Cocky Head.

In the mood for love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Sorry for the grammar mistakes, I hope you like the chapter. This is my first time writing a fanfic.)


POV Min Mi 

I never thought my father would do such thing to me. He has always cared about my opinion and never forced me to do anything. I dont know how he could decide to get me married to some idol. 
How about MY plans concerning marriage? I've always wanted to marry a man I'd be in love with and spend the rest of my life by his side. Never came to my mind the idea that my father would arrange my marriage, especially with somebody who's going to be busy and on the road all the time. 
" Miss Kwon are you with us?" 
I suddenly lift my head up to my teacher who just got me out of my deep thoughts 

RINNNG! 
Ah finally! I didn't pay attention to today's accounting class, my problem got me out of mind, I dont know what to do anymore. At the same time, I can't refuse anything to dad, he's always done everything I wanted, it would be a shame to bring his promise down in front of his friend. 

Dad said that tomorrow I will have to meet HIM and his family. He told me that his sister SunHee is a good friend of Ji Yong, my brother. She's the one who updates dad about his health and doings. By the way, he is the famous Big Bang's G-Dragon. He's never got along with dad because of his dream. He left the house at the age of 16, I was 10 at the time, but he managed to meet me secretly from time to time and text me when he's free. 
My father wanted both of his sons to take the business after him. Only Ji Yong, was never interested in studies and faced him to persue what he's always wanted to do. So he went under the name of G-Dragon. Only his team ( members,boss and manager) and us, his family know about his identity. 
My other brother, Kwon Ji Hyung, is two years older than him, they were close and still keep in touch. Ji Hyung is very calm and quite, he's the next heir of our company and he follows dad's every step. We get along very well him and I, and I manage to talk to him if something bothers me. The only bad thing about him is that he's such a womanizer. He's a ladies man who breaks hearts. He says he still didn't find his "one". 


The sun's lights entering my room. From my body to my eyes. I knew today I had to meet my husband to be. I looked over the internet and searched about him. He's quite good looking and such a talented dancer, but not my type. I've always liked classy men. Like Ji Yong. 

Time to get up. Ugh. 

After taking all my time to shower, dress and prepare myself, I finally got down where my dad and my bro were waiting for me. We were going to eat lunch at the Park's.

" Ready to meet your fiancé?" Well my bro knows how to tease me 
" You can't imagine how excited I am, can't you see that I'm jumping in joy?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter