B'day Present

Jackji Crumbs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He think about it.

Since the day he promised her.

She probably will claim the promise I once said that day, thought Jackson as he remember he will grant 2 of her wishes when her time comes, and the time is almost come. She won't make impossible wishes, will she? continued him as he still don't have imagination on what will she ask of him. 

"What are you doing?" asked someone from the door, which make his eyes turn from staring at the ceiling to the open door and found Mark hyung standing there and furrows his thick eyebrows in confusion.

"I'm thinking," said him as he get up from the laying position and cross his legs. "Hyung, let me ask you something."

"What?" asked Mark while step inside and close the door behind him before he walk to his own bed and sit there while facing at his dongsaeng.

"What is girl usually want for her b'day present?" asked him as he look at his hyung seriously.

Mark blinked several times, although he's not obviously show it but he little bit surprise, not because the question itself but he more surprise that Jackson is ask such a question to him despite the fact that his dongsaeng is more "experience" than himself, but he is not a man of words, so he don't think much of it. "It's depend, I think," answered him ambiguously. 

"Depend on what?" 

"Depend how well you know the girl," said Mark as he start to suspicious, but still he rather observe beforehand than ask the man directly. 

"Okay," said Jackson as he nod his head as if agree to his words. "Well, I know her very well, but I couldn't think of any present that suit her the most."

"Tskk, how come you claim you know her well but you don't know what is she like?" asked Mark confused. 

"Because, hyung, she's like weird things," said Jackson as he little bit shout unconsciously. "She probably choose lettuces over flowers, that's how weird she is."

Mark smirk as he convince that the girl Jackson been talking about is indeed her. His "bicker" friend.

He is always been observer, to Jackson and other members, that's how he learn about them. Although JB is the one with the status, he feel that as the oldest among them, he still have responsibility to act like one, but different from JB, he do it in more quiet way. 

Just like this time. 

The trivial things that he can handle lightly. Mark already know that his roommate is consider his "bicker" relationship with her as important, but he still couldn't determine how much important it is to Jackson and how it will effect him and their group or even their company, but he will worry it later since the man himself still look oblivious.

"Hyung? Are you even listening to me?" asked Jackson which make his mind back to present and to his dongsaeng who now look pissed.

"Of course I hear you, Jasshik-ga (You punk)," answered Mark as he lean his back against the wall. "But what should I say, you're the one who know Youngji more than I am, you should be the one who know what best for her." 

"I... I'm not saying it's for her," denied Jackson as he little bit stammering. 

"Yeah, of course you not," said Mark as he smirk. "Instead of wondering yourself and get confused, how about you asked "the girl" herself what she want for her birthday? If you think that she's different from most of girl that you know."

"I said she's weird not different," said Jackson stubbornly before he roll over and grab his phone.

"M-hm, whatever you said," mumbling Mark as he watch his dongsaen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter