Chapter 2 ~ Meeting Part 2

I Wish Our Time Together Would Go Replay Replay Replay

In this fanfic Onew and Jonghyun shared a room and Key, Minho and Taemin shared the other room

 _________________________________________________________________________________________________

After the conversation with Minho, the other members came over and introduced themselves.

"Hi everyone, My name is Song Joo Yeong but everyone can call me Joo Yeong. I'm Minho's noona by 1 day. I hope we can all become friends." I introduced myself.

"Annyeong. My name is Kim Jonghyun. They call me Bling Bling Jonghyun but u can just call me Jonghyun or Jonghyun Oppa." *wink*

"In your dream. She'll never call you Jonghyun Oppa" Minho suddenly said.

"YA~ what are you talking about. Of course she…" Jonghyun and Minho continued their little fight but it was Jonghyun who did most of the talking.

"Hi, my name is Kim Ki Bum but people call me Almighty Key or Key. You can just call me Key or Key Op~".

Key was about to finish of his word when Minho looked over to him.

"Or maybe not." Key said quickly changing his mind.

Then Onew came over

"Hi, I'm Lee Jinki. My stage is Onew. Fans call me Leader Onew cos I'm the leader. You can call me whatever you want I don't care."

"Annyeong noona, I'm Lee Taemin. I'm also known as Makdongie Taemin (맥둥이 태민) because i am the youngest one in SHINee but you can call me Taemin. Waaaaah, MInho's noona is so pretty."

I felt my face turning slightly pink when he said that.

After each person greeted me they went back doing whatever they were doing before.

 

Taemin came and leaded me towards the other members' room. He opened the door and showed me Onew and Jonghyun's room first. There were two single beds. The room wasn't super big but it wasn't small either. Everything was placed so neatly. We left the room and Taemin lead me to another room. There were 3 beds so it was obviously that it was Key, Minho and Taemin's room. I looked at each bed trying to figure out which bed was Minho's when one bed caught my attention. It had a pink blanket and I could tell whose it was cos Key, I think is his name, was sleeping in it. I looked at it weirdly and Taemin told me that Key is like the Omma in the group. Then suddenly, Onew came rushing into the room and immediately ran to Key's bed.

 

"In a hurry much." I muttered. Making sure he couldn't hear me.

"Key, wake up and make breakfast!" Onew said looking he was about to die.

"I'll make it." I insisted.

"I think its better that Key makes it."

"I said that I'll make it."

"You don't even know where everything is. Do you know even know where the pots and pans are?"

"Don't worry Onew hyung. I'll show her where everything." Taemin said

"Whose side are you on Taemin?"

"I'm on Joo Yeong Noona's side of course."

"Taemin, how could you betray your hyung like that."

 

Taemin stuck his tongue out at Onew as we left the room. We left trying not to laugh but we couldn't hold it in. We headed for the kitchen and Taemin showed me where everything was. I was going to make this meal the best meal ever. I wanted to show Onew that they needed me and I was the only person that could make things better.

 

"Taemin ah, could you help me take these dishes out?" I yelled

"Ne of course Noona"

 

He came into the kitchen almost in an instant and took them out of my hands and placed them onto the table. I walked out of the kitchen following him with the rest of the dishes. All I could do was smile as I placed the dished on the dining table. As soon as the table was set, Taemin sat down and Minho followed. He was always like this, polite and quite but pretended he wasn't.

 

"Come on guys let's eat!" Taemin call to the rest of the SHINee members in excitement. They were playing X-Box in the lounge room. Key and Jonghyun walked towards the table and sat down.

 

"ONEW HURRY UP MAN! You're always last to come!" Jonghyun yelled.

"Joo Yeong, did you make all this yourself?" Key asked surprisingly.

"Yeah why?"

"WOW Oh My God! I can't believe you made all this in such a small amount of time." Key's face was now really shocked.

"It's nothing much really. I usually cook for Minho's parents so I've had lots of practice."

"ONEW HURRY UP!" Jonghyun yelled again. You could tell he was getting really impatient.

"I'm coming. Geez calm down Jonghyun." Onew said as he seated himself.

"I'm sorry but someone just took to long." Jonghyun replied.

Everyone started eating after Onew sat down.

"Oh and the manager called me this morning saying that you have a photo shoot for the new album tomorrow at 9am. The mini van will be waiting outside.

They all nodded and continued eating the meal I prepared for hem. I was really happy that they all seemed to like it.

 

After eating, everyone went and played X-Box. I started washing the dishes. Miho then came when he saw me along and started helping me.

 

"Don't worry about me Minho. Just keep playing the X-Box."

"Why are you doing all this Joo Yeong?"

"I'm cleaning the dishes cos I want to."

"Why are you always like this?"

"What are you talking about? I've always been like this. You should know how I'm like."

"You've never done anything for yourself. It's your life but you're going to give it up for mine. Why?"

"I've always been like that. And because I want to."

"I know you don't want to. What happened to the dream of becoming a teacher like your father? Did you just give that dream up because my parents told you to look out for me?" Minho said not looking too happy. It looked like he was about to shout at me.

I could feel Minho was leaning in closer. So close that I could feel his breath. I turned around looking to him and I saw his eyes look straight into mine. I felt very intimidated. He could read my like an open book. I quickly turned around scared of meeting his eyes again.

"MINHO it's your turn." Key shouted. Thank god. I didn't know what would have happened if he didn't call him over. Thanks heaps Key. I was in total control of myself again thanks to key and I quickly pushed Minho towards the lounge where the others were.  As he walked away I stood still recovering from the shock of what just happened. You suddenly felt your heart pumping faster than usual. It wasn't pumping fast like the feeling you like someone but pumping of disbelieve of what he just said. Did I really give up on my dream when I decided to become SHINee's assistant manager?

"Joo Yeong you want to have a go?" Key asked

"Nah, I'm fine thanks."

"Awww come on. No one cares. It's just a game."

I saw Onew and he was holding the controller. I could be versing him if I decided to play. Knowing that he wasn't going to let me win because he didn't like me, I decided to play. I took the controller and Key told to press 'X' for acceleration and went through all the controls with me. The game started and it was fun as I was surprised to see that I was actually pretty good at it. Now I really wanted to win. It was the last lap and Onew was ahead of me. I was going to lose for sure, it was obvious. It felt a bit depressing but it was my first game after all. Onew was only a few meters away from the finish line. Out of no where he braked and I won the game but I wouldn't have won if he didn't brake. I looked over to him. I couldn't figure it out. He passed the controller to Jonghyun.

"The Onew Condition." Key said and laughed.

"The Onew what?"

"Joo Yeong you aren't really a SHINee fan are you?"

"No not really sorry. I only listen to your songs."

"So you wouldn't have watch our reality TV show have you?"

"No."

Key laughed again. "Onew is the type of person that is hmm…it's kinda hard to explain but whatever he does we call it the Onew condition. He laughs off a lot of things when we used to sleep in the same room. Onew hyung would always make jokes about himself."

"You used to all sleep in the same room?"

"Yeah, well until Taemin got too big and we had to make more room." key laughed. His eyes were very bright. When he smiled it was something that could catch anyone's eyes.

I looked at him still confused. "I still don't get this Onew Condition."

"Well to put everything short, if he does or says something that make everyone quiet and awkward, we call it the Onew Condition."

"Ah right. I get it now."

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2 is finally up. Sorry for the wait everyone. I'll keep trying to do my best