Dinner.

In the mood for love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

( The picture mentioned on Instagram)

 

- Are you free? Do you want to come over eat dinner with us?- 

I read the message sent from Jimin once again and decide wether I should eat with them or not. To think about it, I really enjoy their company, they're fun and very outgoing, especially Taehyung and Hoseok, but it's already 10pm and I'm so tired. Besides I need to wake up early tomorrow. 

- Mianhe, I'm really tired and sleepy. See you tomorrow morning (: -

Andwae andwae, this won't do. Jimin is really making an effort to get along with me so I can't refuse his offer. 
I undo the previous message and type this one instead: 

- Sure. But I don't know the location of your dorm. -

I send it and patiently wait for his answer which only took couple of seconds: 

- I'm picking you up. Be ready in 30 minutes.-

Aish. This guy is really bossy. Anyway, I need to get ready. 

I remove my pyjamas and wear a comfortable hoodie and skinny jeans. 
I won't bother putting makeup though. It's no fancy dinner. 
This only took me few minutes so I sit back and stroll down my instagram feed. 

A picture suddenly captivates  my attention. 

Damn! Jongin looks so good. 
Woah. Just when I thought he could leave my mind for a moment, an attractive picture of him pops up. 

His smile. The picture of him smiling at me at the cafeteria occurs to me all of a sudden. 
How can somebody be this perfect? His plump and full lips are so appealing. And his gaze. Everytime he looks at me, shivers run down my spine.
How is it possible for somebody you've only met couple of days ago to have this kind of affect on you? Never once a guy made me feel this way. 
Now I'm wondering. Does he have a girlfriend? Or somebody he's got feelings for?

I'm sure he does. Who am I kidding? He's so handsome and charming. 
Very gentle as well. Guys like him are ofcourse taken by gorgeous girls like female idols. 

Bzzz bzzz

- I'm downstairs. -

Jimin's message gets me out of my deep thoughts. 
Does thinking about another guy while you're engaged count as cheating? 

Does it? 

Come to think about it, I haven't chosen to be engaged, Jimin and I decided to be friends for our upcoming marriage year so I'm not cheating right? We didn't promise anything to each other. 

I look at myself one last time at the mirror before leaving the house. 

Jimin was there waiting for me in his car. I wouldn't have thought a band that has only debuted two years ago would have these kind of advantages. Would they buy them expensive cars this soon? 
He's riding a new Mercedes Benz. 

I greet him once I entered the car and he drives back to his dorm. 

There was an awkward silence between us and my tongue has suddenly been tied. 

" So umm what were you doing before I texted you?" He asked deciding to break the silence. 

He must've been feeling as awkward as I was. We've just met so these kind of moments will happen alot in the future. 

" Nothing. I was just surfing around my social medias" I answered

" Oh"

And here's the awkwardness coming back again.

" Nice car you have here." I said trying to make a conversation

" Oh thank you. It's my little baby. It was a gift for my last birthday from my father." 

Ah,  like I guessed, it wasn't the company. It was too soon for them to be offered these kind of things. 
I almost forgot that Jimin was rich and that he could afford anything he wanted. 

" Well it's a beautiful one." I told him after I chuckled

He turns his head towards and shows me his eye smile.
It's gorgeous. 
He should smile more often. I know he does with s. Him and I are still in that stage where we get to know each other so he's not yet comfortable with me. 

We arrive at the dorm after 20 minutes that seemed to be more like 20 hours. 
It was very silent and awkward between

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter