A

Jackji Crumbs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm home!!" yell Jackson as he entered his dorm with GOT7 members. 

He takes off his sneakers as soon as he step inside and close the door. 

He's in the middle of wondering why no one runs to the porch and welcomed him, when he heard a rush footstep for a far and follow by a sudden appearance of of his nosy dongsaeng.

"Yo!!! Wifey!!!" shout his dongsaeng make him a little bit starled and annoyed at the same time. 

"Stop with nickname will ya?" asked him while furrowed his brows deeper. "and why are you smiling like that? its annoying," continued him when he realize how big is Bambam's smile for him, almost like he smile because of something he doesn't know.

But as if his dongsaeng ignore his vexation, Bambam's smile become even bigger. "Are you having fun at the house?" asked him little bit enthusiastic.

Jackson wrinkled even more. "Yeah, of course," answered him shortly. "Why you ask?" continued him as he take a step inside and walk toward his own room with Mark hyung.

Bambam who saw his carrying his bag, move all of sudden and help him with it, well, his maknae pull it, literally. "So, what's the story?" asked his dongsaeng in puzzled.

"What story?" asked him as he take off his snapback and sweep his finger through his hair as he sigh tiredly.

"Between you and Kara's Youngji noona?" asked his dongsaeng persistent.

Jackson stop right in front of his room, the hand he about to use to grab the doorknob stop in the middle while he turn his face quick to Bambam. "What that supposed to mean?" asked him as he start annoyed. Between his fatique from just arriving from the house from filming the program and the fact that his dongsaeng's smile too wide and too strange. 

"Yaa, Bambam," said someone from the living room that he fail to see, but from the voice, Jackson assume it was Jr's voice, the group's mother. "Stop harrassing the man, let him rest first," said Jr as he appear all of sudden from the corner and give him smile, another big smile and too sweet for his taste. "... and then we can ask him about her."

"Why are you so curious about her? She's just like any other girl I've known," answered Jackson confused about this sudden interest toward his co-worker in the program. "You know... like Amber and Jimin and Fei noona and Jia noona. A friend."

"Yeah, but she's your first "friend" from outside the company," said Bambam as he still give him his stupid smile.

"What are you talking about? What about Amber?" 

"She's more like your twin sister instead of friend, so she's not count," said Jr fast. "Are you going to tell us or not?"

But before Jackson manage to answer Jr's question, there's another voice from the living room. "Yaa, ei-deu ra (Kids)! Stop gang up on him!" shout the voice which he recognize right away as his leader. "Bring him here, let's do it together!" continued JB as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter