Warmth.

In the mood for love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bzzz bzzz bzzzz

The 9 o'clock alarm starts off and I heavily sigh. I'm still so sleepy. Usually, I need to get to the company at 11 today, but I need to drop by the university to take care of some things. 

I called Jimin last night to tell him not to pick me up since I'm heading off early but he had insisted on going with me. 

I get up from bed and shower before getting ready. Once clothed, I walk down the stairs to eat breakfast by myself waiting for Jimin to come. 
I'm wondering how my life will be like, with him. I'd have to live with him therefore my lifestyle will change. I won't be eating alone nor get bored, maybe. But I can't help but panic a little bit. His mom has bought us an apartment with a single bedroom and bathroom. 

He texts me that he's outside few minutes later and I happily join him in his car. 
The first thing I do is greet him and kiss his cheek which causes us to blush. 

He smiles at me and takes my hand before starting the engine. 

" So, what do you need to do at the university?" 

" I need to take my notes from the administration. I asked a classmate to drop a copy of his notes at the secretary so I can fetch them. Mid-terms are on the road." I explain to him. He asks me if I'm still willing to study after marriage which I approve. 
We then start to talk about the new choreography and the fan meeting which will be happening tomorrow in the afternoon. 

" When are we meeting Jiyong hyung?" He asks me. 

" I don't know. I'm still waiting for his call" I sigh. There are times when Jiyong would promise to meet me yet he cancels at the last minute, so not getting any call nor text from him kind of worries me. I haven't seen him for so long and I've missed him so bad. 

We arrive at the university and I ask him to wait for me while I rapidly take the notes which didn't take me more than 10 minutes. 

He then drives us to the company where we meet the rest of the members and we all start to practice. 

****
The next morning, I wake up to my phone ringing. I check my table watch and realise that it's only 8:41 AM. I answer sleepily and smile when I figure that it's Jimin. 

" Want to eat breakfast out?" He asks me after apologising for waking me up. I approve to his request and bid goodbye to get ready. Jimin needs to be at the company at 11 so I need to hurry up and get ready for him to fetch me in 30 minutes. 

I kiss his cheek once I meet him causing him to smile and wink at me. He drives to a nearby cafe and we take place in an intimate corner far from people. We can't get his fans to see us. 

" So, got any call from Jiyong?" He asks me sipping on his coffee. I look down at my hot chocolate and answer him that we may not meet him if he's busy. He furrows his eyebrows but changes the subject noticing my uncomfortableness. 
We talk for the remaining one hour and a half before he drops me back home. 
" Do you want me to pick you up from the company later? So we can meet with Jiyong" i offer him. He approves before squeezing my hand and looking at me in the eye " If there's something that bothers you...whatever it is..come to me hm?" 
I look at him and smile from ear to ear. I can't help but have those tiny butterflies all over me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter