Evil Editing

Jackji Crumbs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He decide to park his car few feet away from the house. Although he know his car will appear on the recording, but his crew can always edit it out, that the editing is for.

As he walk toward the side gate, he try not to make too much noise but he don't worry that much, because he don't put any camera on the drive way deliberately.

He turn his head to the closed door when he heard a familiar voice from inside the house as he walk by, he's smile and shaking his head when he recognize the voice. That kid at it again, thought him as he continue to walk to the room beside the house.

He grab the doorknob and open the door slowly just to find one man sitting in front of bunch of screens which placed on the wall while several panels spread all over the room. 

The man who sit in front of the screens, turn around as soon as he heard the door opened and he smile as soon as the man realize that he's coming, "Hyung," said the man to him. "Deol-a wasseo-yo (You're back)?" added the man. 

"Hmm," muttered him as he put his bag somewhere at the corner. "How's the recording, Jaemin-ah? Something worth for broadcast?" continued him asking his crew while crossing his arms around. 

"No, not yet," answered Jaemin while he take few steps closer toward the screens and watching screen by screen closely. "But the day just started and Jackson is home," continued him as he pointing out to the kitchen's cameras and to the kid who voice he heard earlier. 

"Yeah, I heard him when I walk passed the kitchen, when did he arrived?" asked him as his eyes follow the kid's every move from one screen to another, as he walk accross the living room toward his own room in the corner with Kangjoon.

"Past midnight, I think," answered Jaemin as they both watch the kid come out from his room and walk again to the kitchen. He probably trying to help Minwoo and Kangjoon preparing the breakfast, but he's more likely disturbing them instead of helping. 

On one point, Minwoo decide to get rid of him from the kitchen by giving him a noble duty to awake the rest of the house members who still sleeping, he look displeased and it make him pouting but he turn around anyway. 

"Who else still in the house?" asked him as he furrowed and start to feel uneasy.

"Sunny, Dongwook, Ryohei, Joon hyung and Youngji," answered Jaemin fast. He sigh when his crew named the last person.

Here we go again! thought him in his mind as he anticipate the forthcoming of having the maknae line in one house today. He follow the kid with keen eyes as he enter the room number one, the room where the girl is still sleeping at the farthest bed.  

He realize how careful the kid is as he enter the room, maybe he didn't realize that there's only one person left in the room, as the other two members of the room are already went out somewhere. But then, as soon as he step inside the room and found there's no one else beside the girl, he start to relax and walk confidently toward her bed. 

He squinted his eyes and watching the kid bend his body above the girl in slow motion, maybe he just try to figure out whether she still sleeping or not, thought him as he bit his lips nervously, hoping the younger man won't do something stupid. or maybe he just try to wake her.

Suddenly the kid straightened his body and instead trying to wake up the girl, he raise his hand to his pocket and take out his phone, browse something on it and before he know, he suddenly hear a music come out of nowhere. 

He furrowed when realize that the music comes out from the kid's phone and recognize the music as one particular song that always been played by the girl, her group song. "Don't forget to edit the song for broadcast, Jaemin-ah," mumbling him without turn away from the screen. 

"Nde (Okay), hyung," answered Jaemin quickly and he's back to focus to two persons on the screen, just in time to hear the kid shouting. 

"Yaa! Heo Youngji! Palli ireona (Hurry, wake up)!" shout the kid almost as clear as the real voice, thanks to the small mic the kid's wear around his neck. Turns out, the shout

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter