004

The Answer Is You

 

"What?!" the Hyungs yelled all at once when they heard what Sehun and Kai said.
 
"Are you freaking out of your mind?! That's a lower section! You could've just ask one of us" Baekhyun said glaring at the two.
 
"But she did it without us knowing and the she ---" Sehun reasoned out to be smack by Chanyeol in the head.
 
"It's not like you all know Romeo and Juliet" Kai whispered.
 
"What did you say Jongin?" the younger trembled with the mention of his name and he shut his mouth.
 
"But don't you find it weird? How can she know stuffs like that?" Chen said putting his hand on his chin.
 
"I think we need to do some researching" Chen grinned to Baekhyun.
 
"On it!" Baekhyun stood up suddenly and pulled Chanyeol along with Chen and dashed out of the classroom.
 
"They're really weird" Xiumin said as he shakes his head. The silliness of the beagle line always leaves them in awe. Their obviously... uncontrollable.
 
 
 
 
 
"Tsssk!" Baekhyun hissed at the two boys behind him as they walk and secretly sneak one of the aisle inside the library.
 
"Do you boys need any help?" the three of them turn and found the librarian with her arms crossed in her chest and one eyebrow raised.
 
"Uh... We... uhm..." Chanyeol tried to reasoned out and scratched the back of his head while the two just looked down.
 
"Were you looking for any particular book??"
 
"Not really Seonsaengnim... We actually uhm..." Chen started talking.
 
"Looking for someone?" The librarian finished the sentence and they just exchanged glances. "Your friends were here last weekend" she said as she started walking to the aisle trying to fix all the books.
 
"Sehun and Kai, I believe, right?" she smiled at them and the three nodded. "Chae Yeon helped them. Surprisingly, she did"
 
"What do you mean by that?" Baekhyun asked.
 
"It was odd for lower sections to helped someone from a higher section. Especially when it comes to your section" the librarian said as she pulled out one thick book.
 
"Do you know anything about her?" Chanyeol asked.
 
"Hhhmmm. Of course." she hummed and nodded. "She's one of those good scholars who help the school in return for having a scholarship here"
 
"We read that she have a full scholar. Is that true?" Chen asked as they all continued to follow the librarian.
 
"Yes indeed. She got it since she started going here. Well, that is of course, she needs to maintain a good grade"
 
"So does that mean she's smart?" Baekhyun asked and she stopped in her tracks and smiled at them.
 
"Smarter than you guys I believe" she responded and the three was taken aback. "Here. You see this book?" she held out the thick book that she got earlier.
 
"Collection of Classic Poetry" Baekhyun read.
 
"She read that twice already" she blurted out.
 
"MWO?!!" the beagle line asked loudly earning a glare from the lady in front of them.
 
"But this is like... 500-600 pages?" Chen chuckled.
 
"She spend most of her time here in the library after class hours or when she's on break. She's just in love with classic novels and poetry"
 
"But she don't talk" Chanyeol said loudly stopping the lady.
 
"Lay said, she can but she won't... do you know why?" Chen asked the lady and she just gave them a weak smile.
 
"Why don't you ask her yourself?" she asked them back and the three was confused with what she said. She pointed behind them and they all turned around, being welcomed by the certain girl.
 
"Chae Yeon" her name escaped Baekhyun's lips.
 
The librarian walked towards the girl and patted her shoulder receiving a polite smile from the girl. After being left with the beagle line, she turned her attention to the three boys. She walk towards them carefully and stopped in front of Baekhyun.
 
"Uuuhhh..." Chanyeol said awkwardly but he felt a hand on his. He looked and found her, literally trying to get the book.
 
"Oh mianhe" Chanyeol said as he let go of the book. She took it and tried to find its shelf.
 
"Are you Chae Yeon? I'm Chen!" Chen said brightly but she just nodded.
 
"Hi. I'm Baekhyun. Nice to meet you!" Baekhyun stupidly held his hand out for handshake but she looked at it and ignored it.
 
"Rude" Baekhyun whispered loudly as he retrieved his hand back and he saw the said girl staring at him.
 
"Pabo.." Chen whispered and Baekhyun scratched his head.
 
"Uuhhmm... Chae Yeon-ssi..." Chanyeol started and he got her attention. "...I'm Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol. It's nice to meet you" he said and held his hand out but she turned her attention back to books.
 
"Oookay.." Chanyeol retrieved his hand back. "Uhhmm... we just want to say thank you... for uhm.. helping Kai and Sehun" he said and they swear, they all saw her had a smile plastered on her face with the mention of the maknaes names.
 
"Hhhmmm" Chae Yeon hummed and nodded.
 
"Hhha!" Baekhyun gasped and put his hand on his mouth. "she hummed! She have a voice!" he said stupidly earning a smack from Chen.
 
"Shut it you two... tsk!" Chanyeol hissed. They turn their attention back to her and they found her helding a paper out. They took it and she left them. They opened it and was stunned with what was written.
 
 
 
It was fun watching all three of you asking about me. I should be thankful , I guess. You don't have to know anything about me, I'm just an ordinary lower section student. I hope you all will help Kai and Sehun with their studies. Thank You so much. Nice meeting all three of you.
 
P.S. Nice meeting you too Chanyeol. As long I can help, I will.
 
 
-- Chae Yeon
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"When did she even write all of these?" Baekhyun and Chen asked each other chuckling, while Chanyeol had a smile.
 
 
Whatever it is. All Chanyeol knows is that his heart is beating so fast... fast enough that any time he may have a simple heart attack.