Tie Me Up

Jackji Crumbs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Some night, on September.

The nth filming of their program and they just finished having dinner. 

Everyone are present and they have delighted meals. 

Although he still have more than enough energy to burn, but judging from everyone's faces, they seems tired and sleepy, moreover after their playtime at the park this morning. 

The only one who seems still have energy like him is only her, as she still show everyone her uvula laugh and big smile now and then. 

Jackson glance to her direction from accross the table, watching her  with corner of his eyes.

He didn't meant to look, but since he 'burn" his own tongue with those spicy spaghetti, he need some time to cool it down, so he lean his back on the chair and watching everyone "devour" their own food. 

At that moment, he saw two people seems too concentrate to something on the table and he realize it's  her and his gagman hyung. He squinted when he realize that she's seems struggling with her food and hyung trying to teach her some. 

But, he don't really pay too much attention to that as the hot feeling which have been burning his mouth start cooling down and he's still hungry, so he dig some more and engross with it.

Few minutes later, as they finished dinner and involved in some conversation, he and Joon hyung end up giving some "lesson" to their roommates. 

It's really fun, he really having a good laugh and everyone seems having fun too. 

They end the lesson in nice and some good laugh atmosphere before everyone one by one return to their bedroom. 

He was prepared for bed but want to have some water before he sleep, Kangjoon hyung in the bathroom, prepared to sleep too so he knock on the door. 

"Hyung, I'm going to the kitchen for some water," said him as he little bit shout, thought that he have to compete with running water to make his hyung able to hear him. "Do you want some?"

But, instead answering him, hyung has open the bathroom door and peek his head out, with toothbrush on his mouth. "What? You say something, Jackson?" said him with mouthful. 

"I'm just asking whether you want some water, coz I'm on my way to the kitchen," said him again. 

"Ah, no, I'm good," 

"Okay then," said him and grab the doorknob to open the bedroom door. The light in the living room already turn off and just leave some dimlight somewhere on the coner. He step lightly toward the kitchen. 

As he pass through Oi which already laying sleep, he heard some noisy from the kitchen, moreover, as he come closer, the noisy become more evident and he start to hear some glassware being clash and running water. He look to his left as soon as he arrived to the kitchen and found someone has standing on the sink and look busy on the dirty dishes.

"Youngji?" 

He seems startled her because she jump literally and turn around really fast to his direction. At that moment, he realize that she already in full armor as a pink gloves cover both her hands and she's wearing apron. "Jackson!" said her little bit shout. "You scared me, I thought everyone sleep already."

"I'm about to, just wanna drink some water before sleeping," answer him as he walk closer to her. "What are you doing at this hour? Are you washing the dishes?"

"Ah.. yeah," said her as she nod her head. "Since the oppa-deul the one who cooking, so I thought, at least I washed the dishes, coz I'm the maknae." continued her as she laugh suddenly which still amaze him whenever he saw that uvula laugh of her.  

"Yaa, naega mou-ga dae (What it's make me?)" said Jackson. "I'm maknae too, should I help you?" said him as he walk closer to the sink. 

"No! You don't have to," prevent her fast. "You're helping with the dinner too, right, It's okay, I almost finished anyway," continued her as she stand between him and the sink, as if she try to block his way. "Don't you want to grab some drink or what?"

"Yeah, but..."

"I'm fine," exclaim her as she turn around and start to grab another plate to be rinse and back to busy. "It'll be finish soon."

Jackson watched her busy figure in silent and shrugged his shoulder, if she don't want some help so be it, thought him as he walk to grab some mug and walk to fill it with water.

He turn around and drink from the mug while looking at her with the corner of his eyes.

At first, he didn't realize it, but then after watching for sometimes now, he notice that she seems struggling with her hair as she keep flick it to the side but its keep coming back to her side of face.

Before he realize, she suddenly turn around and face him. 

He little bit startled, he unconsciously stop his mug half way when he about to drink it again. 

She look at him hesitately which make him confused, but then she said something which make him dumbfounded, "Can you tie me up?"

"Wh..what?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter