her name gathering the attention of the others and bringing Kyungsoo to reality. The next thing he knows, Sehun was going to the other side of the street and dragging the girl with him back to the house.
 
"Noona..." Kai smiled at her and she just nodded.
 
"Ooohhhhh... what does a lower sectioner doing in such a high class street?" Baekhyun raised an eyebrow.
 
"She doesn't talk Baek Hyung" Tao reminded him. Kyungsoo was staring at her wanting to ask the same question. 
 
"Did you tutored some grade school students near here?" Suho asked giving the girl a smile and she hesitantly nodded.
 
"Tutor?" Tao questioned.
 
"Hhmm" the elder nodded. "I often see her here at this time, walking. I guess on her way home. When I asked, some say she's tutoring some grade schooler down the other streets"
 
"Oh" the others said in unison knowing not to argue with Suho.
 
"Are you on your way home now?" Chanyeol asked giving her a smile and she nodded.
 
"Noona, do you want us to walk you or give you a ride h---" Sehun offered but Kyungsoo interrupted.
 
"I'll accompany her" Kyungsoo stood up earning attention. "Come on. It's getting late" he said and held her wrist, again and dragged her away from others, leaving them dimbfounded.
 
"Well.... that was.... weird" Xiumin chuckled.
 
They all watched Kyungsoo and Chae Yeon walked while he holds her wrist. She looks like a lost kitten being dragged. It left the others questioning Kyungsoo's action, but one of them had a knot in the stomach when he saw the other held Chae Yeon's wrist.
 
 
 
 
 
'I'm not Jealous... Am i?'