003

The Answer Is You

 

"Why did you drag me all the way here Sehun?!" Kai asked half angry.
 
Library. That's where they are. School Library to be precise, on a Saturday, where every student is enjoying their weekend, there is Kai, being dragged by Sehun. The poor maknae has to catch up with some things in school.
 
"Just help me Hyung..." Sehun said as he cling to Kai's arm. "...that stupid English essay. I hate it." the younger complained.
 
"I told you, you could've asked for D.O Hyung's help" Kai argued.
 
"Aish... You know him" He said as he arrived in the counter.
 
"How may I help you?" the libririan asked the two.
 
"English literature ..." Sehun spoke.
 
"It should be the third aisle on your right. There's a volunteer there" the lady pointed and both bowed before walking to the direction they were pointed at.
 
The two went inside the aisle and was suprised as there a lot of books... written in English. They furrowed their eyebrows as they looked at the books title one by one. Kai grabbed a book of Shakespeare, of course the famous Romeo and Juliet. Sehun looked at it too and engaged on trying to read it. They were so focused that they didn't even realize that someone was standing beside them. When they turned, they dropped the book on the floor.
 
"Holy Sh--!!" Kai and Sehun said loudly when they saw the person.
 
"You... You're that girl.." Sehun said as he point at her.
 
She bent down to pick the book up and when she did, she stood up and placed it back to the shelf. She stared at the two boys again before grabbing a super thick book and handed it to them. The two boys read the title saying "The Complete Works of Shakespeare"
 
"Uuuhhh..." she faced them.
 
"What's your name?" Sehun asked informally and her eyebrows met.
 
"Don't tell me you're...." Kai said as they both gasped. Even before they know, the said girl was leaving.
 
"W-Wait!" Sehun grabbed her by the shoulder fast.
 
"I know this is embarassing but... uuhhmmm... you see..."
 
"Can you help him on doing his English essay?" Kai asked straight forward and Sehun glared at him. "What? That's what you're gonna say" They both look at her hoping for an answer. Instead of saying something, she smiled slightly at them.
 
She started walking towards the table at the corner and both followed her. She sat down and so did the two. She grab the book from Kai and opened a page. Both of them looked and read, Romeo and Juliet.
 
"But it's the same titled book we picked earlier and then you gave this to us and ---" Sehun complained but shut his mouth when he saw her looking at him. "Sorry.."
 
She flipped thru pages and there, they saw other 9 works of Shakespeare. She took a piece of paper and wrote 3 titles, Hamlet; Romeo and Juliet; The Winter's Tale; and she showed it to the boys. They looked at each other and wondered if they will choose or not. So Sehun simply pointed the Romeo and Juliet; making the girl smile.
 
She opened the page of the book again and move it to Sehun and Kai. They decided to read while the she was busy getting a piece of paper. When she came back, the two was too emerged with the book. She simply starts writing down on her own.
 
No one noticed the time until Kai's phone started to ring, notifying he have a text. Kai pulled out the phone and checked on it. He was confused when he read the message.
 
From: Yeol Hyung
'Where are you two maknaes?! We've been waiting for you!'
 
He exited to his home screen and saw the time, 6:35pm.
 
"What?!!" Kai said gaining the attention of Sehun. "Dude, it's freaking 6:35! We've been here for like almost 5 hours!"
 
"Mworago?! My essay I didn't even ---" Sehun shut his mouth when 6 pages of paper was shown in his face. He took it and read the title 'Romeo and Juliet's Summary'.
 
"It can't be..." he uttered as he looked to every pages. As he looked up, the girl was already by the door. The two looked at each other and literally run.
 
"W-wait..." Kai catch his breath as he haulted her.
 
"I didn't even get the chance to say Thank you" Sehun said afterwards.
 
"I guess... You're older?" Kai asked.
 
"If you are, then maybe we can know your name?" Sehun added.
 
She just smile and pointed at the paper before taking her leave again. The two goes through all the paper and at the last page, there was a paper written for both of them.
 
 
'I know you know my name. You looked so emerged with the book so I didn't want to disturb both of you. I do hope you enjoy reading it. You have now an idea of what I wrote in your essay. Study hard.
 
---Chae Yeon Noona'
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I can't believe a lower section helped us" they both chuckled and laugh before making their way to their friend's house.