9. - It was an accident

I'm Addicted To You!

 

- Yoseob's POV -

 

"So are we still playing this game or what?" 

"I don't know... It's getting boring, but if you wanna play I will too.." Min shrugs her shoulders.

"How about we play a different game?" Suzy suggested.

"Oh yeah... Let's play a different game!" Joon smiles.

"Okay.. What game then?" I looked down at my iPod trying to find a song to play.

" I don't care just any game..." Joon sits next to me looking at my iPod.

The room grew quiet all of a sudden, but it wasn't quiet for long. The bells chimed from the front door. We saw a guy with brown hair smiling and waving to us.

"MIR!" Min and Joon and runs up to him engulfing him into a huge hug.

"Wah! You guys are gonna kill me soon!" Mir pushes them to the side after hugging them back.

"Mir? Who's Mir?" IU looks around the room waiting for an answer.

"How should I know?" I shrugged my shoulders uninterested.

"Is something wrong oppa?" IU tilted her head.

"No... Why would you think something is wrong?" I smiled back at her.

"Aish... Forget it.. I'm gonna go greet this Mir kid..." IU get's up and fix her skirt. I watch her as she leaves to go greet the Mir guy.

I sighed and turned up my IPods' volume. I closed my eyes and leaned against the window on my right. 

 

 

- Mir's POV -

 

 

"So.. Are you gonna work here too Mir?" Min looks at me fluttering her eyes.

"haha.. If you want me too..." I grin.

"Hey... Did you forget about me.." I looked over to see Joon pouting.

"Aww come on... Joon-ah...  Don't be upset..." I walk over to him putting my hand on his shoulder.

"I'm not upset..." Joon crosses his arms over his chest turning the other way.

"Umm.. Excuse me?" I felt a gently tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see this petite girl.

"Hi... You need something?" I smiled.

"Ah.. I wanted to introduce myself..Let's be friends...?" The girl with the long brown hair extended her hand to me. I grabbed it and shook it lightly.

"Annyeong.. Lee Jieun imnida, but just call me IU." She smiled cheekily.

"Annyeong.. Bang Cheolyong, but just call me Mir." I smiled back in return.

"Ah.. Mir-ssi.. Are you planning to work here?" IU asks me.

"Hmm.. I don't know.. You have a lot of workers already.. I don't know i-"

"Come on! I'm getting you signed up right away!" IU pulls me over to the main desk.

 

 

- Kikwang's POV -

 

"Hyosung! Hyosung!" I called out her name repeatedly. I was searching for her for about 10 minutes now. No sign of her. I slumped down in the seat next to Yoseob. 

"Ah.. Annyeong Kikwang." Suzy waves.

"Annyeong...."

"Is something wrong?" 

"Yeah.. Can't find Hyosung anywhere..."

"Ah.. She's in the bathroom... I think... Want me to go check?"

"Really!? Can you... please.." I begged.

"Sure! I'll be right back!" Suzy smiles and leaves the table. I glanced over at the sleeping Yoseob. He looks like a little kid. I silently giggled.

"Yoseob~ Get up..." I shook him gently. 

"Hmmm.."

"Get up.. There's no time to be sleeping.. We have to prepare for the grand opening remember.."

"Yeah..." Yoseob stretches rubbing his eyes gently.

"Where's IU?" Yoseob looks around the room.

"Hmm.. She's with Joon,Min, and that new kid."

"I'll be right back.." Yoseob get's up and goes to IU. I sighed. Feeling lonely sitting at this table by myself, but I saw Yoseob's phone. It probably fell out of his pocket. I picked it up and pushed the button. On the screen was him and Suzy. 

"Ahh.. So cute! They look good together!" I chuckled and put his phone back on the table. I saw Hyosung making her way.

"Hyo!" I got up and pulled her in for an embrace.

"Y-Yah... What do you think your doing?" 

"Nothing..." I chuckled.

"Aish.. I only leave for 10 minutes and you already miss me?" Hyosung grins.

"Of course! You're my soon to be girlfriend.." I held her hand.

"Ay... Not here.. No one knows about this yet..." Hyosung releases my hand.

"Awww, but I want to do all the lovey dovey stuff..." I pouted.

"Aish.. Let's wait until later okay? Let's go see the others..."

"No.. I just want to be with you..." I demanded.

"Kikwang.. We have to prepare still remember.. We can start getting to know each other more after the grand opening.. Arraseo?"

"Ne~" 

"That's my boy~" Hyosung pinches my cheek. 

"Hey! That's my job!" I pinched both of her cheeks.

"YAH! At least pinch them gently! It's hurts babo!" Hyosung whines.

"Hehe.. Even when you whine it's so cute!" I chuckled.

"Heh..." Hyosung lips turned into a small smile. 

I walked beside her slowly. There was some kind of commotion going on in the front, so we rushed there.

"YAH! Why did you do that Joon!" Hyosung and I stood their silently at the scene as Yoseob shouts angrily.

"I didn't mean too! It was an accident!" Joon argues back.

"Hey guys.. relax... It's no big deal.. I'm fine.." Suzy smiles.

"Aish... You take things to easy ... Come on..." Yoseob grabs Suzy's wrist dragging her off to the staff's room. 

"Sooo... What happened?" Hyosung walks up to the group.

"It's nothing really... It was just a stupid fight.." IU looks down at the ink that was spilled on the carpet.

"Great... Now manager unnie is gonna get angry... It was a brand new carpet too..." We all looked down at the ruined carpet.

"And... It's all thanks to the babo Lee Joon.." IU points at him.

"Yah... I said it was an accident..." Joon walks away silently.

"IU... Take it easy... He feels bad enough as it is..." Min puts an arm on IU's shoulder.

"Yeah..." IU nods.

"Well... You two take care of this! Let's go Mir." IU drags Mir away.

"Oi! He's my friend too!" Min runs after them.

"Well.... What do we do now Kikwang?" Hyosung looks up at me then back again to the floor.

"Hmm.. I think I have an idea....."

 

 


 

 

A/N :

UPDATED! FINALLY! >__<

SO SORRY for the long wait! Forgive me! I'm busy with school at this moment, but I promise to get my chapters up soon ! 

Comment & subscribe ~ 

kamsamnida !