5. - Let's Pretend . .

I'm Addicted To You!

The cafe was filled with silence. No one else bothered to talk. Then manger Yoora arrived.

 

"Anyeong everyone!" Yoora happily shouts.

 

"Anyeong.." Everyone says in a depressing like tone. Manager Yoora looks at us weird. She wonders what's wrong with us.

 

"Is something. . Bothering you guys?" Yoora asks as she places her stuff on her desk.

 

"A-Aniyo.. Were fine.." Yoseob smiles. "Fine.. I don't think so.." Yoseob thought quietly in his head.

 

"Are you guys sure? You know.. I'm the manager. I could tell if something is bothering you guys.." Yoora looks at us suspiciously.

 

They all look at eachother and shook their heads. Yoora sighed in disappointment.

 

"Alright then . . Then are you guys ready to try on your uniforms? Surprisingly they came earlier then expected!" Yoora smiles widely.

 

"Really! Wow!" IU shouts excited.

 

"That's good.." Suzy spoke.

 

Kikwang and Hyosung were quite the whole time. Then everyone tried on their uniforms. The guys were wearing a suit with an apron and the girls had to wear a dress and an apron. Including name tags.

 

"As expected.. It came out nice.." Yoora looks at us pleased.

 

"Yea I agree." Kikwang finally spoke.

 

"Alright you guys. As you all know. This is the most IMPORTANT week before we start our business. We just need to go buy some decorating supplies. Like you guys know. Anything to make this cafe look good on it's first opening. You want to make a good first impression." Yoora smiles.

 

"Ne.." Everyone else replies back.

 

"I was thinking of Hyosung and Yoseob to go buy the supplies. Are you okay with that?" Yoora asks.

 

"Yea I'm fine with it." Hyosung smiles and looks at Yoseob. Yoseob smiles back in return.

 

"Alright then it's settled.Yoseob and Hyosung I'll give you guys some money to go buy the supplies. I trust that you well find something good? or at least come up with a creative idea? Okay." Yoora hands Hyosung the money.

 

"Okay. Don't worry Yoora." Hyosung and Yoseob says at the same time and left to go look for supplies.

 

"As for the three of you here. I just bought some more silverware and plates. I need you guys to go unbox them and put them in the kitchen. Then when your done come back to me for the next job." Yoora heads back to her desk.

 

Suzy, IU, and Kikwang go grab a box of silverware and go put it in the kitchen. Organizing it. As for Hyosung and Yoseob....

 

 

- Hyosung's POV -

 

It was a nice day today. It was just a little chilly , but the sun was out shining brightly. Yoseob was quietly humming a tune. I was giggling quietly.

 

"What?" Yoseob looks at me.

 

"N-Nothing..." I smiled. Yoseob looks at me confused, but just shrugs it off.

 

"So.. What store are we going to?" I asked.

 

"Store.. It doesn't matter. There's a lot of party stores around here. If we find one we can just go check it out." Yoseob smiles and points at one.

 

"Like there." He says.

 

"Oh I see.." I just follow him behind as we enter the store.

 

"Hello. Welcome to Party World! If you need help finding anything please ask." The young women asks.

 

"Okay!" Yoseob smiles.

 

We looked around the store, and saw some plain banners.

 

"Hey Yoseob-ssi. Can we put like letter on the banner?"

 

"Of course we can! We can just ask them to print something or so on it!" Yoseob smiles.

 

Then I see him walk up to the lady from earlier to ask. Then I accidentally bumped into someone. Making them drop the stuff from their hands.

 

"Oh! I am SO sorry!" I helped them pick up their stuff.

 

"Oh! Don't worry about it to much!" The girl with brown medium length hair smiles, but the guy behind her looks at me in an irritating way.

 

"Yah Min-ssi! SHE should of watched where she was going!" Joon shouts.

 

"Aish Joon oppa~ It okay." Min tries settling him done.

 

"Anyways.. I'm sorry about that." Min gets up then helps me.

 

"Oh no! I should be the one saying sorry!" I exclaimed.

 

"Yea you should be.." Joon snaps back.

 

"Yah!" Min smakes his arm kinda hard.

 

"Aish.. I get it." Joon rubs his arms and leaves to see his other friends.

 

"Anyeonghaseyo Min imnida." Min bows down. 

 

"Anyeonghaseyo Hyosung imnida." I also bowed down.

 

"Great! Well I'll see you around sometime?" Min asks.

 

"Yeah! Definitley!" I smiled and waved as she left.

 

Yoseob then comes back.

 

"Hyosungie~ Guess what? We CAN!" Yoseob jumps up and down. I laughed.

 

"What are you so excited about?" I curiously asked.

 

"Nothing.. It's just better to be happy then sad right?" Yoseob smiles.

 

"Yea. Let's go pick out a banner!" I exclaimed as I hurried to go look for one. Then I crashed into someone with a strong shoulder.

 

"Aish.. YOU AGAIN!" The guy who was yelling at me earlier shouted.

 

"Hey! Don't yell at her! It was an accident!" Yoseob shouts back at him helping me up.

 

"Well tell your girlfriend to be more careful! She always bumping into people." He argues with Yoseob.

 

I was surprised by the word "girlfriend".

 

"She's NOT my girl friend.. And YOU have no manners! If you were to just say sorry then that would be good." Yoseob crossed his arms over his chest.

 

He doesn't reply back and they end up having a staring contest.

 

I just looked at them impatiently waiting for Yoseob to say something, but Min came back again.

 

"Aish.. YAH! Joon oppa! How many times are you gonna start a fight? Ah! Hyosung-ssi!" Min happily runs over to me. I smiled.

 

"Just ignore him. He just broke up with his girlfriend. He's not in a good mood. I PROMISE he's much more nicer then this." Min whispers in my ear.

 

I nodded my head. Looking at Yoseob. Who seems confused. Joon let's out a long sigh.

 

"Look man. Sorry for yelling at your girl earlier.." Joon puts his hand out.

 

"It's okay." Yoseob shakes his hands and smiles.

 

"Wait.. DID he just say it's okay? I'm not even his girl.. Or am I hearing things now!?"

 

Yoseob smiles and waves to Joon and Min.

 

"Alright. Let's get back to work." Yoseob grabs my arm and drags me over to the banner section. I was still busy thinking about earlier not noticing his actions.

 

 

- Kikwang's POV -

 

I was busy unboxing the silverwares that I heard I IU scream. I quickly ran to her. I see that she accidentaly cut her self with the knife when she was unboxing it.

 

"Yah! You should of read the box label before opening it! Be more careful!" I yelled at her. She looked at me angrily. I wanted to say something, but I thought that we should of just drop it. As Drop it. I mean as boyfriend and girlfriend...

 

"IU-ssi.. I think we should break up." I looked at her seriously. I saw that her face expression quickly sadden. I pulled her over to me and hugged her.

 

"Look.. I just don't think it's working out between us. Your a REALLY sweet girl and all, but we've been fighting a lot lately, and I always see you look at Yoseob-"

 

"Oppa! I don't understand.. We've been together for so long.. We had many great memories..." IU looks at me with her teary eyes.

 

"IU-ssi... Sometimes.. Your just gonna have to let those memories go. I think it's better off being friends." I smiled.

 

"Let those memories go? Are you crazy Kikwang!" IU looks at me hurt.

 

"NO! What I mean is the love we had.. Not all our memories! Jeez.. babo." I pinched her cheeks.

 

"Hey!" IU pouts. Then we started to laugh.

 

"See... If were friends.. It's more fun right? Cause we won't fight as often and cause trouble for others." I smiles hugging her lovingly for the last time.

 

"Yea.. I see." IU hugs me back tightly.

 

"Kikwang... Let's start over and pretend this love thing never happened..." IU smiles at me then she was shock. I looked at her direction and saw Suzy.

 

Suzy smiles and walks away.

 

"Wait! Suzy-ssi!!" IU runs over to her.

 

 

- Suzy's POV -

 

"Wait! Suzy-ssi!" I head IU yelling my name. I stopped walking and turned back. She attacks me with a hug.

 

"I-IU? What was that for?" 

 

"Suzy.. I'm SO SORRY for not telling you this..." IU starts to sob now.

 

"IU-ssi.. It's okay..." I patted her back trying to calm her down.

 

"It's NOT okay Suzy-ssi. We've been bestfriends forever!! I lied to you..." IU felt guilt take the best of her.

 

"IU-ssi.. I already knew.." I sighed in relief. As I finally let the truth out.

 

"You what!?" IU stops hugging me tightly and looks at me confused.

 

"I knew you and Kikwang were dating. Yoseob and I saw you guys.. kissing..." I saw a blush creep over IU's cheek.

 

"Awww.. Aren't you so cute." I grab her cheeks and start streching them gently.

 

"Suzy..." IU whines. I laugh.

 

"See it's okay!" Suzy giggles and IU nods her head.

 

"Let's just pretend nothing ever happened recently.." IU nods her head in agreement.

 

 

- Hyosung's POV -

 

Yoseob and I headed back to the cafe to bring the supplies. As we got in we showed manager Yoora the supplies.

 

"Wow! Nice choice!" Yoora gave us a thumbs up.

 

"Now go set them up."

 

"Ne" Yoseob and I responded.

 

We first grabbed the banner first.

 

"Hey! Are you sure your taller then Kikwang?" I asked. Yoseob pouts.

 

"Okay okay! I get it." I smiled and patted his back. I went to go find Kikwang.

 

I looked in the kitchen to see him unboxing the silverware and organizing it.

 

"Kikwang!" I shouted across the kitchen. Kikwang turns back and smiles widely. Forgetting about unboxing the stuff and comes running to me.

 

"Hyosung-ssi! What's up?" Kikwang casually asks.

 

"I.. Need your help with something." I smiled.

 


 

A/N :

 

Sorry for not updating! Just been a very busy week !

I'll try my best to update at least twice or once a week ! ^_^

So what do you think of this chappy?? ^^

Are you guys happy Joon and Min appeared ? I know I AM ! <33

And If you noticed.. No poster for this chapter?

The reason is... NEW POSTER COMING UP!

I might have some of the same pictures on, but other wise... It's different ! xD

Comment and Subscribe ! <33