My Salvation (part 2)

Jackji Crumbs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Youngji-ah, ga-ja (let's go)." 

"Eh, oedi-gayo (where to), unnie?" asked Youngji to her gorgeous leader.

"Let's see the venue," said Gyuri. 

"Don't we need to change our outfit first?" asked her as she stands up from her seat anyway and walk to Gyuri unnie quickly. 

"No need, we're just going to walk around, our turn still in couple of hours," answered Gyuri as she grabs the maknae by the hand and drag her out of the waiting room. Youngji don't have a choice beside walk with her leader. 

"Are we going to see the stage?" asked Youngji as she turns her head to see the stage down there, while she walks along the balcony, follow her unnie.

"What for? We'll see it later anyway, when we rehearse." said Gyuri as she furrowed. "I've received a camera from the staff event, asked us to make some self footage, like a backstage story or some sort," said Gyuri explained why she drags her maknae out their waiting room.

"Ohh, I see~," said Youngji, but then she furrows and turns to see her leader. "but, how about Hara unnie and Seungyeon unnie? Shouldn't they also include in this self footage?"

"They have their own," said Gyuri as she raised the camera. "Are you ready?"

Well, Youngji don't have time to think because, Gyuri unnie already punch the recording button and they end up talking to the camera while walking randomly.

They're maybe just recording for few minutes worth, knowing it would be edited and wasted anyway if longer than that, beside it's supposedly just for behind the scenes which comprised all the performers, so every artist who perform right now more likely just have few seconds appearance on the whole footage. 

It makes her thinking, is he and his group receives the same camera and the same task? If he is, they probably will goofing around, or most likely, he will.

On second thought, maybe not, she doesn't know anymore, it's been a while since the last time they were talked, more than a while since they were met. 

Among Japanese concert, Japanese comeback, Korean comeback, practices and more activities she could remember, he barely gets inside her head.

Until recently.

When "someone"..... , well, a lot of someone, mention him who un-followed her on the Instagram. 

And all those comments... 

She knows he has his reason, heck, he actually don't need any, he can do what he wants, and believe her, it's not a big deal. 

Beside, they're just friend for God's sake! Why should people even bother about this follow-unfollow thing? 

The corner of her eyes capture bunch of boys who just walk from the corner and make a turn to where she and unnie's stands. She recognizes them as EXO members. She straightens her body as they're walk pass her, bow to them politely while they're bow to her unnie in the same manner. Sometimes, she finds it hilarious on how artists who supposedly KARA hoobae greet her and her unnies, while she, who just less than a year rookie is their hoobae and greet them instead.

"Okay, that's enough," said Gyuri unnie as she closes the camera. "I think."

Youngji just laugh and couldn't agree more with her. "Of course, unnie." 

"Let's go back and get ready," said unnie as she wrapped her shoulder with her warmth and they both walk back to their waiting room.

She refuse to admit that she is wondering, where he is right now or how she wanted to see the face of her "close friend".

***

She takes a long sigh and try to breathe normally. She tries not to use too much energy because this is supposedly just rehearsal, but she just too excited to perform their new song and end up give it all. Thank goodness, their performance will be up for another hours, so she can get her energy back in time later.

She turns and walks to follow her unnies off of the stage, bow her head down thanking the staff for their good work and ask for their assistance with the real performance later. 

She just about to enter the backstage and walk among the heavy equipment when she captures someone familiar. 

"Bambam-ah!" shout her, little bit excited more than she thought.

"Youngji noona!" shout the younger guy. "You're here! How are you?" asked Bambam as he looked at her with sparkle in his eyes, but he manages to bow his head down to Hara unnie who just walked past them, leaving her maknae behind with GOT7 maknae line.

"That's my question, but I'm fine, thanks for asking," say her as she can't help to glance behind the younger guy, just to find Yugyeom, who bow down to her unnie before joining his friend, but nobody else. "Is it.... just two of you?" asked her, trying to ask nonchalantly.

"Yeah, noona, Yugyeom is about to do rehearsal for his special performance and I'm just tag along," explain Bambam.

"Noona, the new song is really good, I like it." said Yugyeom as he step beside his friend and smiling at her.

"Ah, you saw the rehearsal?" 

"No, not really, but the song was loud enough for us to hear from here, so we kinda enjoy it," answer GOT7 giant maknae, as he generous with his compliment. 

"Do you think so? I'm glad you like it," said her as she smiles widely. 

"Hey, why you still here, Yugyeom-ah?" said someone from behind them, which makes Yugyeom and Bambam turn their head around, while she tries to see who's talking through their heights. She saw one of BTS rapper, Hoseok-ssi aka J-Hope, walk toward them. "I thought you'll be waiting for me on the stage?" asked him as he walks closer to where they're standing, until his eyes capture her existence. "O! Annyeonghaseo (Hello)," greet Hoseok-ssi quickly, as soon as he spots her.

Youngji is bow her head deep as she replies his greeting. "Annyeonghaseo (Hello to you too)."

"Is it KARA who the one just rehearsed?" asked said Hoseok-ssi to her.

"Nde (Yes), we were just finished our rehearsal."

"Ah, I heard it on my way here and wondering whose song is it. It's a lovely song, I like it," said Hoseok-ssi as he also gives his compliment. "I definitely will add KARA new dance choreo to my girl group's dance list," added the rapper which makes Youngji laugh silently.

"Kamsahamnida (Thank you)," said Youngji can't help feeling flatter. "How about the others? Don't they rehearsed too?" this time she turns to glance at Bambam and Yugyeom, questioning the rest of their bandmate.

"The others?" asked Bambam confused.

"It's just me and Hoseok hyung, noona," added Yugyeom.

"I thought Jackson-nie and Mark oppa will do some opening too? Am I wrong?"

Bambam blinks when noona don't even hesitate to ask his hyung while his friend, Yugyeom, is try hard holding his smile, the only one who looked oblivious and miss the point of noona's question within, is the BTS rapper. "I saw Jackson and Mark hyung rehearsed before us, just a brief though," says Hoseok hyung to Youngji noona.

Bambam catch a glimpse of disappointment in Youngji noona's eyes before she hides it, "Oh, is that so," muttered noona almost whispering. "When is your real performances will take?"

"Well, Jackson hyung and Mark hyung will be performed the opening of the events with DJ, ours will be ninth or tenth performance after," said Bambam as he's explaining. "right after Yugyeom and Hoseok hyung dance battle."

"I see," said noona as she smiles. "Well, then, good luck with the performance, tell Jackson I wish him good luck too."

"I will, noona," answered Bambam as he's nodding his head. 

And then they parted ways.

***

"Unnie, can I go see the stage?" asked Youngji as she raises her head from her own phone. "The opening is about to start now."

Gyuri blinked her eyes before she glances at Hara and Seungyeon who also hear their maknae. "Ye..yeah, sure." answered her after some time, although she's not really sure it's a good idea, but the maknae already give her big smile before she dashed to the door and disappear. 

"Why is she so excited to watch the opening?" asked Seungyeon who standing in front of the mirror, fixing her hairband.

"Maybe because her "close friend" will be perform for the opening?" said Hara from the couch.  

"Is he?" asked Gyuri as she furrows.

Hara who sit down on the couch while playing with her phone, shrugged her shoulder. "Well," told her as she raised her eyes for her phone and glancing to her leader. "When I read the performance's board, his name is on the top list."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter