2. - Their Secret. Our heart break.

I'm Addicted To You!

 

- Kikwang's POV -

 

"Kikwang! Don't you think you went a little TO far this time..." IU looks at me dissapointed.

 

"Hmmm... You tell me?" I looked at her. She just sighs. Then I see her walk across the room to one of the closets we have here. She takes out a fresh towel and comes to wipe my hair for me.

Suzy and Yoseob just look dumbfounded. I started to feel my cheeks flush. I had a crush on IU since the day we all entered High School together. Then I saw Suzy and Yoseob started to leave the room. 

 

"Where are you guys going?" I looked at Yoseob. 

 

"Where not just gonna sit here and wait for Hyosung to come back! Were gonna go find her!" Suzy shouts as she and Yoseob stormed out the door.

 

I let out a sigh. "Well aren't you gonna go with them?" I asked IU, but she just shakes her head left and right. I was a little surprised.

 

 

- Hyosung's POV -

 


" Ha he called me gummy face and told me to shut up.. What a day.. I'm sick and tired of people calling me gummy face. Everyone ALWAYS has to comment on my gums everytime.. That's why when I smile I always cover my mouth. Anyways.. Where am I!?"

 

I looked around and saw no one, but the cold and empty streets. What if I never find my way back home! Gah! I was born with a bad sense of direction too! 

 

I face palmed my face. "Alright Hyosung... Calm down.. Just retrace your steps back to the cafe.."

 

- Suzy's POV -

 

"Yoseob I hope Hyosung didn't get lost!" I looked around the streets trying to sight Hyosung. 

 

"I'm sure she hasn't even gotten to far.. Plus she seems like a smart girl with a good sense of directions." Yoseob smiles. 

 

I nodded my head in agreement. We quickly checked out the whole area around the cafe. 

 

"Yoseob.. Maybe she's at home already?" I nudged my elbow softly at Yoseob.

 

"I guess, but I.. Just have this bad feeling.." Yoseob looks around the cafe worried. 

 

"Aigoo.. We should of asked Hyosung for her phone number.." I face palmed myself. Yoseob nodded his head in agreement. 

 

"Are you sleeping at the cafe today? Kikwang , IU , and I are just to finish up the place." 

 

"Yea I guess I will too.. I'll just call my parents quick." 

 

Yoseob smiled and as we got inside and headed to the staff room. We were both shocked.

 

IU and Kikwang were kissing. I looked over at Yoseob with his mouth wide opens. They haven't noticed us. 

 

"Let's keep this relationship a secret still.. Suzy and Yoseob still haven't found out about this." IU whispers softly as Kikwang smiles.

 

Yoseob and I just look at eachother. We both nodded our head as we agreed to pretend we didn't see this , and left the room quietly.

 

Yoora was still out because we didn't see her at the counter. Yoseob and I sat at one of the booth seats. 

 

We were both sulking and had our head hung low. Both of us just decided to stick with the silence. 

 

Yoseob had a crush on IU ever since the High School entrance and I had a little crush on Kikwang just recently.

 

"Yoseob... I know your upset, but if you need I shoulder to cry on.. I'm right here." I look up giving my best smile to Yoseob. 

 

"Suzy-ssi.. Your definitely the best.." Yoseob moves over to my side and rest his head on my shoulder. Then after a couple of minutes I felt a wet feeling on my shoulder. I looked at Yoseob who was now in tears. 

 

"Yoseob... It's okay.." I hugged him. Patting his back softly. He just continues to cry. Then sooner or later I started to cry a long with Yoseob.

 

After the longest 60 minutes of my life. Yoseob and I finally broke away from our weeping. 

 

Yoseob get's up and brushes off the last tear falling from my eyes with his thumb. 

 

"Thanks.." I smiled. 

 

Yoseob shook his head. "No.. I should be the one saying thank you.. I mean.. I cried before you! What's up with that? I'm a man.. I'm suppose to be strong."

 

I looked up to see Yoseob angry. I put my hand on his shoulder. 

 

"It's okay... When I man cries.. for the one he likes-.."

 

"Oh! Oppa! Suzy your here?" IU interrupts me as she and Kikwang came out from the staff room.

 

Yoseob and I both turned around and smiled.

 

"Had any luck finding Hyosung?" IU asks. 

 

We both shook our head. 

 

"Ah.. That's too bad." IU comes to sit next to Yoseob. I looked at Kikwang as he headed to the Kitchen. 

 

"IU.. Wanna help me make some cofee?" Kikwang asked. 

 

"Hmm..Sure!" IU smiles cheerfully and goes into the kitchen with Kikwang.

 

Then the front door opened. I saw Hyosung shaking and shivering. Her clothes also seems to be a messed up.

 

"Hyosung!" I ran over to Hyosung quickly. She started to sob. Yoseob also came over.

 

"Suzy...Yoseob...Suzy...Yoseob.." Hyosung covered her hands with her face as she was bawling. 

 

"Hyosung.. It's okay.." I patted her back gently.

 

"No... I .. n ... o.." Hyosung spoke between sobs.

 

"Hyosung.. What was that?" Yoseob asked again trying to understand her.

 

"I'm .. no..o.."Hyosung spoke out again between sobs.

 

"Hyosung... Here.. Let's move over to the staff room." 

 

Yoseob and I helped her up. I heard Yoseob gasp.

 

"Hyosung! What happened! Your cheek is bleeding! and your face looks so bruised up!" Yoseob went to go look for the first aid kit.

 

As I carried Hyosung to the staff room she get's heavier.

 

"Hyosung.. You gotta walk here.." 

 

Then I see Hyosung faint. 

 

"Hyosung!" I shouted.

 

Yoseob quickly rushes over to help me and carries Hyosung to the staff room.

 

I followed behind as I carried the first aid kit along.

 


 

Author's note : 

Gah! It make's me sad just writing IU and Kikwang together :p

Since I'ma kisung shipper obviously xD

Oh wells.. I gotta put some drama in right? kekeke~

Well comment what you think of this chapter ! ^_^

And forgive me for my horrible grammar :p