001

The Answer Is You

 

 
Students who were in the upper class section were considered as the genius ones, talented, looks that seems like they were some angel sent from above and from millionare family; the middle section are the students who are considered to be smart ones, talented enough to join the every school club, good-looking and from rich family who have small businesses; the last section are the students who were considered to be the lacking-ones, not enough brains, not enough talents, looks are considered to be "ok" and as for status in life, most depend on the scholarship that the school offer.
 
All of them were treated differently, not only with fellow students, but also with the teachers. It all depends on what section you belong to. As for the upper class, 10 male students were treated as superiors. They were all quite nice, actually they are, except for one, don't let his cute appearance deceive you for a devil itself hide inside.
 
 
"So Baekhyun, did you read the love letter that was inside your locker?" Chen, who's real name is Kim Jongdae, asked the diva of the group as they walk to their classroom.
 
"Pshh" Baekhyun scoffed. "Why would I? I know the content of the letter anyway" Baekhyun smirked.
 
"I bet Kai got a lot of love letters" Chen turned to the guy behind him. Kai, real name is Kim Jongin, the dancing machine.
 
"Oh Hyung. You know he's too busy playing with his games. He won't even bother" Sehun, Oh Sehun, the maknae answered for the other.
 
"Oh we all know everybody got love letters from girls. Stop asking such nonsense Chen" Xiumin, real name is Kim Minseok, jokingly slapped Chen's arm.
 
"But we all know who got the most love letters..." Chanyeol, the giant, real name is Park Chanyeol, turned his head on the shorter guy on the other end. "...D.O?" he called and the guy paid no attention.
 
"Nice try Yeol" Baekhyun laughed earning a smack from the taller guy.
 
"What is he even doing?" Chen raised his eyebrow.
 
"He's medidating for his next song" Lay, real name, Zhang Yixing, said as he smiled.
 
"Stop it guys. We all might get hit" Suho, real name is Kim Junmyeon, chuckled.
 
They continued walking towards the corridors, unpleasantly passing the last section's room. They all have the cringed expression on their face. It's like the disgusting look that a poor person gets from a the rich ones.
 
"Why do we even have to pass this room?!" Tao, real name is Huang ZiTao, complains and whine.
 
"I know right. The smell of poor and low-class students" Sehun agreed scratching his nose.
 
They continued talking to each other and doing their own business when they stopped in their tracks when they heard their friend's voice.
 
"Are you blind" D.O., real name Do Kyungsoo, said as he stared at the girl in front of him.
 
"D.O, what happened?" Suho and the others approached him.
 
"This girl here..." he pointed at the girl standing in front of him "...bumped unto me" D.O. with a stern voice.
 
"Wow. You got the nerve huh" Baekhyun took a step closer.
 
"Pick up my papers..." D.O. commanded the girl. "...NOW" he added with a frightening and stern voice that made the girl shiver.
 
She bent down and picked up all the papers and gave it to the latter. After she thought she was done, she was ready to walk away but only to be stopped.
 
"You're not yet done" Kai stopped playing his game. "Apologize... right now"
 
She turned around and faced the guys with a wide eye. She never did wanted to bump into one of them. She picked up all the papers and now they wanted her to apologize.
 
"We're waiting..." the guys tapped their foot as they crossed their arms.
 
The look in her face says as if she is facing some ghosts in front of her. The look on her eyes says that she was scared and frightened. D.O. was ready to speak up when someone interrupted him.
 
"Yoo Chae Yeon" they turned around to see a teacher. The teacher grabbed the said girl in her shoulders as a sign to calm down.
 
"I'm sorry. It will never happen again" the teacher bowed along with the said girl.
 
"Sonsaengnim, you don't need to apologize for her. She was the one who did a wrong thing" Tao reasoned.
 
"You have eyes but you seem to be blind. You have mouth, don't tell me you're mute too?" D.O insulted the girl.
 
"D.O-shi, please consider my apology...." the teacher reasoned for the girl. Suho noticed how the girl held into the teacher's blouse and curled her fingers unto it. He glanced to the teacher as she reasoned out to D.O. ".....she is in the lower class and she c---"
 
"It's okay sonsaengnim" Suho cut the teacher. "I'll handle it from here" Suho smiled to the teacher and to the girl. Once again the teacher bowed and dragged the girl with her. Suho watched as the two walked away.
 
"You should have not did what you have done" D.O. said as he passed by Suho and walked. The elder just smiled and followed the other.
 
"Be nice sometimes D.O" the elder said and that stopped the other from his tracks.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I just hope she is Mute for real, or else I would push her to the limits until she talk"