005

The Answer Is You

The school corridors was suspectly quiet. Well, that will be near the lowest section. Everybody was focusing with their exams. It was the midterm and it was one of the intense exam that the lowest section considers. Everybody had their eyebrows knit together as they focus. The bell rang as it was a sign that it is time for the papers to be submitted. Some groaned and some gave it with no questions, Chae Yeon was one of that students.

 
As soon as she was done, she then proceeded to go into the teachers office where she would help the teachers on arranging some school paperworks. It was a job for those who was given scholarship to give back to the school. She proceded with the highes section files and gathered it. As she slamped it back down to the table, some papers were scattered. She internally groaned for being clumsy.
 
She gathered the papers and some of it catches her attention, or rather, one of it. Pulling it close to her face to read it she squished her eyes a little bit.
 
'Do Kyungsoo' she said in her mind.
 
It was a English poem from the said named boy and it gave her come curiousity, and a little bit excitement to read it. Oh how she loves reading English poems. She sat down and carefully read the paper.
 
You came to me when I was in need,
but you disappeared just like a wind.
I searched for you to see even from afar,
but I always fail to know where you are.
 
Where you are is where I wanted to be,
just like how you promised to be there for me.
I always long for me to see,
the beauty of the smile that you once gave me.
 
Oh how I always wish I never did let go,
the promise that I once told you so.
This time my promise won't be broken,
just please tell me that I have been forgiven.
 
Chae Yeon read in her mind the poem and little did she know that there were tears hanging to the corner of her eyes, threatening to fall anytime. Her mind has been blank for readinh the poem, and didn't bother to feel the presence of other person in the room. She flinched when a hand touched her face, wiping the cornered tear eye.
 
"Is my poem that sad that it almost made you cry?" she froze in her seat. It was not expected that the named person was in front of her, wiping her eye.
 
"What? Are you just gonna stare at me?" Kyungsoo said as he slowly sit beside her. She turned her head away from him and started fixing the papers.
 
"Ignoring me again huh? Just like what you did when you bumped me" he said as he continued to watch her. She didn't pay attention to him. The last thing she wanted to be caught with, is her, reading his poem.
 
"Chae Yeon" Kyungsoo firmly but softly said her name and she stopped. "Chae Yeon right? I heard it from the maknaes and also from the others" he said as he started taking some of the papers that needed to be arranged.
 
"We... to be honest we researched about you that's why we knew it before even telling us" he slightly chuckled at his honesty.
 
Both sat in a quiet athmosphere as they both started arranging some paperworks. Kyungsoo, to be honest he doesn't know what the heck is he doing inside the teachers office, helping the said girl. He was only supposed to pass by after being bored of finishing the exam.
 
She was stealing glances of Kyungsoo. His side features reminded her so much of him when she was young. It can't be him can it? She kept on convincing herself that it was some other boy.
 
"Why don't you talk instead of instantly stealing some glances of me" Kyungsoo said as she was taken aback from the question.
 
"Ah... I forgot... Lay said you can talk but you won't. Then why don't you write just like what you did with the others?" he looked at her and he swear he saw her knitting her eyebrows together.
 
"Shiroyo?" he asked and she just stared down. "I can't even think of any reason why won't you talk. It's gonna be much better if you just talk and---" he stopped when he saw her rising from her seat.
 
'Stop... Please stop' Chae Yeon closed her eyes to calm her down as she started walking away from the said person.
 
"She didn't just walked away from me..." Kyungsoo uttered as he slowly stood up and walked towards the said girl's direction.
 
"Yah!" he said as he catched up with her and caught her wrist. "That's twice already" he examined her when he slowly realized that she must be really not ready to talk. Not with someone who was rude to her before and here now standing next to her.
 
"I don't know why... but I will let you talk again. I don't care how long it will take me, as long as you talk, and I hear my apology from you, I won't let you go away just like that" Kyungsoo said firmly and this let Chae Yeon looked at him.
 
"Don't give me that look. I will do anything and everything to let you talk again. Arraso?" Kyungsoo gave her a slight smile and not knowing why.
 
Chae Yeon stupidly stood there looking at him. Without knowing she nodded. Kyungsoo let go of her wrist and cleared his throat and started walking away from her.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
'Just give me time. I will let you talk again'
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: OKAY! I am so sorry that the update took sooooo long! Anyways, please enjoy... oh also, your authornim passed her board exam! Yay!!! 👍🎉💊💉