Baby.

In the mood for love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Should I pick you up at nine tonight?" Asks me Jongin 
I look at him and think for few seconds before giving him my answer. For the first time, I actually think about somebody's opinion before answering. By somebody, I of course mean Jimin. I can't help but think that things are getting serious between us ever since we kissed yesterday, so it wouldn't hurt if I " took his permission." 

" It's alright, I'll come by myself, I have things to do before" I answer him. He hesitantly nods his head and then checks his watch. Jongin takes his phone and texts me Baekhyun's address before getting up followed by his two friends. 

" Mind joining us?" Offers me Sehun.  I answer him that I'll pass this time. Baekhyun and Sehun go first. I weirdly look at Jongin waiting for him  to say something. They seemed pretty busy so I'm wondering why he's still standing here. 

" Uhm...I wanted to ask you if you could teach me the choreography you were dancing at earlier" starts Jongin. 

I look at him and smile. Ofcourse I wouldn't mind. Because one, he's a goddamn dance machine and secondly, I would like to spend more time with him. 

" Sure" I answer with a smile that he returns. He tells me that we'll figure the time later since he's already late. 
We go out from the cafeteria together before we part. I take a cab and leave the place. 

***

" Alright guys, one more time" I hear the photographer yelling. 
I steal a glance at the guys and expect them to be tired yet I find them more energetic than me. I slowly chuckle at their sight having fun at the photoshoot and sit down on a chair next to the editor. He shows me their pictures and I couldn't help but fix Jimin all the while. He's really gorgeous. 
Few minutes later, I hear the photographer yelling " We're done guys, see you next time" 

They all sigh loudly in relief and walk towards us. They don't seem like they've seem me yet. 

" Oh noona" tells Taehyung grinning 
I stand up from my chair and join them. Noticing my presence, Jimin eye smiles at me. He winks leaving me all blushing and fuzzy. 

" What are you doing here?" Asks me Jin. 
" I came to steal your chimchim from you guys, mind me?" I say grinning at them. I'm not sure but I think I caught Jimin blushing, which is really cute. 
Yoongi pushes the latter from behind telling me that I can steal as mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter