Chapter 5 ~ That's For Screwing With Me

I Wish Our Time Together Would Go Replay Replay Replay

sooo sorry i haven't update....hopefully this will make up for it

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 My chest would feel as though it was about to burst every time he looked at me with the smile he had. This isn't good for my heart I thought.

 

"Onew, don't scare us like." Taemin said running into the room and hugged Onew.

"If you weren't feeling well you should have told us." Jonghyun said with a worried look on his face. It was really nice seeing the brotherly love and bond they had between one another.

"The doctors told us that Onew could leave today. I'm going to head outside and fill out the forms and leave you boys with Onew for a while." I said and walked out of the room and headed to the reception of the hospital.

"I'll come with you." Key said. I ignored him looking as though I wasn't interested but the fact was I was actually surprised. I continued walking to the reception with Key beside me.

 

I could feel people starting at Key as we were at the reception. You could hear then whispering about him; ''isn't that Key from SHINee? Who is that girl next to him?'' I think the receptionist was about thirty years old and not once did she look at me. I guessed she was a crazy 'teenager' fan girl since she only looked at Key.

"Here are the papers." She said as she handed them over to  completely ignoring me like I wasn't there.

"Kamsahapnida." He replied with a bright smile on his face Key which could burn your eyes if you looked at it for too long. It had the ability to pierce into any girl's heart including mine. I swear this is not healthy for me being around them.

"Is his your girlfriend?" She asked Key shyly then finally looking at me.

Key started to smile again and lifted his hand up covering his mouth.

"No." Finally giving an answer.

"Oh really? Cos you to look like a couple." he receptionist said having a slight smile on her face. There was an urge in me to pull her hair when she smiled at me.

"I work for him and the rest of SHINee." I answered "Did you know how girly Key acts in the dorm. You should see his pajamas. They're pink and I think they are girl's pajamas to be precise. He's such so much like a diva especially the way he dress. It makes you want to have a brother like him who helps you with your cloths and fashion. It's so adorable. But I guess you wouldn't know all these things unless you WORK for them." I smiled at her. That's right I thought. That's what you get for messing with me. She then forced a smile back towards me piercing her eyes. I knew Key could feel the tensions in the atmosphere and tried to calm down a little.

"Noona thanks for you help." He said while placing his hand on top of hers and the receptionist smiled at Key again.

 

"Smooth." Key said to me on our way back.

"Well you saw her being mean to me didn't you? I just wanted to show her that she shouldn't screw with someone like me because you'll only lose. " I said suddenly stopping where I was.

We continued walking when Key suddenly cracked up laughing. I didn't think that I'll see him doing. In fact, it was the last thing I expected him to do.

"But did you have say the bit about my pajamas? It's embarrassing for an idol you know." Key said

"But it doesn't matter if your fans know because everyone knows that you're the umma of the group. Plus it is really cute on you." I said without realizing. Wait…did I just say cute!!! What am I thinking? I don't even like him like that and I just barely know them. Almost instantly, I looked away to avoid eye contact with Key.

"You really are a interesting character Joo Yeong." He said smiling at me. I increased my speed before he say another word. We reached to the door of the room and I stopped to wait for Key. I could feel that my heart beat had increased. It's beating fast because you walked at a face pace I said to myself I don't like ''like'' him. I kept on telling myself that because it was true.

 

"Well you guys took your time. What took you so long?" Jonghyun asked.

I looked to see Key's reaction. "Nothing, nothing at all."Key was grinning. I could see all the SHINee members looking at both of us filled with curiosity.

"There were quite a few papers to sign and people kept on staring at Key." I said so that they would stop looking at us with those curious eyes. They were starting to creep me out.

It suddenly became quiet. No one said a word. It was silent and awkward…really awkward.

"So are you all packed up Onew hyung?" Key asked breaking the silence and awkwardness in the room. Thank god he talked. I had no idea how long this awkwardness was going to last.

"Yeah we finished just before you two came back." Minho replied

"Well, then let's go." Taemin said excited as he had missed his hyung even if it was only for one day. He was so cute.

 Joo Yeong! Snap out of it. You need to get a hold of yourself. You thought.

 

We headed towards the lift and headed towards the car waiting in front of the hospital.

"NO WAY!" I said. My jaws dropped and I could not believe what was in front of me.

There was a whole crowd of fans with 'I LOVE YOU ONEW', "WELCOME BACK ONEW' and 'SHINEE I LOVE U' signs awaiting for us I meant SHINee of course. Everyone laughed when they saw my reaction but Minho was the one that laughed the most.

"Is it always like this?" I asked Minho.

"Well it depends."

"You mean that there's been worst?!" you asked half shocked. You were still taking all this in.

"Yeah, sometime."

OMG I thought. How can they all be so calm to this. We all prepared to walk out into the crowd of over-loving fans. Well actually, I was the only preparing to walk out. My mind wasn't fully prepared for all this.

As I stepped towards the door and into the crowd, the automatic sliding door moved to one side. Luckily, Manager Yoo was there to help me and SHINee get into the van. We were pushed from side to side. Then I suddenly felt someone had scratched me. I was inside the van and looked down to the sight of blood that was trickling down my arm. I looked up at SHINee. Their expressions were relaxed and calm.

"Omo Joo Yeong Noona are you okay?" Taemin asked.

"NO! I though I was going to die out there!" I placed my hand onto my chest; it was pumping almost every second. It was really fast.

I looked over at Minho. He was trying to himself from smiling by biting his lips. He couldn't hide that smile of his from me.

"Ya~ Minho it's not funny." I whined. "Look at my arm." pointing to the blood running down my arm from the scratch. "We are out there fore barely 5 minutes and I get this."

"It's probably just a jealous fan. I mean, many people would want to be you right now." The manager said from the driver seat.

"This is CRAZY!" I said.

"Here I have a band aid." Onew said handing me the band aid.

As I was taking the band aid, I could feel his hands touching mine; they were so warm I thought. I then looked at the band aid. I looked up at him after seeing a hello kitty band aid which the innocent Onew had just given to me.

"Onew what is this?" I laughed as I pointed at the band aid. I could see his face blushing bright red.

"Do you want it or not? Cause if you don't then I'll take it back thank you." He said.

"No, no, no, I want it." I said trying very hard to conceal my smile.

"Onew where did you get that band aid?" Key asked ginning. "Was it from a noona?"

"Of course not! A little girl gave it to me while I was at the hospital." He said with his head held high.

"Oh really?" Key said "You know it's nothing to be embarrassed about. You should actually say it because a noona finally chose you."

"For your information, at least I got something from a fan."

"Right. Whatever."

Looking at the two of them reminded me of when Minho and I were in primary school. I went back to my wound placing  the band aid on it.

 

We had arrived home and you would have never guessed what they all went to do after putting Onew's things away. That's right, they started playing the X-Box. Well I'm not surprised.

"Tomorrow is the charity!" I yelled. This time they weren't playing racing game but it was FIFA world cup 2010. "HELLO ARE YOU GUYS LISTENING?!"

"Yep. Charity.'' Jonghyun said

"12:30pm." Key said.

"Tomorrow." Onew then said

"Good. Well, I'm going to take a shower then." I said

______________________________________________________________________________

I'm so so sorry that i hacen't updated in so long. I've been pretty busy but i will be able to update more a bit more now before i go away on holidays and i'll update as soon as i come back. I'll let you readers know when I leave.

and i'm wondering if anyone is interested and would like to help me make a poster for this story. Let me know. Thanks

Don't forget to subscribe if you haven't already and leave a comment

hope you've enjoyed it