Instagram

Jackji Crumbs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Made this because of uproar on Instagram... "You go, girl! Don't let anything affect your beautiful friendship,,

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

He blow his breath to the air, hoping for some fog come out from his mouth, but this is supposedly tropical land and the weather warm enough, so the fog not likely to form.

"Hyung," called someone from his behind and make him turn around from the sparkling night of the city. "The food is arrived!" continued Bambam as his dongsaeng peek his head out from inside the food stall.

Jackson turn around and start to walk inside the food stall and sit on the plastic stool between Bambam and Jr.

It's almost midnight, but the city seems won't sleep any time soon. He's inhale to smell the local food and decide it's smell nice and after a long rehearsal for tomorrow event, starving is somewhat understandable, so he start to drown on his food just like everybody else.

Beep beep 

He heard the sound and put down his spoon and sweep his right hand to inner part of his jacket, searching for his phone. But when he thought that there was incoming notification, he didn't found anything on his phone. 

"Hyung," said Bambam from beside him  which make Jackson raise his head, he realize that instead look at him while he's talking, his dongsaeng is being focus on the phone in his hand. Before he manage to ask what he want, Bambam already turn his eyes from the phone and look at him with smile on his face, "Noona is made an instagram." continued his dongsaeng as he turn his phone to show him something. Jackson saw as Bambam showed him some article with her photo before he realize it's her tweet account. 

He raise his right hand and take Bambam's phone, to look the tweet closer, realize that she indeed announce about opening instagram account, while trying to ignore the fact that his dongsaeng know it before him just because he is follow her on twitter. I have her on my speed dial, said him try to brace up his mood. 

Well so does he, said other voice in his head. Matter of fact, he seems more active texting her than you are. 

"I notice something funny though," said Bambam as he take a spoon of food and eat it.

"What?" said jackson as he keep his eyes on the screen and click on the link she put there and take him to her instagram account. 

"She was join at the night of your birthday, hyung, well, maybe different by one minute or more, but the point is she did," said his dongsaeng which make him bit his lips and give the phone back to Bambam. "What a coincidence, right?" continued his dongsaeng. 

"M-hmm," mumbling Jackson unclear. I want to know that too, said him in his mind. Is she made it coincidently or deliberately?

I'll ask her that as soon as we return to the hotel, decided him as he put down his spoon and chopstick above his bowl. 

He need to wait for few moments, until all s and managers finish with their meals before they all get up from their seats and get back to their hotel. 

***

Youngji was just finish brushing her teeth and get out from the bathroom when she realize she heard a "beep beep" sound from her phone. 

She furrowed her brows before she sigh, it must be manager unnie, said her to herself. She always sent a schedule for tomorrow, continued her as she grab her phone and click to open the incoming text.

She blinks several times, when realize that the text was not from the manager unnie, but from him. 

What is he doing at this hour? asked her as the wrinkle in her forehead become deeper. Shouldn't he sleep by now? continued her as she open the text and read his message.

[I thought you don't want to join?]

[Why are you still wake up?] type Youngji as she refuse to answer his question. Although his question is little bit unclear, she know what he's referring to.

[Stop nagging and answer my question Heo Youngji!]

Youngji tsked as she realize that he won't get fooled. This is not good! grumbling her as she pout to the phone. He start to know my habit of avoiding question.

Meanwhile, from the other side of the world, he still waiting for her to reply him back and when he's hoping she will finally answer his simple question, he is realize he's wrong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter