Practice room.

In the mood for love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once arrived at the dance room, Jimin and I bow to the guys and sit to stretch 

" Where did you guys go?" Asked Jungkook 

" We went to see my sunshine" Answered Jimin with a bright smile 

" Oh, you met her? Isn't she so lovely?" Asked me Taehyung 

The four of us talked a little bit while stretching. Taehyung is really active. He's the mood maker of the band. It's weird but Jimin is happier around s than any other time. His serious aura easily vanishes and his eye smile never leaves his face. It's quite sweet and nice to see. Couldn't help but crack a smile at the sight. 

We then practiced for the next 3 hours. With only few little breaks to gain our breaths. Our choreography is almost done. I still need to make the finish moves so I decided to stay longer. I'll set them up when they leave for their photoshoot after practice. 
Their life is really busy. I did know that it's not easy to be an idol as my own brother is pretty popular but I didn't think it'd be this hard. 

They make lots of efforts and rarely rest. And their schedule is very busy. But I got to know that they'll take a break soon after my marriage with Jimin. 

The latter explained to me that his father asked Bang PD-nim to give us couple of weeks rest. A week for honeymoon and another one to settle in our appartement. He asked him to give few days break for the members as well as they're really tired and deserve to have their personal space.

I was kind of scared to hear that. The idea to be living with a man I've only met few days ago is thrilling me. It's true that Jimin is nice and nothing like I expected him to be but how are we supposed to live together for a whole year? Especially that his mother required to only have one bedroom in our appartement. Which means that we either have to sleep in one bed, or one has to sleep on the couch. 

The second choice is the most likely to happen.

That's why she made sure we only live in an appartement. Nothing that I mind as well. She told him that we'll move to a bigger house if we decide to stay with each other after a year. Which is not going to happen. 

Jimin told me that he visited it and it's pretty big. He said that there's one big bedroom with a kingsized bed and a luxury bathroom, two living rooms, an office, a big kitchen, a guest bathroom fully packed, a laundray room and a véranda with a nice view.

I was pretty surprised to know that his mother already planned and took care of everything. Our appartement only needs its package which Jimin and I need to choose. Probably after our honeymoon.

Honeymoon.

Let's call it a trip between two friends.

The guys bid goodbye to me and head to the shower. Jimin asked me if I needed a drive home but I slightly refused as I already had my car. He left after he told me that he'll call me once he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter