Long time no see.

In the mood for love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

( Double update, read " Warmth" first)

--------

To say that I could sleep last night would be a huge lie. It's 8 in the morning and I have to get ready to go to the company yet I haven't closed my eye the whole night. 

I can still feel Jimin's lips on mine. The way they moved along with mine in such a harmonic flow was heart-stopping. I can still smell his intoxicating smell mixing with his manly perfume around me and I can't help but blush at the memory of myself trapped between his well built arms. 
I cover my face with my hands and shyly chuckle. Who would've said that a girl who's never got a boyfriend will experience this with somebody who had judged at first. 

After taking my shower, I wear my clothes humming an unknown tune before putting on some makeup. Maybe to impress Jimin and maybe not. I chuckle at my 'new' behaviour and head down stairs with a smile. 

I eat my breakfast alone, thinking about the kiss. I still feel the butterflies and fireworks exploding in my stomach. 
Jimin has not only made me so happy because of his sweetness but also has made me forget about Jiyong. It's true that he hurt me forgetting about the meeting but I couldn't care less. I didn't even care when he didn't call me. And I'm not going to make any effort on trying to keep in touch with him if he doesn't want to himself. 

I got a text from Jimin saying that he's outside and I quickly get my bag and look one more time in the mirror. ' you can do it. It's not going to get awkward. Don't blush and act as if nothing happened. Kwon Minmi fighting!' I silently tell myself. 

I get out of the house and find him standing outside of his car, his hands in his pockets. He smiles at me when he sees me causing me to blush hard. ' way to go miss ,you haven't even got closer' I, once again, tell myself. 

" Morning" I greet him when I face him. He eye smiles at me and puts his hand on the side of my neck, letting his thumb on my cheek. He bends a little bit and pecks my lips smiling before greeting me back. 

I blush but still maintain to smile back at him. We get into the car and he drives us both to the company, my hand in his.

" You look so beautiful today" he compliments me. I smile at him then fake a pout " Are you saying that I look ugly without makeup mr.Park? " 

He chuckles before kissing my hand still intertwined with his. " You're always beautiful miss Kwon, don't forget it" he answers me winking. 

I chuckle at his sweetness and turn on the radio. We both sing along feeling so happy inside. 
At the parking of the company, Jimin opens his door to get out but I hold him back by his wrist. He furrows his eyebrows but chuckles when I tell him that I want to take a picture together. 

He closes his door and gets closer to me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter