009

The Answer Is You

'You! You're the reason why Hyung is dead!' little Kyungsoo pushed a girl.

 
'Please... Oppa... let... me---'
 
'No! You are not gonna see him! Get away! Go away! Go away from my Hyung!' little Kyungsoo pushed the little girl further away from the door.
 
'I don't want to see your face! I don't want to hear your voice! So leave my family alone! Leave me alone!' little Kyungsoo left the crying girl and shut the door of his Hyung's room where his body was laying down, lifeless.
 
 
Kyungsoo jolted up from his sleep, sweating and panting hard with cold sweat. He calmed his self down while running his fingers on the threads of his hair. That dream, the same dream that he was having after he met Chae Yeon. He blinked his eye and looked at the clock at the side table. 3:02AM. He sighed heavily and layed his self back to bed as he covers his body with blanket.
 
"Why..." Kyungsoo wondered as he stared at nowhere.
 
"It's blurred. I wonder why it's always blurred" he uttered as he fell asleep. His breathing was a little bit unsteady and heavy, but after awhile, his breathing steadied and calmed. The morning came and sun rays hit his eyes and the alarmed went off and he groaned as he stood up and get ready for another day in school.
 
"Just two more days Kyungsoo. Two more days and it'll be a short break from school" he uttered as he fixed his hair facing the mirror.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Two more days! Whoo! And we'll all have a little break from this school!" Chanyeol cheered as they reached the room. They all settle down in their places as they all waited for the teacher to arrive.
 
"Oh yeah. Baekhyun, do you remember someone named Chaennie?" Chanyeol asked the other male who looked at him.
 
"Hhmmmm. I'm not sure. Why?" Baekhyun answered after thinking for awhile.
 
"Ahhh.. Ani. I was just wondering" Chanyeol scratched the back of his head. He chuckled and looked at Kyungsoo. "How about you Kyung?"
 
"What?" The short guy turned to face Chanyeol.
 
"You know someone named Chaennie?" Chanyeol asked and Kyungsoo frowned his brows.
 
"I don't think so. The name sounds familiar though..." Kyungsoo answered and the other just nodded.
 
"Do you know her Chanyeol?" Baekhyun asked the other just shook his head to avoid further questions.
 
"You guys are curious with things that are not necessary" Suho suddenly came gaining the attention of the others.
 
"Chanyeol is, not us Hyung" Baekhyun said.
 
"A-ani Hyung...." Chanyeol shook his head to the elder and Suho just nodded.
 
"What should we do for our mini break from school? Hhmmm... Beach? or just go on a trip to Jeju?" Baekhyun asked the others.
 
"It'll be fun if we all go to Jeju!" Chen stood up excitedly.
 
"Let's ask the maknaes on break time. They would be all excited" Xiumin suggested and the others hummed in agreement.
 
"I hate going to Jeju" Kyungsoo whispered to himself and the others turned to him. "Nothing..." he smiled. The teacher came in and everybody had to take their sits.
 
"Okay class. As all of you know, we only have two days left before our mini break. Is everyone excited?" the teacher asked and everybody cheered. "Alright alright. Settle down. Before this ends, i want to introduce someone to you guys. She's a scholar here in school and she will be in our class starting today. Be nice to her, arraso?" they all said yes and grinned excitedly. The teacher gestured her to come in, and once she did, the others had their jaw hanging open.
 
"Yoo Chae Yeon. Everybody knows her right? She's from the lower section but since her grades are high she will be in---"
 
"Why? We never do that to other students"
 
"She doesn't belong here Seongsaenim. She needs to go back to where she belongs"
 
Students were protesting and wants the girl to go back to her section. She lowered her head and took all the criticism that she needs to hear. She shut her eyes and the next thing she knows, someone is grabbed her hand. She looked up and saw the most unexpected person.
 
"Kaja. Don't mind them" Kyungsoo pulled her and other students were just shocked. He dragged her to the back where there is an empty seat near the window, which is beside Kyungsoo.
 
"Seat" Kyungsoo commanded her and she obliged. He can hear whsipers from the other students and he turned around and glared at them and they shut their mouths.
 
"She's gonna sit here from now on" Kyungsoo said and took his own seat. The students were stunned with what the shorter male did but he ignored them.
 
Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Xiumin and Chen just looked at the other male and was wondering why is he acting that way. They all looked at Suho and the elder just smiled. Once they turned to Kyungsoo, the shorter gave them a 'what-do-you-need' look and they all shook their heads. They looked at Chae Yeon and unknowingly smiled at the girl.
 
"Alright. That's set. Let's start the lesson. Open your books to page...." the teacher was talking but Chae Yeon wasn't paying attention. She accidentally looked at Suho, and received a warm smile from the elder.
 
She turned her head to the male sitting next to her and to her surprise, he was listening, unexpectedly he was. She stared ar Kyungsoo for quite some time and was stunned when the other looked at her.
 
"Pay attention. Or else they'll bring you back to your section" Kyungsoo said reaching her book and opening it to the page they were. He smiled at her and paid attention to the teacher again.
 
She turned her attention to the book and unkowingly she smiled at the kind gesture of Kyungsoo. She was smiling to her heart's content, not knowing her heart was beating so fast that she may have heart attack sooner.