010

The Answer Is You

"You sit with us" Kyungsoo suddenly stopped Chae Yeon while walking to the corner of the cafeteria. She mentally sighed as she was literally being stuck by the boy in front of her. She looked up and was met by two calm big eyes. She ignored him but he blocked her way.

 
"There" Kyungsoo turned her around and pointed the spot where he sits. "Come on" he said and gently pushed her by the shoulders, guiding her. Kyungsoo had a smile plastered on his face while Chae Yeon was looking down, not wanting to see the students face.
 
"Move Kai" Kyungsoo said as they reached the table. "Go in and sit" he told Chae Yeon and she silently obliged. Kyungsoo sat beside her.
 
"Hi" the others greeted her and she looked up and smile.
 
"You don't have to be shy around us. We're gonna be classmates from now on" Baekhyun gave her a warm smile, not wanting to remember the first time they met at the library.
 
"And you're gonna be sitting with us. Right Kyungsoo Hyung?" Sehun asked the older and he hummed making Chae Yeon looked at him.
 
"Nice seeing you again, Chae Yeon" Suho said and she looked at him. "I belive some of the idiots here had stalked you at the library and some were helped by you" he continued while eating. "I'm just not sure how that little boy beside you became close to you"
 
"I'm not a little boy!" Kyungsoo defended himself widening his eyes. "I'm just--"
 
"Small and squishy" Chen finished earning a blank expression from Kyungsoo then a glare.
 
"You did not just say that!" the others laughed and Kyungsoo stood halfway ready to hit Chen's head when a hand held his uniform. They all stopped and looked at Chae Yeon while Kyungsoo looked down meeting her eyes.
 
'That eyes' Kyungsoo thought.
 
Chae Yeon let go of his uniform and pointing at the food that was almost touched his uniform. His brows met with confusion but he sat down. Chanyeol cleared his throat breaking the awkward situation. They all let out a small awkward laugh then continued eating.
 
"Wow. Noona has good eyes" Kai joked and laughed by himself but suddenly shut his mouth when he earned gazes from his hyungs. They all resume eating quietly. Chanyeol keeps on taking glances of Chae Yeon and when she notice, she caught him staring at her and she smiled at the taller man.
 
"Oh Chae Yeon. There you are" they all looked up when the girl's name had been called. "Can you come with me for awhile?"
 
"Seongsaengnim, she's still eating" Chen said.
 
"Maybe you can talk to her later?" Baekhyun added but the teacher was just standing there.
 
"Was it this all about? She can just go to your classroom after she eats and you c---" Kyungsoo was talking but stopped when he felt a hand tapping his thigh. When he turned around with his wide eye, he was met with a soft calm eyes. His glazed soften and he just sighed. He moved out of his seat and gave way to the girl.
 
"Alright. Come on Chae Yeon" the teacher said and she just nod. She followed her teacher but turn her head around and saw Kyungsoo sitting there quietly. She turned her head again and followed her teacher.
 
 
"That was... weird" Xiumin said and chuckled.
 
"What does that teacher needs from her? Jeez. She was still eating and--" Baekhyun was talking but Lay cut him.
 
"She's part of the music club" Lay said gaining the attention of the other boys.
 
"What?" Chen asked.
 
"That teacher was from the music class and part of the music club. She might need something from Chae Yeon" Lay continued then focused his attention from the food.
 
"She won't sing.... will she?" Baekhyun nervously laugh.
 
"The teacher probably needs some help with some school papers" Suho said while glancing at Kyungsoo. He noticed that the other was itching to find out. When he saw him move his foot one step , he sternly stopped the other. "Let her be, Kyungsoo. She done this before, she's used to it"
 
"But--"
 
"Finish your food. Right now" Suho looked at Kyungsoo. The other shorter boy cannoy do anything and just resume with eating his food. The atmosphere was kind of tense with what happened but they all managed to eat their lunch peacefully.
 
They all preceeded to the classroom after their lunch but Chae Yeon wasn't there. Some students didn't even mind, but with Kyungsoo he's a little bit uneasy. He walked out of the classroom and roamed around the school premises. He was on his way to the music room but he stopped himself and turned around, only to be stop with a piano playing. He turned around and silently opened the door and let himself inside.
 
The room was kind of dark as the lights was off, but there's a light coming from the corner side of the room which leads into a small room inside. He marched his way quietly and hid his self at the door. He peaked a little bit and there he saw the girl he is looking for, playing the piano softly. He was so drenched with the music playing he didn't even notice that it stopped. After a few minutes of realizing it, he opened his eyes and was met with a pair of eyes looking at him.
 
"Chae Yeon..." her name escaped his lips like a whisper. She looks at him with calmness. She looked down and held his uniform gaining his attention. "What's wrong?" he asked and she held his uniform tightly. She pressed her forehead in his chest.
 
"You're weird. What's the matter? Hhmm?" He asked her and slightly her hair. "Tell me" he kept on her hair when Chae Yeon was lost in her thoughts.
 
 
'What's the matter? Hhmm? Tell me Chaennie' a boy not that tall than her asked as he her hair comforting her as she hug him.
 
'Help me' little Chae Yeon said.
 
 
"Help me..." the words escaped from Chae Yeon lips like a whisper and it stopped Kyungsoo from what he was doing. She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't realized that she had spoken.
 
"What?" Kyungsoo asked and left him dumbfounded when he heard her voice. He held her arms and pushed her away from him a little bit so he can see her face. "You... just... talked" she kept her gaze down. "Look at me" he said and raised her head up. "Now, tell me" he said and little did he know that hearing her voice and calling him by his name is like a toxic that made him lost and dizzy.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Help me... Kyungsoo"