" What Jongin wants, Jongin gets."

In the mood for love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" So, got any news from Jiyong?" Asks me Jimin while playing with my fingers. I look at him and shake my head. " He must've forgotten about my existence Jimin, it's not the first time..he'll call me within few days telling me how sorry he is, that he had a meeting or couldn't catch his schedule yada yada yada..." 

My phone suddenly beeps and I check it. Well, talking about the wolf. I remove my hand from Jimin's, making him pout this time and check Jiyong's message. 

Jimin leans in a little to read the message with me. I turn to look at him and lightly put his head on my shoulder so he could feel comfortable. He smile and pecks it before laying his eyes on the phone. 

- Hi sis. I'm really sorry, I couldn't catch you. I was so tired that I've forgotten our meeting. Do you have some time tonight at 10? - 

I scoff at his message then furiously start to write. 

- Hi Jiyong. I'm sorry I can't come, I'm invited to dinner.
It's alright, I'm not surprised, I'm getting used to it now. See, the difference between you and Jihyun, is that even when he's so busy with all kind of pressure on him, he always puts me first. Just saying you know, in case you tell me why I prefer spending time with him. 

Before I click on send, Jimin takes the phone from my hand. " Don't you think that's a bit rude?" 

I frown then snatch the phone from him. I send the message and face him again. " No Jimin it's not. What's rude is ditching me everytime and making me wait for hours. I'm sick of it okay?" I said raising my voice a little bit. Jimin leans back to his seat and starts the car. 

I sigh and take his hand.  " I'm sorry, I just got worked up" I softly tell him. He gives me a small smile and starts to drive. " Stop" I whisper to him. He stops the car then lean back on his seat. I unbuckle my belt and get closer to him. I peck his lips then his cheek. He looks at me and smiles. He grabs my nape and brings his face closer to mine. He kisses me slowly and softly. 

He passes his tongue over my lower lip asking for permission. I slightly open it making him enter his tongue to discover my wet cavern. 
He brings me even closer to him deepening the kiss, caressing my side. I feel him smile over my lips which makes me go all fuzzy. We stop after a good session of making out. We look at each other and start giggling. 

***

After spending the day together, Jimin drops me at Baekhyun's at 9:30. 
I unbuckle his belt and lean in to kiss him on the cheek. He winks at me and tells me that he'll pick me up when I text him. 

Oblivious of the person looking at us from the window, with a remarkable frown on his face, I go out of the car and head towards the door. 
Before I ring the bell, Jongin opens the door for me. He smiles

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter