7. - You Kiss Me Too Much !

I'm Addicted To You!

 

 

- Hyosung's POV -

 

"Kikwang-ah. . Is something wrong?" I asked him. "He's been awfully quiet on our walk."

He didn't respond.

"Ummm.. Kikwang? Can you hear me?" 

No response.

"Alright.. I'm gonna try asking him ONE more time.. If he doesn't answer.."

"Kikwang... Is something wrong?" 

I waited a couple of seconds, and he still didn't respond. 

"YAH! KIKWANG!!" I shouted.

"WHAT!?" Kikwang shouted back. 

"What's wrong? How come your being so quiet!? Why aren't you looking at me either!?" 

"It's nothing Hyosung..."

"Nothing? Oh this is DEFIANTLY NOT NOTHING!

I put my hand on his shoulder and turned him around. His face was extremly red.

"W-Woah... Are you o-okay?" I was worried if he had a fever or something.

"NO I'M NOT OKAY!" Kikwang then pulled me to him. Hugging me ever so tightly. 

"W-What are y-you doing!?" I tried to get out of his grasp.

"Hyosung... Listen to me..." I didn't hear what he said because I was to busy struggling.

"YAH JEON HYOSUNG!! Just PLEASE listen to ME!" Kikwang shouted loudly. I stopped what I was doing and looked up at him. 

"Y-Yes... A-are you f-feeling s-sick Kikwang?" 

"No... Well actually.. Yes.. I'm feeling VERY sick.."

"Really!? We should hurry and go back then!" I grabbed his hand and try to drag him back to the cafe, but he wouldn't budge.

"Kikwang! Come on ! Your sick! and we have to get you back and give you medicine!"

Kikwang then pulled me over to him once again. Hugging me so tight. 

"K-Kikwang?"

"Hyosung... I'm sick and tired of this..."

"Sick and tired?.... of what?" I asked confused.

"Hiding...."

"Hiding? You mean your relationship with IU?" I looked up at him.

Then he lifted up my chin and stared at me. 

"K-Kikwang...." 

"Jeon Hyosung. . . I'm sick and tired of you..."

I felt my heart drop. My eyes started to tear up. 

"W-What do y-you m-mean K-Kikwang? I d-don't u-understand..." I tried to fight back these little bastards. 

"Jeon Hyosung. . . I'm stupid and I would always get angry easily.. I hurt you all the time, and it causes my heart a whole lot of pain. I ... I always thought you were cute and adorable... And-"

I pushed my lips against his. I could tell he was shock, but he kissed me back. I pulled away quickly.

"Kikwang.. I... I... I don't no what to say.. "

"Hyosung.. I like you..."

"Kikwang.. I'm.. I'm just not ready to have a relationship with you yet... I mean.. I thought you were dating IU?"

"Weren't you listening? I broke up with her.. I told you that.."

"WHAT!? When!?" 

"Aish... Jeon Hyosung.. Sometimes.. You just drive me crazy..." Kikwang pinches my cheek.

"Owww.."

"And I also love these cheeks of yours.. Chubby and are defiantly kissable." I felt Kikwang pecked my cheeks. I felt my face start to heat up.

"K-Kikwang... I told you... I'm not ready for a relationship.... I'm scared..."

"Scared? Of what?..."

"I know how we both... can get a little angry at times.. and I .. I don't know.. I just don't feel like-"

Kikwang once again shuts me up with those soft lips of his. I couldn't help, but resist. No matter how hard I try to push myself away. I just can't.

"Hyosung. . . I'll wait for you. . I'll wait for you until your ready." Kikwang kissed my forehead. I giggled.

"You know what's funny?" I gazed into his eyes.

"What?..."

"We just met like 3 days ago or something like that, and you want to have a relationship already!?"

I heard Kikwang chuckle. 

"Right... Like I said.. I'll wait for you when ever.. "

"Okay.. I want to get to know you more first! Then.. I'll think about it.. okay?"

"Sounds good to me.." Kikwang quickly pecked my cheeks.

"Hey ... You kiss me to much!" 

"Hah.. don't act like you didn't love it.." Kikwang smirked.

"I... Don't hate it..." I mumbled quietly.

"What was that?" Kikwang smirk grew wider.

"N-Nothing! Let's just go back! Before the others get worried !" I grabbed his hand and we ran back all the way back to the cafe.

 

 


 

 

A/N :

Sorry for this very short chapter! And it's a Kisung Chapter ! xD

I actually wanted to hurry and try to finish this story up! But it's not good if I rush it through! So ..

I'll try my best to go at a slow pace!

I might skip time as well later on ! Not right now though! 

and sorry for those who are wanting to see the other characters !! 

I PROMISE to include them in the next chapters or so !! >___<