The Answer is....

Jackji Crumbs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung, bwo-e (what are you doing)?" asked someone which make him open his closed eyes and turn his head. 

He found his maknae, Yugyeom, peeking in his head from the his room door. 

"Ja (Sleep)," answer Jackson short and simple, because he is indeed about to sleep and then he cover his eyes with his right arm and try to do what is about to, sleep. 

"Don't you wanna watch the program?" asked Yugyeom again, surprisingly insisted. 

Jackson move away his arm and glare at his maknae with the "look". "I'm one of the cast, Yugyeom-ah, I know what happen way before it's broadcast," said him slowly. "so, no, I'm not watching the program, I'm tired, I wanna sleep," continued him as he roll his body from facing the door and back to close his eyes. 

He heard a sigh and few seconds later, a door being closed. 

Okay, he know he's being rude, but he can't help it, he just not in the mood. 

More like "longing for someone" kinda mood which make everything he feel and do seems useless. This is nuts, thought him as he scolded himself. I can't get rid of her from my mind since that stupid episode being broadcasted. 

He roll his body around once again and stare at the ceiling, realize that he wont get his sleep no matter how many times he try to close his eyes. 

Great! I was barely get to sleep nowadays and when I finally have it, I can't sleep, shout him in his own head. 

He push himself up from the bed and sit down, raise his hand to scratch his head in frustration, Maybe I shouldn't drove Yugyeom away so fast, thought him as he move his legs out of the bed and stand up. Coz, if I can't get myself to fall asleep, I may as well watch the program, continued him as he walking toward the door and grab the knob to open it. 

He close the door behind him and realize that the show is already on, he can heard a few chuckles even before he saw who do it and when he arrived on the living room, where the tv was placed, he found his two jokesters maknae, Mark hyung, Jr and Youngjae. He furrowed and said, "Where is JB hyung?" asked him to s, referring to his leader. They all turn their head when they heard him.

"His got something to do at the studio," said Mark, answering for all of them.  

"Hyung, come here and sit down," said Yugyeom excited, as he pat the seat beside him. "I can't believe you met Kim Soo Mi and didn't tell us? My mother is a fan of her." 

"Kim Who?" asked Jackson as he furrowed and turn his head to the screen when hyung pointing it. "....ah, omma (my mother)?" continued him as he recognize the familiar face of an older actress who came to the house a week or so ago, she might be old but he can still trace the remnants of her beauty. "And they're just airing it now?" Jackson ask as he sit down beside the maknae and put his arm around him, while Yugyeom put his head on his shoulder naturally.

"Hyung, tell me," said Yugyeom as he can feel that his maknae look up to see his face. 

"Mou (What)?" mumbling him as he keep his eyes on the screen, right on the scene when she and Gukjoo noona showing a small bag with a picture of a... weird shape pepper which look like ......, basically, they showing it to Nana noona. "What you wanna me tell you about?" asked Jackson switch his concentration from the screen. 

"What exactly.... are you doing with noona in her room?" asked Yugyeom as he look at him with curiousity in his eyes.

He furrowed as Yugyeom's question is sound quite provocative, sort of. "What the h*ll are you talking about?" ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter