A Wish

Jackji Crumbs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He just lying in his bed and staring at ceiling of his room on the share house when he heard a knocking on his door. 

He move both of his hands from under his head and turn slightly to glance at the door, wondering who is knocking because it surely not his roommate, Kangjoon hyung, he won't knock because it's his room too. 

"Nde (Yes)?" asked him as he little bit shout which make whoever behind the door, turn the doorknob and open it slowly.

He sigh irritated when realize that the one who peep from the open door is her, before she manage to say anything he already roll his body and facing the wall, refuse to see her. 

"Yaa, Wang Jackson," shout her annoyed. "Are you still upset?"

"Ani (Nope)," answered him shortly, he crossed his arms and still refuse to turn around. He know he being ridiculous, but he definitely sure anyone in his place will as upset as he is right now. I mean, she supposed to choose me, said him absurd. I'm her close friend, not that brat! continued him as he become more and more pissed. Or maybe, she just don't mean it when saying I'm her close friend, maybe she just say it for fun!!

"Yaa~, Wang Jackson~, hwa hajima (please don't mad)~," said her as she already behind him all of sudden, probably sitting on hyung's bed while trying to make him turn around by shaking him. 

But Jackson refuse to turn around, he don't even flinch and keep his body stiff. "I'm not mad," said him again, but different from his words, his voice tell otherwise.

"If you don't mad, why don't you look at me?" 

Jackson sigh as he close his eyes before he move only his head just to take a glance at her through his shoulder before he's back facing the wall. "There," mumbling him in his low voice. "I already look at you and I told you once again, I'm not mad," continued him insisted and stubbornly keep his body stay still.

There no sound behind him as if she suddenly decide to fall into silent, but he definitely sure that she still there because he don't feel any movement of her standing up from hyung's bed. 

Suddenly, there's an arm appear out of the blue and placed right next to his crossed arms and before he realize, he found himself being "caged" by her arms as she herself bend over on top of him, literally. Her loose hair drop to the side and tickles his arms but what surprise him more is how close she is above him and how keen her gaze. Eventhough she keep a safe distance, it still make him shock. 

"Yaa, bwo-e neunggoe-ya (what do you think your doing)?" shout him startled and get up from his lying position as he force himself to back away until his back bump with the wall, while she also don't have other choice beside retreat and sit back on hyung's bed.

"You still mad," accused her as she little bit pout which he will thought cute if she doesn't act like what she did earlier as nothing.

"Why are you doing that? Don't you realize we still recording?" exclaim him as he little bit shout, so much for restrain and for trying to protect, it won't do much if the one who done it is her, it's not like he can dictate what she should or shouldn't do on broadcast. "And I'm not mad, okay."

"No matter how many times you say it, you still look upset to me," said her stubbornly. "And one more time you say "I'm not mad", I will punch you."

"Ahhh, not enough embarrasing me now you want to punch me too? Woaah~, I see, so that what you want now, okay, okay,"  said Jackson as he little bit snapped, he move away from the wall and about to get up as his rage is too real and too raw, although it's seems ridiculous, it doesn't change the fact that it still pissed him off. 

But Youngji is much faster than he thought as she grab him by his left leg and little bit clinging there tightly, as if it's enough to hold him by her power only. "Ani, ani, ani! (No, no, no), I'm not gonna punch," said her fast. "Yaaa~, Jackson~, hwaga geuman~, nde (stop being upset~, okay)?" pleaded her as she look at him with her big eyes which start shaking his wall of anger and sweep him with aegyo overload that she rarely throw at him. "Jeballll~ (Pleaseeeee~)..." added her as she attack him with more pouting and aegyo.

If she think she can get away from my anger with her aegyo, thought him in his mind. Well....., she's right, continued him as he start to feel less angry and little bit taken a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter