I saw the stars in your eyes.

In the mood for love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Read A/N below juseyo 
-----------
[ Three days later]

Alright Kwon Minmi, this is it. Tomorrow you're going to get married. Starting from tomorrow, your priorities and your responsibilities will change. 
I sigh and look at the clock. It's already midnight. I have to wake up at 7 yet I can't really sleep. 

This has been going on for the last three days. I haven't met Jimin nor talked to him, because his mother and my aunt forbid us according to the tradition. I haven't been going to the company as I had to try on my dresses, see the cake, check the ceremony hall, the invited guests, the music and everything else. Mrs Park had taken care of everything, I only had to check in case something would have bothered me. 

It's also been three days I haven't got my beauty sleep because of stress. Jihyun has been teasing me all the while sending me the link of Big Byung's song Stress come on. Tss that brat. 

Jiyong has also decided to attend the wedding. He hasn't talked to father yet but since this wedding will only contain our families and close friends, there will be nothing wrong with inviting him as well. My wedding wouldn't be complete without a family member although I wish mother was here. 

To be honest, I have never wanted her to be by my side as much as I want to now. Yes there were times where a girl would need her mother, to ask her for tips, talk to her about things you can't mention to your male siblings or father like periods, go shopping with her, cook with her, team up with her against the male side of the family..but as I was growing up, the rest of the family have done everything to try to cover up the missing part that she had left, they have tried to fill the need of having a mother, like Jihyun buying me flex foam pads, Jiyong shopping with me in Italy or France, and father advising me. But things are different now, I want my mother to tell me that I look beautiful in my dress, I want her to hold me and cry because I'm getting married, I want her to advise me about the marriage life..yet I can't have that, even if Mrs.Park is going to play her role, the motherly feeling I lack has never affected me as much as now. 

[ Wedding day] 

I wake up at 7, after only an hour or two of sleeping. Ugh. I take a shower and don't dry my hair because I'll go directly to the hairdresser. 
I call Mrs Park and tell her that I'm ready before wearing my clothes. I will be done by the time she arrives. 

Once here, her driver drops us at one of Mr.Park's hotel in which the wedding ceremony will be held. We get inside of the bride's room and are welcomed by the hairdresser who will also take care of my makeup and my two cousins who will be my bride's maids and Bom unni, Jimin's older sister as my maid of honour. 

We greet them then get to work. It's already 9 o'clock and the wedding ceremony starts at 4 PM. We have no time to waste. 

The hairdresser is really nice. She's two months pregnant and is sharing her marriage life with me. 

" Our story is really weird, at first I was in a relationship with his bestfriend whom I had been really in love, and whenever he made me cry, I'd find Oppa trying to ease my pain" she tells. I slightly nod my haid, concentrated with her story and smile all the while. " Geundae, my ex boyfriend didn't really love me, he just wanted to boast in front of his friends, geuresseo Oppa told me to make him jealous." 

I make an 'o' sign with my mouth and excitedly wait for her to continue. I have to admit that I kind of forgot about my stress thanks to her. I can spot my aunt and Mrs.Park really amused with my reactions but I could care less, I just want to hear the rest of the story. 

" So the next day, all of us gathered and Oppa was using some skinship with me, like he held my hand in front of him or pinched my cheeks, yet my ex boyfriend didn't really care which made me frustrated" she stops for while to fix a strand of my hair before taking the babyliss again and turn it around another strand of hair. 

" So I fought with him that night and we broke up. Oppa then came to my place and started to cheer me up. He encouraged me to follow my dream which is becoming a professi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter