Chapter 3 ~ No Morning Exercise Today!!!

I Wish Our Time Together Would Go Replay Replay Replay

Sorry for the late update. I had exams the past few days but they finally finished so i can update again now. Hope you all enjoy it ^_^ 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Key's smile was really friendly. I liked it a lot. I woke up early and got dress. I then went out to make breakfast for them before we all left for the photo shoo which is with one of SHINee's sponsors. It was first day of work so I wanted to make sure that I did my best. I then heard someone getting out from their room. It was Minho. He saw me put the dishes on the table and went straight back into his room and came out this time with Taemin and Key. He then went into the other room and got Onew and Jonghyun up. As the SHINee members came out I couldn’t help but smile.  They walked towards the dining table looking half asleep. It was really cute how Minho herded them towards the table.

"What is this! No morning exercises when Joo Yeong cooks for us?" Key said in excitement as he turned towards Minho.

"You wish Key. It would be a waste if we didn't eat it. It would be cold by the time we got back."

"You still do morning exercises Minho?" I asked

He nodded  as he sipped some of the corn soup.

"Oh, sorry. I won't make breakfast so early."

"Don't be sorry Joo Yeong. I'm grateful to you. You made SHINee history, one day when Minho doesn't forces us to do so much work. I thank you so much. Key said raising his hand to hold mine and blinking continuously non-stop. After that, he then continued eating his food.

 

After breakfast, everyone got dressed and went outside and could see a white van. I could see Manager Yoo riding in it . SHINee lined up and went inside the van.  I entered after them and sat in the remaining seat which was unfortunately next to Onew. I didn't want to buy I had no choice. The van was starting to move and for safety reasons I sat there leaning as far away as I could from Onew. The van was driving on a rough road and I was being flinged around. Suddenly, the van turned and I was thrown onto Onew's side. I was afraid to look up and see his face.

"I'm sorry." I said and backed away from him.

"Are you alright though?"

I looked back at him. He looked really sincere. It was the first time I had seen him like this so I didn't know what to say to him, I just kept starting at him not blinking.

"Are you alright Joo Yeong?" Onew asked again.

"Ne I'm fine." I finally responded; I turned away from him and looked out the window. I scolded myself for being dazzled by him the rest of the trip until we reached the photo shoot.

 

I walked out into the studio. I could see it was all set up for them ready for them to start taking photos. I watched as everyone of them. They were probably immune to everything but I was still getting used to it. Where ever I saw them there were female staff staring at SHINee and using every change they got to talk to them and get their autograph. The most popular amongst the female staff to my surprise was Taemin. It was very entertaining watching them fret around the members while the males were not too pleased at all. Soon, all the staff and SHINee members all gathered around to listen to the schedule of how things would work at the photo shoot today. I followed and stood in the back row listening.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo. Today I'm going to be the one in charge of the photo shoot today. For those who don't know me I'm Kim Hyung Soo but you can just call me Hyung Soo. It's SHINee's photo shoot for their new album. What I want from this photo shoot is efficiency and co-operation with everyone. That is what makes a good photo shoot so I decided to that the lighting team to get the materials ready while SHINee get their make up and everything done. We all have a long day ahead of us so lets get started."

 

After Hyung Soo talked, every clapped and went to do what they needed to do. I was the only one there left, standing there not knowing what to do.

 

"Joo Yeong?"

"Ne" I said turning to see manager Yoo

"Your job is to look after SHINee today. Make sure they do everything according to plan and behave well. Here is the order they'll be doing things in. This is a big job I'm giving you to do."

"Ne Manager Yoo. I'll make sure everything is as Hyung Soo wants is to be. And don't worry. This is not going to be too hard" I said "well I hope it isn't'' I then murmured as I headed towards SHINee's dressing room. I was standing there leaning against the wall which was next to the door and started reading the schedule manager gave me. They sure are going to be really busy and tired today. I'm amazed they can stay conscious. I thought. After reading it, I then saw SHINee sitting in their assigned dressing with the noonas styling their hair and putting their make up on.

SHINee had gotten changed for the photo shoot ready to go I stared at them shocked. They were all wearing black suits and white ties. I followed them and walked out of the dressing room and onto the set.

I was watching them doing all sorts of different poses white the photographer took many photos. I stood behind the photographer watching it all happen. I saw a different side of everyone today.

 

"Okay, let's take a break everyone. You've all done well. We're actually a bit ahead of time. Be sure to me back in 20 minutes or we may run behind schedule." Hyung Soo said.

I watched SHINee going off the set. I walked towards them holding bottles of water and a towel. It was nearly 6pm and I could see that they were all tired from their faces. The photo shoot started at 11am. Seven hours went by like that and they didn't get any lunch because there was a mix up in the props from some of the staff so lunch had to be cancelled to make up for the time lose. I felt really sorry for all of them. Even Minho looked tired and he was used to the modeling things already. I saw them sit down and looked at their expressions. I could see Onew sitting there with his hand over his forehead. He was the most restless out of all of them. Being the leader must be hard work.

 

"Okay the new settings have been placed in. Let's get started again with these last frames." Hyung Soo said.

Honestly, I wanted to ask him if they could rest a little bit more; they were all so tired. But I new that he wouldn't be cause he was tight in schedule.

 

As everyone got back up, my eyes caught the attention of Onew. I could see he was struggling to get up and as soon as he got up, I watched him fall to the ground. My heart was racing and  I quickly ran towards him.

"Onew fell." I yelled "Are you alright?"

Everyone was surrounding him checking if he was fine and he got back up straight after.

"I'm fine, I just slipped. I'd thought I'd change the atmosphere a little." Onew replied.

"Haha the Onew Condition." Key laughed "It happens like all the time."

Onew laughed along and they went onto the set again. As Onew left, I watched him just to make sure he was okay. I know you didn't just slip. I was worried about him. Yes that right, I was actually worried about the leader, Onew who I hated the most.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Something happens to Onew next chapter. I'll try making it as exciting as possible 

Hope you subscribe and comment ^^