6. - Say Cheese !

I'm Addicted To You!

- Hyosung's POV -

 

"I . . Need your help with something" I smiled.

"You need help? With what?" Kikwang asks.

"You know how me and Yoseob went to the party store?" Kikwang nods his head.

"Okay.. So we bought - "

 

- Yoseob's POV -

 

"Man! Where is Hyosung?" 

"I don't know? Maybe she's with Kikwang-ssi?" Suzy replies back to me.

"Ugh.. So I'm stuck here doing all the work?" I got down from the chair I was standing on to take a break.

"Oppa . . Are you in a bad mood?" I heard Suzy asked me.

"Bad mood? Me? Nooo ~ What makes you think that Suzy-ssi?" I smiled to her.

"Aish.. Oppa.. If your in a bad mood don't lie to me.." Suzy pouts.

"Seriously? Aegyo Suzy? CUTE!" I shouted happily, and got up from my chair to go get a some water in the kitchen.

As I walked inside the Kitchen I saw Hyosung whispering something into Kikwang's ear.

"Yah! So this is what you've been doing instead of helping me set up this!?" I complained as I casually walked into the kitchen.

Hyosung and Kikwang both got startled by my sudden appearance.

"Y-Yoseobie!" Hyosung shouts.

"Yes?" 

"Never mind.. I'll go put the banner up now!" Hyosung walks out of the kitchen fast.

"That was weird.."

"Hey.. Did something ha-"

"What's that Hyosung-ssi? You need help? OK! I'll be RIGHT there!" Kikwang quickly left the room before I even got to finish.

"What in the world Kiki-ah! She didn't even call you!" I shouted right when he left out the door.

I just ignored the fact that this just happened, and went to go get a drink. I heard IU coming in humming a song.

"IU-ssi!" I called out.

"Hmm? Yes oppa?" IU responded.

"Is something going on with Kikwang and Hyosung?" I asked.

"Hyosungie and Kikwang? Nope.. I don't think so.. Why?" IU asks me.

"Nothing.. They just seem.. Sort of .. weird today." I scratched my head.

"Well nevermind about them then.." I smiled then left the room to go see Suzy.

I saw that Suzy was also helping Kikwang and Hyosung set up the banner.

"Okay! A little more to the left Hyosung!" Suzy also did a hand motion with it.

"Too the left? Got it!" Hyosung moves the banner a little lot.

"Hyosung! That's to much! Kikwang move it to the right a little now." 

"Kay." 

I examined the banner. It was just in place.

"That's PERFECT!" I shouted clapping my hands.

Suzy jumped by my sudden actions.

"Jeez! You scared me oppa!" Suzy puts her hand over her chest.

"S-Sorry..." I smiled.

Then I saw Manager Yoora come over to check it out.

"That's really good you guys! The banner is really pretty too! Thanks for all your hard work! Now can you guys set up the table's?" 

"OK!" Everyone in the room shouted.

"Great! Come get me once your done! I got another task who ever finishes first!" Yoora walks back to her desk.

"Alright you guys! Kikwang and I got the tables in the back!' Hyosung went to go grab the supplies.

"OK! IU and I got the middle section." Suzy went to go help Hyosung.

"I guess I do the front then?' I went to go grab some of the supplies as well.

I quickly worked to get the front tables done. I noticed that Kikwang and Hyosung were laughing. While IU and Suzy were whispering something.

"Alright guys! What is going on!?" I asked irritated.

"What do you mean oppa?" IU askes. I was now annoyed about how people just won't tell me anything.

"Oh don't you "What do you mean oppa?"Tell me!!" I impatiently shouted.

"But really Yoseobie! There's NOTHING!" Hyosung spoke.

"....." I kept silent

"Yoseob oppa.. Maybe it's just you?" Suzy walks up to me patting my back.

"M-Maybe... I guess... " I scratched my head.

"Want me to help you oppa?" Suzy asks.

"Okay.. Yeah. That would help a lot.. Thanks Suzy- ah" I smiled widely.

Then everyone was working hard to finish the shop. As all the tables were done. 

 

- Hyosung's POV -

 

"Kikwang.. That was clos- " I whispered to my right, but Kikwang wasn't there. It was Yoseob!

"You were saying??" Yoseob raised an eyebrow at me.

"Oh! It was something that happened earlier!" I smiled.

"Mmhmm.. That's what they all say.. What ever.. I don't care anymore" Yoseob walked away. 

I started to feel bad, but it's fine. He'll find out the thing later. After we were done with most of the jobs. The front door chimed. I looked over to see Min.

"Min-ssi!" I cried out running to her.

"Woah! Hyosung! You work here!?" Min asked suprised.

"Oh.. Yeah.." I giggled. Then behind her was an evil guy. Lee Joon.

"It's YOU!" Joon pointed a finger at me.

"You? I have a name you know.." I rolled my eyes at him. 

"Tch.. Like I even care.." Joon rolls his eyes.

"Copy cater.." I murmured under my breath.

"Umm.. So why are you guys here again?" Yoseob comes over.

"Oh right! Well.. We all.. Needed a job, and.. Well.. The only place that needed more workers was here.. So-"

"You guys are WELCOME TO JOIN! Come fill out the forms at my desk over here!" Manager Yoora waves the paper in the air. 

Min nodded. Followed by Joon, and this one other guy. 

"You two know them?" IU ask us.

"Yea.... It wasn't a good first meeting either." I looked at them.

"Oh really? You seem to get along fine with. . . . I believe her name is Min?" IU looks at Min.

"Oh! Min ! Were cool!" I smiled.

"It's just ... That other guy over there.." I looked at him disgusted.

"Joon right? Is that his name?" IU asks.

"Yea.. He's such a jerk. Right Yoseobie!" I nudged my elbow at him.

"Yup! But he did apologize...."

"Yoseob! Who's side are you on?" 

"Right now his.. Because you won't tell me whats going on!"

"Aish.. Fine.. I'll tell you... Later" I stuck my tongue at him and left.

"Yah! Hyosung! You BETTER tell me!" Yoseob shouts.

"Yeah yeah..."

I walked over to Kikwang. He was kneeling down, and it seems like he was fixing something.

"Hey Kikwang.. What are you doing over there?" I asked curiously. Then I went to take a look, and he was sleeping.

"Haha.. How can you sleep in a postion like this?" I silently laughed to myself. 

"YAH! GET UP!" I shouted in his ears. He fell backwards and hit his head. 

"Oww.... Man Hyosung.. I was in the middle of a GOOD dream!" Kikwang complains.

"Oh yea? Well dream land over.. now help out! We got three new workers."

"Really!? Where!?" Kikwang looks at Manager Yoora desk.

"Oh..."

"What? Aren't you excited?" 

"I was.. Well nevermind about that! So.. Did you tell Yoseob yet?" Kikwang gets up to fix his uniform.

"Not yet.. He'll be really happy though once I tell him!" I grinned.

"Haha.. I'm sure he would." Kikwang smiles.

"Oh! Now that I think of it.. I need a new pair of glasses..."

"Oh right.. Your old one broke.. Wanna go look for one now?"

"What!? We have work..."

"Aish.. it's OK! I'll go tell manager unni!

"Wait!!" I tried to stop him before he ran off, but it was too late.

 

- Kikwang's POV -

 

" MANAGER UNNI!" I shouted while running.

"What is it Kikwang?" 

"Can I go help Hyosung go pick up a new pair of glasses! It's SUPER important! She can't see without them!" 

"Umm.. Ok.. But hurry ! We don't have all day! The shop is gonna have its grand opening this week remember! We have LOT'S to prepare.."

"Roger that!" I soluted and headed off.

"Hyosung!" I called out. She looks at me and I gave her a thumbs up. Then we headed out of the shop.

"Wow... The day went by so fast! The sun is about to set!"

I looked over to Hyosung who seemed to be excited about it for a no reason.

"Well.. Your pumped up about it?" I chuckled.

"Yea.. Isn't it pretty though! Imagine looking at the top of a hill! And you get to see ALL the beatiful colors!" 

"Keep dreaming Hyo..." I laughed.

"Tch.. Like you never dreamed about something before!" Hyosung poked me in the chest.

"Actually I have..." I started to think about the times I had with IU. I can feel my smile turn to a frown with in seconds.

"S-Sorry... Did I remind you of something.." 

I shook my head. " No..."

"Sorry..." I looked to see Hyosung bowing down. 

'Aish.. I said it's fine." I ruffled her hair.

 

***

 

After walking for about 10-15 minutes. The Sun has already set, and the night grows colder.

I looked over to Hyosung. She was shivering. I chuckled. 

"What?" Hyosung looks at me.

"Nothing.." I was waiting for her to ask me something. 

"Kikwang.. Are we there yet?" Hyosung impatiently asks me.

"Not until another... 15 minutes." I looked at my phone. 

"Ugh.. Why does it have to be so far! I'm freezing!"

"Well... That's too bad.. You should of brought your jacket." I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Tch... A friend you are." Hyosung sticks her tongue at me.

"I'm just playing with ya! Here" I took off my jacket and put it around her.

"Oh... I didn't know you were ever this nice...

"Yah! I'm nice to you!"

"Sometimes.." Hyosung mumbles.

"What was that?" I pretended I didn't hear.

"Nothing Kikwang! Thanks!" Hyosung smiles. I smiled back.

 

After 15 minute we finally made it to the glasses store. We went inside. Only a couple of people were in there. 

 

"Hyo... Go pick a frame. I'll buy it for you..."

"What! No no! I can buy it myself!" Hyosung quickly waved her hands in protest.

"Come on... Accept it as a... ummm.. Oh!... Accept it as a apology!" I smiled. 

"Oh.. Well I'll go pick my frame then! Thanks Kiki-ah~" 

"God... She is so cute.." I smiled to myself. 

"Mr. Do you need help finding anything?" 

"No thanks. I'm perfectly fine. She's just gonna go look for her frame."

"Kiki-ah! Come over here! I found two that I REALLY like!" Hyosung shouts acroos the store.

"Yah! Keep your voice down!' I shouted back.

As I was walking past the worker lady. I heard her laugh. 

"Hyo... Your embarassing me..."

"I am? Too bad! Now tell me which one looks better!"  I nodded my head.

Hyosung tried on a black rectangle like one. It has a small rhinestone on the sides.

"Hmmm.. It's okay. Let's see that other one of yours..."

I waited for her to try on the second one. 

It was just plain, and black. Also similar to those fake glasses.

"This one!" I pointed at the one she was wearing.

"Really? I kinda liked the other one..."

"But you said.. You couldn't decide between them.."

"Yea, but...."

"Trust me Hyo... You look a lot cuter with the plain looking one! It just... suits you..."

"Are you calling me plain then?" Hyosung raised an eyebrow.

"What! No... I didn't mean it like that!"

"Okay then.. Here.. I'll take this one please~" 

"Okay missy.. Is this your FINAL choice?"

"Hmmm.. Well.. There was this other one I lik-"

"Final choice it is!" I quickly went up to the register.

"We would like to take this frame please!" Hyosung smiles.

"Okay.. Do you have your prescription sheet."

"Oh yup! Here it is!" 

 

***

 

After we were done. Hyosung put on her glasses. 

"Wow! Now that's better!" Hyosung giggles. 

I then grabbed the phone from my pocket to check the time. It was already around 8 o'clock. Then I noticed how my background was still with IU. 

"Hey Hyo... You wanna take a picture with me?" 

"A picture... I don't know.. I look pretty nasty today.."

"No you don't.. Remember the compliment Suzy and Yoseob gave you?"

I looked over to Hyosung who was a little red.

"Hahaha! Don't worry! Say cheese!"

"What!? Kiki! I'm not ready!" FLASH.

I looked at the picture. 

"Haha look Hyo! Your so adorable! See! Your pouting.."

"What!? It's not adorable! I look... weird.."

"No you don't! It's really cute!" 

".............."  Hyosung looks at me like she was shock. 

"What?" 

"You just called me cute? .... Are you okay today?" Hyosung puts the back of her hand on my forehead. 

"Hmmm.. No fever... " 

I pushed her hand away. 

"Let's just go back now! The others are waiting!" 

I walked ahead of her faster. 

"Wait up for me Kiki-ah!" 

I started to run. I didn't want her to see my face. Then she grabbed onto my hand. She was out of breath.

"Jeez.. I told you to wait!" 

"Let's just go..." I moved my hand away from hers. Then we walked back to the cafe in awkward silence.

 

 


 

A/N :

 

UPDATED! FINALLY ! For how many weeks now? haha.. Yea SORRY!

I was busy during the past weeks! 

and again.. Sorry for any errors or incorrect grammar >__<

And I think this chappy was a little boring..  I don't know .

Also.. I was gonna put up a new poster, but I guess not... Oh wells ^___^'

Well comment & subscribe! It keeps me motivated! xD