Legally..mentally..physically.

In the mood for love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sit on my bed, locked in my room, crying my heart out. How can somebody so sweet become so mean? How can he think that I'd cheat on him? 

Flashback: 

" Jimin, I...This is just a misunder-" I try to explain but he cuts me off. " MISUNDERSTANDING? HUGGING AND HOLDING HANDS IS A MISUNDERSTANDING! I ING TRUSTED YOU YET YOU CHEATED ON ME BEHIND MY BACK WHEN I ING NEEDED YOU THE MOST! " 

I look at him shocked and hurt. I never cheated on him. The pictures are just a misunderstanding. He was the one pushing me away. 

" WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TURN OUT LIKE THOSE ING WH.." He yells but stops when he was about to insult me. Jimin was about to insult me. 

" Say it Jimin! SAY IT!" I yell at him " I TURNED OUT TO BE A RIGHT? I TURNED OUT TO BE A CHEATER! SAY IT JIMIN!" 

" SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP! YOU KNOW I DIDN'T MEAN THAT" he answers me 

I push him hard and run away from the place. 
On my way, I find Jongin, Baekhyun and Chanyeol walking towards Bang PD-nim's office. 

" Hi Min-" greets me Baekhyun. 
I don't respond him and keep running until I feel a hand grabbing my wrist. 

" Hey hey stop!" Says Jongin grabbing me firmly. 
I turn around clearly furious and look at the three of them. They ask me what's wrong. I inform Jongin that we're the new talk of the netizens but his reaction surprises me. He has already known about it and he wasn't even pissed. 

" Why are you taking it so easy Jongin?" I ask him gazing at him weirdly. 

" Chill okay? People always find something to talk about, besides it's not affecting anybody!" He confesses to me. I feel my blood rush down my body and I couldn't help but yell " IT IS AFFECTING ME JONGIN! IT RUINED EVERYTHING JONGIN! EVERYTHING!" 

If I weren't furious, I would've said that I could see a hint of sadness on his face, but after I calmed down, his expression was blank. 

I shake my head and continue my walk to the parking lot. I get into my car and drive as fast as possible to my place. 

***
" Jimin I can't believe you insulted her!" Expresses Yoongi in disbelief. 
Jimin, too, was feeling bad. He didn't think that his anger would take over him, but he couldn't accept the article. He may not love Minmi but he likes her very much, and even if he didn't he wouldn't have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter