4. - It All Started Because ..

I'm Addicted To You!

 

- Hyosung's POV -

 

 

I woke up by the sound of the thunder roaring and lighting flashing. I rubbed my eyes trying to search for my glasses I placed by the coffee table.

 

As I tried searching for a couple seconds I couldn't find it. "Aish where did it go?"

 

I got up and saw no glasses on the table. "What!? I swear I put my glasses on the table last night!!

 

I sighed. "Just forget it Hyosung.. It's already broken anyways..."

 

I felt the dryness in my throat, So I decided to go to the kitchen. As I was standing outside of the Kitchen door I heard noises coming from the inside.

 

"Is there a stranger here?...."

 

I felt my hand shaking as I was reaching out for the door knob. My heart rate was slowly increasing. "Alright Hyosung.. Just slowly turn the knob.."

 

The sounds from inside were getting louder. "Maybe I should bring a weapon just in case..."  I looked around the room. "Ah! The broom from last night cleaning!"

 

I tip toed to the broom stick and picked it up. 

 

"Yah.. What are you doing?" 

 

I felt shiveres run down my spine by the low voice. Then I quickly turned around and swinged the broom around. The sound of broken glass rang through my ears.

 

"Yah!" The voice shouted. I recognize this voice.

 

"K-Kikwang?" My eyes widen.

 

"Jeez Gummy ah. .  DON'T MOVE. . . I repeat do NOT move." Kikwang eyes me seriously. I nodded. 

 

I see Kikwang walking back to the kitchen. He turns on the light and comes back with a brush and pan.

 

I see him sweep up the broken glass carefully. After he was done he goes back to the kitchen and comes out with a dampen napkin and picks up the smaller piece of glass. He throw it away in the garbage. 

 

"Aish Hyosung. . You babo!"  I smaked my head.

 

"Gummy ah. . What are you doing?" Kikwang looks at me confused.

 

"I'm stupid. . . I caused such a hugh mess."

 

"No you didn't. . See. . I cleaned it up within 10 minutes." Kikwang points at the spotless floor.

 

I nodded my head slighly. "You did, but I-"

 

"No need to explain. . I just want to know why you had that broom in your hand and swinged it at me? Care to explain to me about that?" I heard Kikwang chuckle.

 

We both sat down at the nearest table. I saw Kikwang put both his hands on the table intertwine his fingers together and placed it under his chin.

 

"You may now begin..." Kikwang smiles.

 

"Oh god.. he looks so adorable...

 

I took a seat and did the same thing he did.

 

"Well. . . It all started because I wanted a drink." I smiled.

 

"Go on. ." Kikwang nods his head.

 

"And. . . As I was heading to the kitchen I heard lot's of noises coming out from their.." I paused a little.

 

"And?. . . ." Kikwang says impatiently.

 

"I thought it was some stranger so I headed for the broom. I thought I needed to bring a weapon.." I covered my face with my hands in embarassment.

 

"You can laugh if you want..." I said in my hands.

 

After a minute I heard Kikwang laugh. My face started to heat up. "So embarassing. . . ."

 

"Gummy ah. . . Your seriously adorable." Kikwang pats my head gently.

 

I looked up at him confused. "Adorable?.... I was expecting someting like stupid? or like dumb?"

 

Kikwang let's out another short laugh. 

 

"What I mean is. . . You know.. Nevermind." Kikwang get's up. I looked at him still flustered. I shook it off and got up as well. Then my throat started to feel dry again.

 

I headed to the kitchen grabbing the water bottle in the fridge. Then the lights turned off and the thunder roared. I was startled by the sound and jumped a little.

 

It was completly dark. I was scared. I absolutely HATE the dark. It reminded me of my childhood days. "The days I wanted to forget..."

 

The thought of my old days send shivers running through me. I felt my knees go week. I bended down and dropped the water bottled. I covered my ears from the thunder as it keeps on roaring. 

 

 

- Kikwang's POV -

 

As I was walking back to the room I heard the thunder roar and the lights shut off. It was completly dark. I ignored it though. Then I headed back.

 

I searched for my ipod and my black headphones. I put it on to ignore the loud thunder. After a couple of songs. I noticed Hyosung hasn't come back.

 

"Maybe she's really thirsty?" I shrugged it off. Then after 5 more songs. I started to get a little more worried. 

 

I went to look in the drawers for the huge flashlight. "Damn.. Where is it?" I started to get frustrated looking for it. Then I finally found it.

 

I turned it on and headed to the kitchen. "Yah Gummy ah... You there?" I shouted across the kitchen room. No response came.

 

"Yah Hyosung... Jeon Hyosung!" I shouted a little louder. Still no response.

 

I headed inside looking around. Then I saw Hyosung bending down over by the counter. "Was she like this the whole time?"

 

The sight of her like this sended shiver down my spines. I felt sadden seeing her like this. "Why do... I feel like this?" I put my hand on my heart.

 

Then I walked over to Hyosung. I tapped on her shoulder lightly. No response.

 

Then I turned her around. She was crying, but now she was sobbing hard. I felt my heart stopped just for that second. 

 

"Hyosung! Hyosung it's okay! I'm here!" I pat her back gently. She opened her eyes. "Maybe she didn't hear me because she was covering her ears?..."

 

"K-Kikwang?..." She softly spoke. Uncovered her ears, but as soon as the thunder roared she quickly covered them back and shut her eyes. She was trembling.

 

"She's scared of. .  Thunder?

 

I took off my headphones then uncovered her ears. She opened her eyes. Then I placed my headphones over her ears. She looked at me confused.

 

"It's okay. . I'm here." I whispered softly. She nodded as she understood what I said. Then I sat next to her. I tapped on her shoulder then pat on mine.

 

"W-What?" Hyosung asked almost in a whisper like tone. 

 

"Put your head here.." I whispered. She still looked confused. I sighed.

 

Then I gently layed her head on my shoulder myself. I saw her eyes widen in shock. She got up quickly.

 

"N-No no. . It's okay!" Hyosung waved both her hands in the air protesting.

 

I sighed again. Then I put her head on my shoulders again. She got back up, but as soon she heard the thunder she rested her head on my shoulder.

 

"See?.. All better right?" I smiled and she nodded her head.

 

As 10 minutes passed I felt my eyelid drooping as I was slowly snoozing off. Then I fell asleep.

 

 

- IU's POV -

 

 

As I got up by the bright morning light. I stretched out my arm's and leg's. I noticed that my throat was really dry, so I decided to get a drink. As I got to the kitchen I headed to the fridge to grab a water bottle. Then headed back to the room.

 

I saw Yoseob get up.  "Wah.. His morning face is SO cute!" I silently fan girl scream to myself.

 

"Good morning oppa~" 

 

"Ah.. Good morning IU-ssi~" Yoseob stretches his arms and legs. I let out a giggle.

 

"Oppa~ Your so cute in the morning.." I smiled as Yoseob was yawning.

 

"What was that IU-ssi?" Yoseob asked as he got up. I shook my head.

 

"Nothing oppa.." I replied back. I saw that Yoseob was in his muscle shirt. I noticed how his arms were more buff.

 

"Wow oppa.. You must of worked out a lot huh?" I poked his arm. He laughed.

 

"Haha yea.. I do." Yoseob smiles. 

 

 

- Hyosung's POV -

 

 

"Shi-gan-ee heu-reu-go heul-luh-suh"

"Even when the time passes and passes

 

"Ah-peu-mee choo-uk-ee dwel ddae-myun"

"When the pain becomes a memory"

 

"Na-reul sa-rang-haet-sseot-deon geu ma-meu-ro"

"If you can come back to me again"

 

"Dol-ah-ol-su eet-da-myun"

"With the kind heart that used to love me"

 

As my eyes open from the bright light I hear music. My favorite song was playing. I touched the headphones that was on my ear and took it off.

 

Then I notice Kikwang laying on my shoulder. "What!?" I freaked out silently.

 

Then I slowly shook him. "Yah Kikwang.. Wake up." I half whispered half shout.

 

He slowly woke up. He was stretching. "Oh.. Morning gummy ah~" Kikwang smiles.

 

"Yah.. Don't you morning me.. Get up." I smaked his shoulder softly and handed him back the headphones. 

 

"Man if IU saw this. . . God knows what would happen!" I silently thought to myself.

 

Kikwang slowly get's up. I gave a quick peck on his cheek.

 

"Thanks... For everything.." I avoided to look at his face and headed out of the room fast.

 

- Kikwang's POV -

As I felt Hyosung shaking me I got up. My head was throbbing, but tried my best to shrug it off and smiled. It was probably from some of the can lemonade I had last night. It said it had 25% alcohol.

 

"Man.. I'm this weak with alocohol? How many cans did I even drink!?

 

"Oh. . Good morning gummy ah~" I tried my best to act cute.

 

"Yah.. Don't you morning me.. Get up" I heard Hyosung complain and smakes my shoulder lightly.

 

As I was about to leave. I felt Hyosung's warm lips peck my cheek. "It was quick, but yet. Sweet." I silently thought to myself.

 

"Yah! Kikwang.. you have a girlfriend..." I reminded myself once again.

 

"Thanks . . For everything." I heard Hyosung spoke quietly and left the room. I giggled.

 

"She is seriously adorable.." I thought to myself and got up to clean up the water I saw that was spilled over on the side.

 

 

- IU's POV -

 

 

As I looked around the room I noticed that Kikwang and Hyosung was missing. 

 

I got up and saw Hyosung about to enter the ladies room.

 

"Oh.. Hyosung-ssi!" I ran up to her. She seemed to be startled.

 

"Oh.. Good morning.. IU-ssi!?" Hyosung looked over startled to see me.

 

"Hehe.. Did I scare you?" I asked and saw Hyosung nodded with her cheeks red.

 

"Your cheeks are red.." I chuckled and saw Hyosung cover her face.

 

"She's probably embarassed, but she's so cute!"

 

 

- Hyosung's POV-

 

 

"Oh. . Good morning. . . IU-ssi!" I exclaimed. 

 

"Just when I thought about the bad thing I did by kissing her boyfriend on the cheek..." I felt ashamed.

 

"Hehe .. Did I scare you?" IU asked me. I nodded my head.

 

"Your cheeks are red.." I heard IU chuckle. I covered my face.

 

"Man.. they were probably red from earlier.." I thought about it again.

 

"You need a toothbrush?" IU asked me.

 

"Yea.. Do you have an extra one?" 

 

"Yup. I'll go get it hold on." IU goes back to the staff room.

 

"Hyosungie~ Good morning!" Yoseob comes over running to me.

 

"G-Good morning Yoseob-ssi. ." I smiled back. Then noticed how he was only wearing a muscle shirt.

 

"Y-Yoseob-ssi.. You should put on a t-shirt or something." I tried my best to hide my blush.

 

I saw Yoseob look down. "Oh this!" Yoseob pointed at his shirt.

 

"Wae!? Never seen a man in one huh Hyosungie?" Yoseob wiggles his eyebrows. I couldn't help, but laugh.

 

"Your to innocent Hyosungie~ Be a bad girl for once!" Yoseob winks at me. 

 

My cheeks started to turn to a light pink shade. 

 

"Oppa! Why do you always have to tease Hyosungie!" IU comes over to put an arm around me.

 

"Because.. It's fun! She's top innocent IU-ssi!" Yoseob points at me.

 

"What's wrong with innocent? Aren't most young girls pure anyways!" IU defended me.

 

"Pure!? Pwahaha! Oh IU-ssi... Not ALL girls are innocent.. Some are pretty.. bad !" Yoseob tried to attempt a round house kick.

 

IU and I started to laugh. Then I saw Suzy rubbing her eyes.

 

"Good morning. ." Suzy yawned.

 

"Good morning Suzy-ssi!" Yoseob comes over to Suzy. 

 

"Here Hyosungie! Tooth paste and a brush!" IU smiles handing over me the products.

 

"Thanks!" I smiled and went inside the ladies room. It was my first time in here.

 

It had long wide mirrors and 5 sinks aligned in a row. The lights were pretty bright as well. The stalls also had some kind of design on them. 

 

"Weird...." I thought for a moment. Then headed over to sink to brush my teeth and wash my face.

 

I noticed how my cheeks were kind of puffy on both sides, and my right cheek seems to have a red mark. "Man.. how did I manage to sleep like that ALL night!

 

I continued to brush my teeth. Cleaned up my area and left. I went to the kitchen again searing for a small plastic bag. Then I saw Kikwang at the counter with IU. 

 

"Hey guys. Do you know where a small plastic ba-" 

 

"Kikwang! I told you not to drink so many of these at ONE time!" IU shouted.

 

"It wasn't my fault! I was really thirsty and it got addicting!" 

 

"Yeah, but seriously... You could drink the whole pack of these! That's WAY to much! Were suppose to save it for our customers too!" IU argues back.

 

"We can ALWAYS buy more! It's not like.. It's gonna dissapear in one day." Kikwang shouts back.

 

IU turns back and marches out the door. Her shoulders bumped into mine. "Ouch.." I groaned silently.

 

Then I saw Kikwang throw the can at the wall. It scared me. 

 

"K-Kikwang..." I walk up to him.

 

"Just leave me alone!" Kikwang pushes me hard as I fell.

 

"Yah! Kiki ah! What are you doing!" Yoseob comes up to help me. Kikwang ignores Yoseob.

 

"Yoseob it's okay! Really!" I smiled. Yoseob looked at me rather unhappy.

 

"Yose-"

 

"Lee Kikwang! You told me you wouldn't hurt her anymore! You said you see she was in enough pain as it is! Why did you lie about that!" Yoseob shouts loudly.

 

I saw Suzy come inside the kitchen too.

 

"What in the world is going o-" Suzy was cut off.

 

"Yah! Kikwang answer me!" Yoseob pushes Kikwang slightly.

 

"Hey what was that for!" Kikwang starts to turn back and pushes Yoseob rather hard. Yoseob back hit against the wall.

 

"Stop it you two!' Suzy cried out running towards them.

 

"Stay out of this Suzy!" Yoseob pushes Suzy. I caught her before she fell.

 

"T-Thanks..." Suzy said in a soft like tone. I nodded my head.

 

Then Yoseob and Kikwang started to get into a fist fight, but turned into some crazy rampage.

 

"You two! STOP IT!" I cried out rushing towards them. As Suzy and I tried breaking them apart.

 

As soon as Suzy and I got them apart. I saw a Suzy with a huge cut on her cheek, but I was taken back by Kikwang's slap.

 

"S-Suzy! I'm so sorry!" Yoseob cries out.

 

"Hyosung! I didn't mean that!" Kikwang comes up to me. Caressing my cheek. I felt the pain. It stung. I wanted to cry, but I cried WAY to much. I feel like I have no more tears to shed anymore.

 

I moved Kikwangs hand away from my cheek. "Stop it.. You've done enough now.." I pat his back gently then left the room.

 

 

- Suzy's POV -

 

 

I was taken back when I felt the pain of something sharp scratched my cheek. 

 

"S-Suzy! I'm so sorry!" I heard Yoseob cries out.

 

I saw Yoseob grab the first aid kit and opened it. He grabbed the alcohol and cotton ball.

 

I saw Hyosung leave the room with Kikwang following her. 

 

I was about to leave to see what happened, but felt a pain throbbing on my cheek.

 

"It HURTS!" I cried out trying to move Yoseob away from me.

 

"S-Suzy! Do you want it to infeced!" Yoseob yells back at me.

 

I stopped and decided to hold the pain in. I felt my tears ready to stream down a river any moment now. 

 

Then Yoseob gently puts a bandage around it. It opened my eyes and saw Yoseob hugging me tightly now. 

 

"Y-Yoseob?.." I was a little suprised.

 

"Suzy... I hurt you... I feel so ashamed now..." Yoseob hugs me tighter. I felt my lungs ready to burst out any minute now.

 

"First of all.. L-Let go of me!" I tried to gasp for air as soon as Yoseob realeases me.

 

I inhaled all the air I could get. Then exhaled slowly.

 

"Mianhae.." Yoseob said in a whiper like tone. He gently my cheek. I flinched as I still felt the pain.

 

"Yoseob.. Why do you guys have to fight? What's happening.." I felt the need to cry. 

 

"Just when I thought everything was running a long smoothly."

 

I started to cry a little. Half of it was because of the pain in my cheek and the other half was because of everything that's been going on.

 

"We haven't really been getting along well with others now... We keep secrets from eachother when we promised to tell everything to eachother. We made that promise in highschool, but IU and Kikwang are keeping it from us. You and Kikwang fight constantly. Even before when Hyosung came!" I started to sob now.

 

I was clenching on to Yoseob's shirt. Yoseob was my hair slowly.

 

"I'm just glad. . This fight wasn't serious as the one in highschool..."

 

"Suzy.. Don't EVER remind me about that fight again.." I heard this scary like tone in his voice.

 

"I-I'm sorry.. Didn't mean to bring it up.." I looked up at him. He cupped my cheeks. He gave it a slight peck. 

 

"That's for everything I've done to hurt you. It wasn't for just this time. Remember the time in highsch-"

 

"STOP! Don't talk about it!" I covered my ears with my hands. Shaking from the thought of the old days.

 

Then I felt Yoseob's strong arms around me. We both started to cry. Once again in eachothers comfort.

 

 


 

Author's Note :

 

Ding-Dong~

T r i ck - O r - T r e a t! xD

Happy Halloween readers!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter like the other ones!

& Once again.. Please bare with my horrible grammar :p

Also I felt that this chapter was quite long.. Ahaha!

Hope you don't mine if I end up writing more long chapters like this one! xD